Who here /worthless/?

literally spent last 5 years doing nothing, half of the time lying on bed daydreaming and the other half shitposting on Jow Forums, I used to play vidya and watch tv shows but can't even get myself to do that now, I just watch time pass by like a japanese bullet train

Attached: bbbf.jpg (366x356, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnk4sgOFjBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek
fudging cuck incels me swear xD

you guys really make me want to crush balls with pliers

Attached: 20180620_015028.jpg (628x726, 201K)

nobody is worthless

Attached: 1521088553834.gif (840x488, 511K)

Take responsibility for your life.

I recently started making 80k a year and I feel pretty worthless

don't really have much to show for it

drive a shitty car
rent cucking
barely any furniture
shitty savings
measly $1300 in crypto
no gf
no property
no end in sight to this wagecuckery hell

Perfect situation. Save up a few year's worth of rent, quit and work full-time on starting a business.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnk4sgOFjBQ

Listen to this (guy who made CDbaby.com old boomer site) on 1.5x.

How can we help you in your current situation user?

I have an amazing wife & a daughter
2 cars
I own a home in San Diego
6 figure salary
Hundreds of thousands invested

Life is pretty good

Have you ever tried not being a useless shit?

OP you gotta start with the small things first

Eat right
Exercise
Get sunlight every day (get a blood test, ur probably severely vit D deficient)

Then slowly start integrating other things into your life like thinking a bout your future. Whether it be education, getting a job, or whatever.

Good luck man. It'll be hard, but I know you have what it takes to get better.

Also for the love of god get off this website if you need to, and don't fap to degenerate shit. That will sour your mind.

OH I forgot one of the easiest changes you can make

Get up early in the morning. Like 8 AM. aka, sleep on time around 11PM at night

It will make a world of difference in terms of being able to do everything else I mentioned.

How do you not have a lot of savings when making 80k

>implying she has her life together as a roastie
>implying it isn't obvious that her self esteem has become so trash that she has come close to killing herself multiple times over meme coins

Attached: 1517390271900.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Apu is right, just BEE yourself.

Attached: fb9.jpg (499x499, 55K)

Lives in Silicon Valley.

fuck you whore

Attached: 1483999304226.png (550x535, 59K)

l-leave

>desperately pretending being told to kill herself everyday isn't destroying her self confidence

make your own thread

would let you crush my balls while you french kiss me desu

She will break one day.

Attached: 1517610624189.jpg (1000x1926, 346K)

why are you fudding youself?

Attached: 1420053874461s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>going to college for electrical engineering
>got accepted into a university, pretty good gpa
>make a decent wage in IT
I'm going to make it lads. STEM is the way but only if you have the brain for it.

Attached: 1524425980175.gif (742x385, 154K)

lmfao, I studied CS and most people I met are dumb as fuck and still make a shitton of money. You don't need a brain do find a good job with STEM. You just need to not be a complete idiot and you'll never be out of work.

Same, how old are you?

why...?

I feel you user. I quit my job back in January and spend all day in my bedroom on the computer and phone. I probably look at a screen no further than 2 feet away from my face 16 hours per day. I only leave my house to get food or run an errand. I don't play video games. I just look at charts all day, browse Jow Forums, and watch retarded ass YouTube videos. Oh well, I hope you crawl out of whatever you're going through.

I can't deny this from my experience with CS students. There are a lot of bright ones but fucking hell there are a lot of stupid people in those programs as well.

I came from a really poor family and really have been in debt/impoverished for most of my life. I've sacrificed everything to get this far and I'm not sure how I'll be able to trust people once I actually make it as an engineer.

oops

kek me life is mess, have literally been in bed for 5 years while all friends are marry Chad ThunderYacht

suicide over shitcoins is just laughable though, that something only a cuck think of

that not how it works kek you will be too busy being blinded by extreme agony and screaming like girl to kiss me

Attached: 1523365613326.gif (364x489, 526K)

How much do you usually make just trading?

the jews did this to you

Hey OP I'm a lot like you but I'm a boomer now so I'll share my story

>live at home in college
>far outside of my college town so no real campus experience, just went to class an went home
>usually wouldn't talk to another person at all
>graduate during recesion, realize I ahve no skills and want to KMS
>move to nyc and work at hollister, at least came out of my shell and fugg some cuties
>become addicted to Jow Forums at this time, about 2k9
>live on my own for two year, nothing to show for it
>get screwed on a contract and have to move back home at 26
>Neet for half a year
>get back into contracting, eventually meet my wife
>move in with her, NEET for 2.5 years
>eventually get a job, bust my ass for 2.5 years
>get fired, use savings to get into crypto, been NEET for 6 months

Honestly I fucking love not working. Who the fuck likes that shit? LInk will moon soon OP we'll all be rich

days are long, years are short

Attached: 1522045547257.jpg (629x505, 33K)

probably

all my money goes to overpriced food, (((insurance))), extortion-like (((rent))), and paying taxes for DaQuan and Maria's 8 nigger kids.

