If I drive this car, will people think I'm a poorfag?

2011 Honda CR-V. Is this an acceptable car for a young crypto investor to drive?

Attached: honda crv 2011.jpg (400x200, 12K)

Any car that dosen't yell out "im a try-hard faggot" is fine.

>he's not driving one of pic related
LMAOing at your life OP

Attached: DAcA4DtXgAQ050N.jpg (1200x749, 100K)

Anything less than a diesel 4x4 makes you a faggot

I drive a fucking Ford cmax, it's baller bro. Everyone compliments it

Why do you care, buy a car that you like.
I wouldn't buy it for other reasons.
The sweet spot with cars is 2-8 years pricewise.
New Car - most loss of value in the first 2 years.
Older than 6-8 years - it's falling apart slowly.

Who the fuck cares? The type of person who would judge you for the car you drive is not the type of person you would want in your life anyway.

no [spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

i drive my CR-V with crypto decals and LEDs

/thread

Although the type of person who would be concerned about what people think is also the type of person you would not want in your life..so...kys OP

>so new he has no idea how to post

Attached: 1520391684412.jpg (659x644, 61K)

This looks fine

This is my car.

What do I hold?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

if you bought that car in that color your brain is malfunctioning.

ahhh babys fiwst post?

:(

You hold hot hippie coin

dont listen to him user, its a nice car and a nice colour.

:)

I drive one of these, what does biz think?

Attached: 3423423423423.jpg (1200x803, 362K)

This is a really funny post because that's what I drive. Sitting on a ton of investments so I can really care less what people think. I just want to retire in my early 40s so I can live my life without being tied down to a job. Freedom is true wealth.

BTW...my 2011 Honda is a beast. Its been through 7 Alaskan winters without ever getting stuck in the snow. No maintenance issues ever. Just change the oil and it will last forever.

hope you're a woman

it’s really not. Nacho orange? People judge you based on your car whether you like it or not

Faggot.

Nothing wrong with driving a CR-V OP.

gay as h*ck

you're a bigger fag than

Thoughts on this car versus a Subaru Forester 2.5xt?

why would you buy a mini-van?

everybody outside of jalopnik thinks you're a faggot

Its not a mini-van its a crossover which is SUV built on the body of a sedan.

>crossover

just lol.

All depends on the deal
30% under market value? Grab that bitch. You just got a comfy a->b machine with headroom and reliability, plus the ability to toss your bike in the back with the seats down.

10%over? I’ll pass. Any businessman will agree.

Whats funny about that? You get good storage space and visibility.

Get a 4th gen 4runner friend.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Poorfag, can't afford.

Giving a shit what other people think.

Attached: C61F05EF-7B6A-4117-9DB6-A5A5365AA488.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Gas mileage and reliability in a used car really matters. I love the Subaru but Honda is the correct choice, based on price of course.

Doge and Bcash.

I was lucky enough to cash out some gains and get this back in January, used. How did I do?

Attached: 2015-Lincoln-MKC.jpg (652x352, 115K)

>caring about what people think about the car you drive
Seven low figures networth here... driving pic related.

Attached: XJ.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

I actually like the aesthetics of that car, but you sound like you're implying you could afford a better car.

Why not buy one then? What's the point of earning money if you can't enjoy it?

the point is keeping the money, not spending it without necessity

i drive this biz
what you think

Attached: sigpic208462_2.jpg (374x150, 12K)

Yes but why keep it? For you to be rich for the last few years of your life and have your lazy grandkids inherit it and blow it for you?

Yeah, I can buy a better car. But why? This baby get me from point A to point B and works great. I just think there are more important things in life that changing your car every now and then.

But that is just me, I'm the son of a post WWII italian inmigrant so maybe I was taught to not blow money in stupid shit.

I drive that thing at work all the time. That thing has a turning radius the size of a fucking planet.

Lol for such a small car it really does. You get use to it though. That's my only real knock on it. The prices on them used are hard to beat.

