/mena/ Levant nationalism edition

When are we going to realize that Jews are our Levant brothers and that we should unite with them instead of fighting them, The arap brown hoards of the south and Nafris to the west need to be defeated.

Attached: Levant_(orthographic_projection).png (250x250, 50K)

I am here..........

Attached: Chad.jpg (473x369, 41K)

Yes you're here

Attached: 1554195188499.gif (650x705, 38K)

Your country will NEVER be this based.

Attached: Chads 3.jpg (474x703, 74K)

USA-Iran war at behest of Saudi's/Israeli's

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

iran is controlled opposition
more like saudi iranian war with israel and us benefit.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Yeah, my country will never be retarded enough to start following an islamist faggot
However I think we are too cucked by isl*m
My best friend just told me that he'd be okay with me getting thrown off a building if I was gay
Clown world

Attached: 1553398893698.png (512x512, 194K)

Jesus fucking christ I gave myself a (you)

just submit to the Jewish BVLL right now, until you become smart again

>Yeah, my country will never be retarded enough to start following an islamist faggot
uh what?? are you retarded
>However I think we are too cucked by isl*m
based.

>My best friend just told me that he'd be okay with me getting thrown off a building if I was gay
i would be too.

>Having an average IQ of 110 while other Arabs have 80
I don't fucking mind actually

The idea that a member of the (((peaceful majority))) is perfectly fine with killing someone like this because he's gay shows how fucked up isl*m is.

honestly would rather the jews than iran, atleast the jews fight in their home and not the entire middle east like those majoos

Based
Iranians, though a master race need to abandon this weird inferiority complex they have with Arabs and just remain in their country.

africanism of MENA led to this

Attached: Saudi Araba football team.jpg (890x500, 390K)

the fuck is wrong with you, people have been killing faggot way longer than Islam, and thats a good fucking thing. Urduni would legit track you down and behead you if he ever heard you say this

woah, i've never spoken to a bahrain user before, besides isnt like half of your population majoos?

>would rather the jews to iran
the real redpill is that they've been working together ever since the time of Cyrus.

>Iranians, though a master race
master race of subhumans

god made them the zagros mountains to stick to their own side yet those subhumans incessantly cross it looking to get gassed.

Joesrael😂

most saudis actually look like that tho
ya3ni lazim enwa7id ya a5i, klna. inshallah jordan joins the GCC so our shiekhs can just fuck shit up together
go shoot up a mosque

Fuck off larping scum

>People have been killing gays
Absolutely a faggot.
Niggers would drop the IQ by 10 points max, Dropping it by 30 is clearly something else

look at my name you faggot and answer my question

كس أمك

just stop being stupid and the world will respect you
european jews save israel, while low i.q arabs can't save their countries, sometimes they act though whil they stupid like in 60s 70s and get completely btfo, and sometimes they act just like 74 i.q sheeps and cry like victims
but they never act like smart and strong in the same time, never

they don't and there are no saudis, there just bunch of africans and pakis ruled by crypto arabo-jews, and those low i.q people are the one who decide the faith of the region with their stupidity

Just noticed
R A R E
A
R
E
also I hope we join the GCC so that we dnce in that wild oil money
t. United (((Arab))) emirates
Al Urdu*I is a literal subhuman who won't be allowed in the Levant ethnostate

Pan-arabism is retarded
t. Whitey

based.
can you kill him for me?

get the fuck out of here scum

Who mentioned it?
It's levamt nationalism, not arab With pleasure

Attached: 1553748390578m.jpg (1024x847, 78K)

Pan-anything is retarded

Your fortune: Good Luck

finally something we can agree on😂

>When are we going to realize that Jews are our Levant brothers
When they maybe stop killing you one day.

seems we are getting raided by wh*tes

Attached: Banzai whitu piggu.jpg (750x422, 47K)

No
The Arab world is too big and diverse to be one part but the smaller cultures can have nationalism of their own
Levant nationalism, Nafri nationalism and gulf Arab nationalism
We have been fighting them since the day they stepped a foot there, it wasn't the other way around

most of the shia here are chill now, the government is actually pretty good at doing its job, there is more equalty and a lot of social services. some of them are still a little annoying tho, but in the end it doesnt matter here if ur sunni or shi3i, as long as u dont do dumb shit like iran worship ur good. u can even be a faggot in bahrain and its okay.

if we do good things, they'll say were stupid, if we do bad thing they'll say were evil. man fuck everything that isnt us honestly. bahrain and the entire gcc was a fucking shithole desert with no technology, no progress, no fucking human rights, no money, man we were worse than india just 70 or 60 years ago. now we have money, the government is investing in proper infrastructure, good education is finally coming. we are modernizing but not westernizing as much. ur country is a shithole but u have as much resources as us if not more, its just ur people are stupid and dont realise how important shiekhs are to the arab governments. i can say americans are doing stupid shit all the time, they spend more money on pussy rugby than they do on anything, yet we are stereotyped as dumb with our money. i can give many many examples, but to the west seeing a successful arab is like seeing a successful dog, they still want to point out that they are better than us.

