Bitcoin Cash unironically is the best possible coin you could buy for long term gains

Bitcoin Cash unironically is the best possible coin you could buy for long term gains.

The vast majority of other coins run on hype and memes, and really depend on the ability and inclination of the founding team to keep the scam going. Just look at the utter shitcoins you pajeets have been brainwashed into thinking are good "investments" ... Funfair, LINK, HOLO, VEN, are you kidding me?

The blockchain was invented to solve a specific problem: peer-to-peer electronic cash. Originally this was BTC, but we all know how Bitcoin Core totally dropped the ball on that. Anything else treating the blockchain as a silver bullet that magically makes every industry better is being dishonest.

As the bear market continues to bear down upon us, the only coins that survive will be those that offer real utility, are actually decentralized (aka don't depend on "the team behind it"), and have strong communities behind them. Bitcoin Cash is the only one that ticks all these boxes, AFAICT.

Attached: 1531804754844.png (814x965, 173K)

monero shits on your roger ver jihan wu scam you parasite. kys with muh bigger blocks meme

monero as currency
btc as gold

your shit is obsolete roger u mad faggot.

Attached: 1532201451956.jpg (800x600, 58K)

I think it's trying to communicate.

Attached: 1531231063012.png (645x729, 50K)

monero has huge tail emissions

Core cucks on biz your days are numbered, praise the lord we have a new king and he turns of age next month.

Its impressive bch is still at.1
Id imagine august 1st bch will pamp

>Corecuck's face when BCH gains new adoption by the day

Attached: whenyou.jpg (1280x1186, 147K)

Fuck y, y said y were the real btc ao I bought at 3k now it's only 700$ fucking joke. I sold it all when it goes to 2k and bought to btc at 5k, best decision ever
Go fuck your self y stupid little shit tier marketing. Won't buy this shit again fucking piece of garbage csw, roger shit I lost like 8k$ y stupid little shit

Attached: 1532076925938.png (505x503, 341K)

I dont see the problem? Buy high sell low. The biz way

Everything has declined by the same amount since December, moron

BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH

Attached: rogerraging.jpg (1236x868, 227K)

while you guys are sitting here posting memes and arguing with emotionally unstable transxexuals, real businesses and banks are accumulating BCH right this very second.

bcash is the very definition of marketing scam. cashies project like crazy

Recognized by Google. Stay mad, bcorie.

Attached: -.png (450x386, 63K)

Bitcoin is the very definition of a cult and a scam: heavy censorship, smear campaigns on alts, heavy marketing, and whales dumping on people who were tricked into buying.

Attached: 0r3yhyzwycb11.jpg (750x750, 330K)

well shit I guess that settles it.

Attached: acceptedByGoogle.png (478x681, 232K)

Tone Vays told me bcash would trade below $1 within 24 hours of forking off

Attached: ToneSchnays.jpg (675x1200, 136K)

They dumped over 3-400k BCH on the markets trying to crush this coin but someone bought them all up at 300$

>someone
lots of us, even the poorfags.
I bought 25 @ 0.06 BTC (I think it was around $300)

Ravencoin shits on all for massive gains in the next few years

xmr will never go mainstream, anonymous cash is too much of a threat to the banks and lizard lords.

i see you guys are now projecting your cult status and behavior onto bitcoin. why do you dumb fucks project all of your flaws onto other coins and why are you dumbfuck cultists always talking about bitcoin. all you cultists do is talk about bitcoin. do you dumbfuck cultists think that by talking about bitcoin that you will somehow link the idea of bitcoin and bcash in people's mind. why are you dumbfuck cultists unaware of the best crypto projects which are not bitcoin and are not your marketing scam cult coin known as bcash, bshit, and also cultdumbfuck coin?

I bought 15 at $300 and am still accumulating whenever I can spare cash to buy more

>Bitcoin Cash unironically is the ... scam ... Just ... the utter shitcoin you pajeets .