I drive one from 2011 lelz. But it's a black one, doesn't look too bad next to more expensive ones.

Also very reliable.

So you never need to wage slave. I'm almost worth 7 figures and I don't even have a car. I'm not wasting any money because your freedom is worth more than any material item.

The dead give away of a rich person is a completely normal car or even a shitbox and ZERO insecurity about money.

Once you actually get a lot of money you learn to keep quiet about it due to the huge amount of jealousy/butthurt you get otherwise. Normies won't pick up on it, but rich people who actually matter do.

t. 300k at 20 and have met someone worth over 100 mil

Attached: bjhjhb.jpg (640x640, 79K)

What did he drive?

>I'm almost worth 7 figures and I don't even have a car.
What the fuck user, vehicles gives a person independence.

He drives this

Attached: rover-25_black_7.jpg (640x480, 70K)

FUCK what other people think user, do whatever the fuck you want. You're here for a litmited amount of time and you care about what some other person THINKS of you? Nah man, fuck that.

that's how I picture a perfect life. Having a regular life with absolutely no stress about money matters.

This only care what you want anons what other npcs think

This thread is 90% poorfags

I have a friend w/ net worth of $600 mil, dailys a hellcat and has 60 more cars in his private garage and he still "matters". Not all richfags are that way

Attached: IMG_1341.jpg (3024x4032, 2.27M)

>2018
>not driving a French car

I have bad news for you faggots

Attached: pussyslayer.png (778x551, 784K)

Attached: Cripto.jpg (1197x2048, 1.18M)

I'm not saying all richfags do that, but I bet it's the easiest way to identify one. I expect the average person who dailys a hellcat is worth a lot less than the average person who dailys a shitbox and has zero insecurity

Iota and omg because they're still really undervauled bro

no

Attached: assad-drives-to-battle_1521481666989_5167452_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 38K)

>XRP

>spending money for the approval of others

I don't even have a drivers license.

Attached: 1527267772377.png (338x294, 137K)

Everyone's a pedestrian when they park. You're nothing but a consumerist cuck to feel otherwise. Well-off people don't think cuck thoughts like you do

>I don't even have a drivers license.
Good job dude. Totally validates your point.

Attached: 1524704456541.png (360x594, 250K)

TFW want to join in and roast but I can’t spoiler text

What's the back space like in the crv? Could I fit my two part kayak?
I'm looking for a car of similar age and reliable, probably honda or toyota. But i need to carry a lot of stuff
Currently have a Hyundai coupe 2004 and can just squeeze my kayak in with the back seats down and the front passenger seat all the way forwards

>caring what others think

A real crypto investor doesnt buy a car, have that value in DAV instead

It feels like repair costs on an 8+ yo car are still less than the depreciation loss of a younger car. Losing £1000+ a year vs £500 or so repairs in my experience

This is my car, now can you guess my portfolio..

Attached: 20170609_171914.jpg (3264x1836, 1.63M)

100% XRP

What appeal does a truck have over a standard car? Just because it’s Big?

its big, go vroom vroom, and make micro penis big too

You won't die when you crash into pretty much anything

Nope 100% xtz. Never judge a man by his drivetrain

you can transport stuff in it

Mercedes is the car that shows elegance and wealth. Why do you even have to ask ...

Mercedes is the car that shows a tryhard mormon thot or a pajeet/arab.

If you think being rich is all about flexing then you've got it all wrong fren

Flexing is for retards or the retardedly rich.

I pity every mid 40s middle management fool I see sitting in traffic in their E class Merc or 7 series BMW.

Attached: E40E7E54-D96B-4744-B31C-BF64052C784C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

millionaire here. i do drive this car. 2011 silver with base package. go it before crypto and i haven't wanted to sell it because it an awesome car.

Next car will be a Tesla Truck

Attached: wtshbl1r7bylfvnd4bcu.jpg (1600x904, 281K)

yeah you poor bro