They already forgot what happens when they fuck with the master race

Attached: 1549061712059.jpg (680x561, 187K)

>The Arab world is too big and diverse to be one part but the smaller cultures can have nationalism of their own
>Levant nationalism, Nafri nationalism and gulf Arab nationalism

Syria is a pan-arab experiment for the levantine arabs and that turned into a civil war. people are too immature still, but inshallah in time we will all speak hebrew and let the jews do everything for us.

iraq is not part of the levant..

based thanks for the reply fren. hows life?
but when i referred to half your populace as majoos, i meant literal iranians that emigrated a long time ago

also for your second reply thats also very based.

based.

fuck majoos, fuck turks, fuck whites and FUCK niggers.

Attached: Chads 5.jpg (708x492, 96K)

>dilmonian
based sumerian brother. i embrace you.

How so?
5he Levant have been united for a millinia, All this nonsense is because of white interfering with us.
>Let jews do everything for us
Or we can live in a civil society that has Jews as a part of
>What is الهلال الخصيب؟

>Levant
There is no such thing as levant since 1917. Just as Palestine is not real, jordanians and palestinians are not real, levant is not real. Now we established that, let‘s discuss the brother matter. Genetically the upperclass of that desert shithole aren‘t. Linguistically they aren‘t. Culturally they aren‘t. Politically they aren’t. So in what way are they brothers?

I agree, but you‘re not white bougnoul berberid lmao.

>Genetically they aren't
>linguistically they aren't
>Culturally they aren't
Are you pretending to be retarded?

i wasn't talking about your country tho desu, but the point is that you can't take something from the west and doesn't take other
it's completely stupid to make your cities look like New York with the brain of people and their ideologies look like shit, we must just follow the train of the world and be like everyone else instead of acting like we are different (in a very stupid way ofc) while everyone else mock us
we are just living like the west lived in 1930s... and in 2060 we will live like the west lived today and so on, so why we just don't make things faster, until maybe one day we will be "smart" and do what we wish to do today, but for now we must just accept that we are complete losers instead of hiding that fact

>implying you shami subhumans are even as half as fertile as us.

Are kurds persian?

Rolled 95 (1d100)

above 80 on this dice roll and al urduni dies in his sleep

fuck you pakistani.

and they are related to them ethnically and linguistically a little but they have deviated alot from that.

>Living like the west lived in the 1930s
No, we are living like Arabs lived in the 7th century
We took hounderds of thousands of you after ISIS and the US invasion, tour women will be sold for a cheap price
Ask them how fertile the Jordanian Big Brown Cock is.
Kurds are subhumans that I have no idea why we haven't gassed yet

Ah yes, ashkenazi jews are actually exactly genetically the same as your king so perhaps they will genetically be the same as the majority. As for language, yes, a toiletanian can understand hebrew language just fine. And culturally I suppose they are the same, though I wonder why Israeli beaches don‘t consist of trashbag women. I think judaism and islam are the same religion too, even though different plot. But then again I don‘t expect nothing from your palestinian mongrel ashkenazi retarded braindead autistic butthole.

So you weren't pretending to be retarded? You just are
Off you go subhuman, My people were naming the stars and discovering the blood cycles while yours were dancing around the fire

>We took hounderds of thousands of you after ISIS and the US invasion,
nope wrong.
iraqis used jordan as a staging point to emigrate somewhere else, not many stayed.

the ones that did stay were rich as fuck and kept your economy afloat, a jordanian woman told me how grateful they are to iraqis for the money they injected.

finally, i have met 5 iraqi male jordanian female couples and none the other way around. poorduniyas love big iraqi cock.

>Kurds are subhumans
In what way?

they'll act all nice and friendly to you till they get their opportunity to biji wiji chimp out then you need to put them down quickly

you say this like i have a choice, patience is key and the shiekhs know best. they literally have the burden of ruling while i get to enjoy my life shitposting on this forum. Iran tried that zerg rush and it lead to an islamic revolution. i dont want that to happen here, so taking time sounds good. And no way in hell do i want to live like the west, if u go there all u see is bullshit after bullshit after bullshit. They focus on stuff that doesnt matter like entertainment and sex, we dont have to copy exactly what they do, we can take their technology, kick them out of the country in a few years once we manage to properly educate our people, (which is happening rn), and inshallah we get a nice stable region in the middle east for once.

