High IQ question

I have an IQ of 138 and I'm only seeking responses from those with a higher IQ.

We know that money is power and those that control the money system control governments and their puppet ceos. We know that governments, central banks, credit processors are pretending to be against crypto but were in fact the creators of this new system of enslavement.

We know this new system is meant to enslave us further but hope to ride the wave and achieve a better standard of living.

After this level of understanding is achieved (in regards to how the system functions), it leads me to question the greater system. Masons are pushing the new concept of life not being real and humans being part of a simulation. I do not currently believe that God is a computer and the natural state of things is digital and not biological, but there may be some truth in the lie.

What do you think? Are we in a simulated reality? What is the cube they worship? Do we all have souls or are some people npc's? Do eletes rationalize their satanic acts because they know something about this "reality" we don't?

Attached: 5171002135_ca1d77129b_b.jpg (1024x681, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBFOG_8jkYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHT*

Attached: 330713_04big.jpg (900x600, 88K)

>thinks hes smart
>uses objects given to him as proof of his smartness

oh gentle goyim

Your opening argument is flawed. Institutions were not “behind” crypto. Lurk or read some books Jow Forumstard

Objects or ideas?

"I have an IQ of 138"
"spews a bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense"

--Claim Disproved.

Satoshi is not one person. If the system was against it all governments would ban it and you would never even be able to see accutae results when you google the word bitcoin.

nice rebuttal

IQ tests the ability to find patterns. Not belief or being a whiny faggot.

Attached: 1514354219555.gif (678x422, 186K)

newfag doesn't even know how to reply, kek

Those bags must be heavy.

Attached: 1498547896983.jpg (1024x781, 41K)

Can all governments get behind it though? Sounds like it would never happen. Also the fact that Chinese banned crypto might be a good thing because banning crypto might be seen as "something communists do" now so western governments might want to stay out of that camp for that reason alone.

>I have an IQ of 138 and I'm only seeking responses from those with a higher IQ.
139 checking in

>We know this new system is meant to enslave us further but hope to ride the wave and achieve a better standard of living.

This never works. Read some Ted Kaczynski, on
>The Industrial Society and Its Future

He figured it all out twenty three years ago

Will look it up.

It's not like this concept is anything new, just updated. Like how in Hinduism, all of reality is the dream of Brahman. The problem with the simulated reality concept is that people think of it too closely to how "reality" is simulated in a computer. For all intents and purposes, reality could easily be called a simulation. It does a play through, ends, then starts again from the beginning. So it's a simulation in the sense that nothing that happens actually matters and everything will be set right again when its over. The difference between this and a computer simulation is that their is a higher form of reality that created and controls the computer simulation. I do not believe there is anything higher than the reality we exist in. There is no purpose to this "simulation", reality is playing itself over and over again because that's just how universal physics work. So yeah, the elites are a bunch of assholes because they realized nothing matters and their sins will be cleansed when the universe ends and they can do it again next time. Shit's basically like Groundhog Day. of course you're going to go a nutty and start doing some bad shit.

All governments are ruled by one group. Wars are population control.

Makes sense but if they can upload human brains into computers, they can live forever. Side note, if my soul is reborn and my conciousness is not, I am dead.

No, they can still only live through a single iteration of this reality. They just get to live through a longer part of it. There are no souls, but at the same time, it's kind of hard to say they're really "living" if they're just data in a machine. Even if artificial intelligence comes into being and is declared a type of living mechanical organism, you're not really extending your own life by making one exactly like yourself.

>summers almost over

Attached: xyo1.png (697x581, 313K)

We are in an ever expanding and contracting system of highs and lows.
Currently, the universe is expanding outwards
If time scales are abstracted, soon it will collapse down into several dense points before reaching a point no current mathematical model describes, and no theories exist, before exploding into entirely new universes and realities
we are a part of this system, and if you believe everything happens in fractals, meaning the trends that are the largest, become replicated to all subroutines, then crypto/human civilization emulates this pattern of expansion and contraction
Also, the government/banks/credit processors/insurance, social media, gaming, advertising companies didn't invent crypto, but they will leverage it to enrich themselves, just as we use it to better ourselves.
What you're seeing is just the natural human response of greed and tribalism.
>you can't have what I have
It all either expands or contracts
God is real, but it's not what you think
Sentience written into the code of the natural world for a reason:
>to be, to live, to love, to feel

Attached: 1527354810442.jpg (960x720, 175K)

I see the usecase of xyo as logistics. I believe corporations would only trust a centralized service for logistics during the next five years at least. Finally, I already own link and IOTA and those could be used to do the same thing, so I'm out.

Space is fake. We are under a dome or cube.

>Space is fake. We are under a dome or cube.
kek

Attached: kek.jpg (660x421, 60K)

Also, I think you're in the wrong thread room-temper
There's a special kind of ride for people like you.

Attached: pinochet.jpg (800x599, 164K)

Im 130 but im probably older than you so ive stacked more knowledge. Heres my take

>Are we simulated
I don't think so, but it doesn't matter. Like descartes said, the only experience you can truly know to be real is that you are able to experience things. You don't even know that your thoughts are yours and not some devil whispering into your mind, but you do know that at the very least you're watching from the back seat as things unfold. You could die and meet God and still be in a simulation, so it's ultimately futile, like knowing whether or not we see colors the same or my red looks green to you.

>What is the cube
Never heard of it

>Are some people npcs
No, but some are simple-minded

>How do elites rationalize evil
They've adapted. Human society is also a darwinian arena. It's only logical that the most cunning and ruthless rise to the top. If two individuals are equally smart and competent, but one is ruthless and will kill the other for his shit, this one will achieve greater success. It's like in the lion king, the good king died and the evil king rose. He failed to maintain power not because he was too evil, but because he was stupid.

190 IQ here.

What are you smoking and can I have some?

hello fellow human

yes reality is a simulation in that everything is simply information

not in the sense that we're literally running on some super computer as artificial ai

everything that exists has a form of consciousness(i.e. soul). from the rocks under your feet to the air you breathe

worrying about the current state of affairs is so trivial. truth always wins, it really doesnt matter if it happens in 100 years or 10,000. all we got is time

The next major step in our evolution is to fuse our minds with machinery. Using machines to enhance ourselves. There is no reason theoretically mechanical suits will exist that are formatted, and all it takes for the suit to come alive is the placement of a copied brain. Brains are nothing but electricity, as are computers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBFOG_8jkYQ
duuuuud

>We know this new system is meant to enslave us further but hope to ride the wave and achieve a better standard of living.

147 iq here. we are becoming the new system. don't worry about finding answers to these questions. acquire power and use it for good.

Attached: DX53UuiU8AAr3Yw.jpg (1200x617, 85K)

>chainlink lambo moon
>147 iq

Attached: 1519234391151.png (657x539, 110K)

158 here, I shit you not.
My nuts itch, and that is all.

>"If two individuals are equally smart and competent, but one is ruthless and will kill the other for his shit, this one will achieve greater success."
High IQ Business and Finance post right there

fpbp

Attached: 1497115386569.jpg (402x600, 38K)

>are we in a simulated reality?

You’re a fucking idiot if you think that. I doubt you have a 135 IQ. A shitty online test if 15 minutes doesn’t count shitlord.

>tfw 160 iq woke af

Chinese never ban crypto tho, they even gettign deeper with it. Only americukcs getting scared

Imagine a computer that could calculate all the movements of all the subatomic particles in the universe. It would need to be infinitely powerful. Such concepts are absurd. 135iq btfo.

The argument for simulation states the computer only needs to calculate what you see and interact with.

He solved an IQ test on Facebook and believed it