Hey Jow Forumsbros, i'm gonna try something out

hey Jow Forumsbros, i'm gonna try something out.

i'm gonna enter the market with about $1,400 and see how much i can turn that into in a month's time by simply following Jow Forums pumps or coins that Jow Forums shills.

i want to prove to you that even if you "blindly" follow Jow Forums it can still make you into a wealthy man in a short timeframe.

now i went ahead and started off by buying 2.5 mil holo on idex at 120 gwei, will keep you posted about everything, entry prices and sell targets.

i'm monitoring holo's price closely and i haven't set a sell target because it might see some slow organic growth over the next couple days, i dunno tho, i'll be keeping you posted over the month.

Attached: IMG_293402834912749813284.png (370x355, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
airdropme.io/play
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude. just stick that into theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 and start scraping together another $1,400 to fuck around with. these guys are set up next to binance in malta and could even be an end to end binance "client".

Attached: 1525317486619.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

go all in
airdropme.io/play

don't shill me your ico's and airdrops, this isn't the point of this thread. also no long term investment going on here, this will be purely based on short term profit taking.

Based. I'd make a thread shilling VIBE, but I'll just save us both the time and tell you now is a good entry point.

thanks for the suggestion, but i'm not going to buy that right now, and again, i don't want people to shill their bags on these threads that i'll be making, the point is to scout for pumps on the catalog.

this is more like an experiment, not a shill your bags contest.

meh, your call. good luck with it though, will be interesting to see how you go if you keep this up.

thanks user, like i said, i'll keep you guys posted, hope there's some interest in this.

HYDRO's been pretty shilled as of the past couple of months, yet has remained relatively on the uprise; couple of pullbacks here and there but overall, the fundamentals are great. If I'd have a project I could invest into, should I have the capital, this one would probably be in the top 3.

would I*

hydro is great and has made me a ton of money back in april, they will most likely be a top 50 coin soon.

Yeah, from my standpoint they've got all the hallmarks of a top-50 project.

1) Clear business goal
2) Strategic partnerships
3) Great (transparent!) team

The community seems to be mostly people looking for a quick 10x but that could mean weak hands, so I don't know, that's one area they're kinda lacking if you ask me.

godspeed user

Attached: 1531996484744.jpg (197x282, 36K)

thanks senpai, gonna be using a name from now on for obvious reasons.

This only works in a confirmed bull op. A better strategy is to wait on the sidelines, or put your money in btc or a solid top 10 coin. Confirmed bull works way better if you want to ride biz pumps, you will get burned too easily right now.

Attached: 1530438460542.jpg (1013x1078, 374K)

This might be one of those times that making a trip would be a good idea.

well, you might be right, let's see what this month will bring.
yeh, i'll use dabmaster.

Look into apollo all in one currency user.
May god help you and succeed with this quest.

thanks senpai but again, apollo seems like a very mid-term project, i'm only gonna try extremely short term hype based profit taking, the riskiest kind of trading, but it's kinda fun.

That's stupid as fuck. So you're gonna buy 100k chain link or some other absolute shit coin?

Yeah its a going to take a little bit longer bu i believe this coin is going to have a huge roi over time.
So i should dump some money in to it after you are done pkaying with short teem coins.

no, chainlink never pumps, i'm talking about short term hype pumps, if you come here long enough you'll be able to spot these, and that's what i'm gonna be doing for a month, but keep a log through these threads that i'll be making.

yeah, will see about actually investing mid/long- term once this experiment is over.