I don't trade. I just have nothing else better to do than to do what I do. I only have .08 BTC right now. I do other things to make money. I do that one thing about once per month and it pays the bills.

do i get to kiss you at some point though? i just want a nice kiss while you're crushing my balls or afterwards. it will make the pain even sweeter

Attached: 010.jpg (640x639, 34K)

This. I have a fair amount of savings 50k but I live in this hell hole and my job is making me want to kms. I live with GF and we split everything so I'm not totally fucked but goddamn if I still lived in Cleveland could I hope the fuck out for a bit and not get rapes by rent each month. At least the job market is stupid good out here and I can go somewhere else but fuck I wanna neet and work on personal projects for a bit.

Attached: hardtime.gif (497x373, 489K)

Nice. Just get a hobby and make friends while you're at it

Same here user. I’ve literally just been playing league everyday for the past 4 years with nothing to show for that time. It wouldn’t hurt so bad if I was at least challenger but nope.

I know people like to meme and bag on him but look up some of Jordan Peterson’s lectures or snipets of his talks, they will really motivate you to look at your look and try to clean up your proverbial room.

My hobby is computers. Every time I'm invited to something by my friends, I turn it down. There's some days where I feel good to actually go out and I'll do it then but that's probably once every week. I'm always more than welcome to have my friends come here though. Thanks for the advice, it's good to see helping hands on here.

so....5 years ago you could have buy BTC for 30 USD....

u did right?

>mfw 17 yo have $100k crypto worth

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2(1).jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

>Mfw I read this
What's your story user?

Attached: 1479697686650.png (655x509, 42K)

neet
2 degrees 1 stem 1 law
fired from every job never lasted more than 10 months
shit post Jow Forums since habo
wife hates me, wifes girl firend hates me more

I fuck my wife ontop of said gf
broke$$$$
wife say u worst man every no job
make 7 mil in crypto
fuck u I was right
crypto crashes down to 2 mill
also have 2 kids
wife buys house and works
she has about 4~5 mill equity in property
she works hard cooks
and fucks the girlfirend
me her and the gf sleep in the same bed. king size.

i just want a year out from my life going to quite studying and not tell her and just neet it and spend time teaching the kids to avoid my mistakes

I'm investing in crypto last year with only 1k ath at 1m but not selling and still regret that but I'm happy with 100k

I can't be worthlesmy I is simply to high to not contribute to society in one way or another

I'm living in third world country btw

>literally spent last 5 years doing nothing, half of the time lying on bed daydreaming and the other half shitposting on Jow Forums, I used to play vidya and watch tv shows but can't even get myself to do that now, I just watch time pass by like a japanese bullet train
literally same here OP, and I'm 29.
but I went /all-in/ on crypto in 2017 and now I have money to just coast
not sure what to do

I think I might learn to code

damn dude. I can't imagine being in your position
>live at home
>lazily do odd jobs
>six figures in crypto
>tendies
i could literally do zilch for the next couple of years and still have more money than you possibly
kek

Anyone else want to fuck retarded kneepad girl?

Probs a dude

At this point I don't care if it is a dude, I'd rape the shit out of him / her until it begged me to stop

Then I would snap its neck

what country?

must be nice living at Hotel Mom, some of us have to fend for ourselves

Are you a virgin japanese girl, by any chance ?

USA
sorry im just shitposting, i hope you make it too
i fear the day when mom kicks me out

yes....

Attached: 1500781389213.jpg (619x453, 27K)

i'm not suicidal but multiple times a day for a long time now i think "i hate my life", "i wish i was dead", "kill me"

my life is genuinely shit though, so i don't think it's depression, just the quick sand of my life circumstance

same here man

its torture, i just replay my life and all the money ive missed by missing out on trades, finding coins early...before i ever knew about biz or crypto i was pretty happy and had hope. now i just make $30 an hour and work 70 hours a week. no friends or gf either. i just want to get rich and be free

That used to be me. Now I make decent money and date a trap I can't take home to mom and dad. More depressed than ever.

Dude. I know guys making 80 or 90k a year and they're still broke. Most people spend what they get.

>now i just make $30 an hour and work 70 hours a week
nice

>Now I make decent money and date a trap
passable?

yeah

pics?

I love the dumb bitch, I'm not gonna post pics. For reals tho, trannies are mentally I'll. Don't fall in love with one, you will regret it cuz you knew better.

I'm pretty sure i'm not going to fall in love with a dude

Insert brainlet meme here.

>samefagging

The absolute state of namefags

Nigga you ain't got no cryptos?