We still have hounderds if thousands of you in Jordanian soil, you know that, right?

>In what way are subhumans subhuman?

What's biji wiji

based best of luck
ye my grandparents live in amman.
jordan is the iraqi boomer paradise resort, nobody raises a family there its too shit. might as well either in iraq or get your ticket abroad.

get the fuck out of here anglo before i decapitate you. our pakistani brothers are doing a fine job establishing themselves on your lands.

Nigger

You need to set yourself on fire in a cage.
>ibn nafis achievements
No, listen to me. All of that you just claimed, is not yours. You are a kike worshipping cuckold useless sandnigger who is only useful for the whites to use as cannon fodders to destabilizs the region and you also need to get your skull fucked by me.

I want a harem😃

Why do MENA hate each other so much, you all look the fucking same

You want a harem, but you will only get a fist deep in your ass dry.

>all these pathetic namefags itt:
>all of them are mashriqi subhumans
that is why a north african general must be made

Cope harder you assplasted faggot
Did Abdul touch your poopoo area in the bus today?
Is Sweden really a shithole or is it just a meme

>look
I look like a north atlantid. Pakis look like indians too yet they fight and make up meme countries, you know Rajesh?

based

Shut the fuck up, you weren‘t there when maghreb/nafri generals were made. They were oogabooga tier cringy, and it‘s not even as bad as levant/this thread was, and I hate this thread with all my passion and soul.

t. nigger mutt m*sri abeed

Dude, Israel was miles away from Cairo and was about to run you faggots down
But we call them back and they replied
Be grateful because we allow your shithole of a country to exist

>I look like a north atlantid
Jesus christ...

both maghreb and levant threads were basically mena as they would just post in eachother's threads because the amount of posters was much lower
now we can have our own general

dont@ me bedouin subhuman and Iraqi bloodthirsty terrorist riding both saudi and iran cocks

Define shithole

shut the fuck up and go click your tongue with your nigger cousins down south.

Attached: Iraqi Pizza Delivery.jpg (400x275, 34K)

place full of wh*te subhumans particularly nordics.

I have a ورشة دهان
Need two rooms pained with white pain, Come at 3 PM
I'll give you two hours Ro finish it and 5$, slave
How much of a problem refugees are?

Is "Sumerian" Iraqi?

as opposed to your nigger cousins across all iraq who got bombed by america?

come here maghreb bros

Well you weren‘t denying being a Rajesh. While I hate israel a little bit, I hate pakistan more and the pakistani people too. And yes, I am superior, tall, white, blue eyed, now take away my piss bottles and don‘t reply to me, I don‘t like curries of all types.
Actually OP is so bad I won‘t mind posting in a nafri general

>america
they bomb each other

>We have been fighting them since the day they stepped a foot there, it wasn't the other way around
>He actually fell for the Jewish propaganda

I'm not pakistani ahmed, I'm Gaelic

>gaelic
Ya masi7...
See, I can do that too. You don‘t know what I look like, I am north atlantid looking and you need to believe it and take it from my words as I am high IQ.

Found the jew, trying to reverse psychology me

>I am high IQ
Deluded

>that much of sucking on israel cock
Are you actually that cucked to admire kikes while they literally genocide you for almost thirty years? You are genuinely inferior to both iranians and turks, not even mentioning whites, if you think that they sympathise you in any way

nice future Israel map you've got there in dark green.❤️

If that's your definition then things are improving.

Depends on their nationality. Syrians are quiet and nice people who want to become a part of the society. Somalis on the other hand are strange and will probably never integrate.
Afghans are mostly young scoundrels who no one likes.
The Swedish government will subsidize the majority of the first generation with fake jobs and benefits with the hopes that the second generation will make up for the investment in their parents. Not as many people arriving as 2015. There are discussions of refugees re-uniting with their families, aka bringing them here, which is pretty likely to happen but we'll see. However, if there's ever a big economic crisis things might become very unpleasant here lol.

shut up anglo
t. nigger mutt berber

t. ikhwani salafist in sisi's jail

t. subhuman small eyed chinkoid who is irrelevant and autistic

i hope china puts you in a camp you faggot.

>If that's your definition then things are improving.
based reply.

the only reason europe took in refugee subhumans is because of economic reasons. they expect that these refugees will take up loans, work and their kids will help bolster their dying populations.

little do they know, the cancer of islam has found its seeds in europe the same way cuckstianity has.

t. nigger mutt zimigri living in australia

Thanks
Say someone is actually willing to learn your language, isn't a Muslim, plans to integrate and finds a job in IT field
How much money would he making a year, and regarding your tax rates, how good will they life be there?

I'm not Anglo

t. nigger mutt turkish flag copying french speaking faggot

t. dayouth. stay in your own shithole

i do not care fuck you