Is this the start of new Bull season?

"bitcoin etf"
Significant increase in the keyword search in google trend.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 3-m&geo=US&q=bitcoin etf

Bull Season has begun anons?

Attached: bitcoinETF.png (1561x612, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CM_szJJqpnM
cryptoninjas.net/2018/05/09/how-many-people-actually-own-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. Wallstreet bonuses will flow in any moment.

Could be huge if big

youtube.com/watch?v=CM_szJJqpnM

Isn't it relative though? It doesn't mean there's much interest in crypto, I mean everyone in crypto could have been searching for those keywords and no one outside of crypto. It's not reflected back and thus it doesn't mean shit.

Attached: 56464574567.jpg (1000x648, 79K)

we're before 'media attention'??

The industry hasn't even "started" real world cost savings uses yet. You have not seen anything yet if you think that cnbc talking about crypto was media attention.

>media attention
when every celeb is shilling crypto not just early adopters like katy perry..
when half the commercials you see on tv are crypto-related companies..
when there are multiple crypto reality tv shows airing on prime time...
when the superbowl is sponsored by ripple..
then we have media attention

Media coverage/advertisement has just begun.
Viewers attention to the media has not begun yet.

can we please ban this image?

Found the salty nocoiner

cryptoninjas.net/2018/05/09/how-many-people-actually-own-cryptocurrency/
About 9% of US population already owns cryptocurrencies. IF cryptoes are never going anywhere, 9% is probably as high as it will ever get.

Out of those 9%, many had created their wallet for the first time during the last Nov Dec Bull Run.
Most of their wallet most be empty. Its like bank account has been created. Direct Deposit has not started yet. The network effect is gonna be huge.

9% of Americans own crypto? Fucking kek, there’s no way that’s accurate. No fucking way. Where’d they get their sample from, subscribers to a tech website?

9% is so fucking high, what the fuck.

Maybe 9% of Millennials

I think it’s safe to assume we are around 5% max

This

I would bet money it's not even 1%.

I run into a lot of people who say they "bought bitcoin when it was cheap" but its total horseshit. The can't even tell me where they bought it/ got it.

Attached: 1531703367109.jpg (941x1324, 822K)

No chance 9% own it
Closer to 1 or 2%
Lots of people have "heard of it" though but that's just due to the news or watching the big bong theory
I also wonder how much these people own
If someone has 10k in assets split 2k checking account, 7800 in their 401k/retirement and 200 on coinbase then they really don't count or matter since their money won't move the market.
True mass adoption would see more of an even split between crypto assets and traditional assets which we are nowhere near

LMAO at this cope

does this mean they are going to be creating paper bitcoins out of thin air like they do with gold and silver

helal arab money loading up too da moon

Hey... they are in for the technology. They "understand" the tech and are all people with degrees in finance from top-universities, where you learn to daytrade in a matter of months...

Priced in like muh consensus. Lmao

Lmao incels coping hard that they bought chad's and stacey's bags of "their" secret internet money

LMAO have you ever met people with finance degrees? They don't know shit.

Chinese new year ending soon

In fact, I have a degree in finance. Sold in early/mid december (at around ~14.5k) and watch the market ever since. The majority of the people has in fact bought my bags.

There is no reason why the price should explode. No hidden majority who did not hear from it, no institution wishing to pump your bags, no nothing.

Just newfags getting rekt on bitmex by being stopped out on a bucket shop.

Wait for the next media hype cycle.
Thats how the crypto has bren working so far.

lol iktf

Halvening.

But the Chinese New Year sell off is supposed to first

explain to me why people think bitcoin etf will be good for bitcoin only and not crypto as a whole

>a degree in finance
where from? university of phoenix? lol so the fuck what?

damn can't wait till btc finally get some media attention

if you faggots forgot...we would have went to 100k easily if the infrastructure was there. we had exchanges shutting down to the public because they couldnt meet the demand. btc network was clogged.

even blockfolio was down for a full day because of bandwidth shortage

Might wanna turn around, flip and reverse that sentence

you guys realise that because everyone is expecting etf approval they'll reject it first, right?