Coin rewards for SKYminers were sent, we re up in the air. Well, on cables for now. Proof below:

Coin rewards for SKYminers were sent, we re up in the air. Well, on cables for now. Proof below:

explorer.skycoin.net/app/transaction/205fc340007bd1c14192bb58ae448fb369158112392ead7e3969b62dc4016c55

Whitelisted nodes here:
discovery.skycoin.net:8001/#/

Unofficial uptime tracker here:
167.99.207.153:8001

Attached: skyminer.png (1000x500, 374K)

What does the box do? Those don't look like gpus.

The coin is pre mined, the skyminer delivers bandwidth for skywire, the distributed internet

Finally solid proof for all the fudders out there

op there a catch though. lots of people got more than 8 nodes or both an official and DIY miner.. they said that for practical purposes (more than 8 nodes in the same location is useless) we need to relocate one of the miners to continue receiving rewards

Well the mesh net has a point if it s expanding, right?

>bitconnect sent out the first batch of payouts
>see everyone, its real

yep, everyone has got one week to relocate the miner with a different IP

so what? is that proof enough sky is a scam? i love your impeccable logic

the shit is real, i got my rewards for 3 Off miners, i kept 2 at my house one at my parents. however now i need to setup one in the garrage with a different IP

op they said you get payments for the nodes even if you did not have a 75% uptime.. per individual node that is. if all the nodes cummulate a total of 75% you re still getting paid

op where do the monies come from? 7000 nodes x 8 SKY = 56 000 SKY per month in rewards?

the fact that its structured exactly like bitconnect isn't enough to tip it off to you?

how can i benefit from bandwidth? i dont own a miner, just wanna pay for bandwidth

in order to get rewards you must first buy an official skyminer. a sky miner costs $10,000 for a $300 piece of hardware.
So you donate ~$99,700 to brendan smietana and he will graciously donate you 10 sky per month.

Now eventually holders figure out the scheme and SKY drops 99.9% like bitconnect. Brendan doesn't care, he'll keep paying you back worthless SKY until the end of time

frens, SKY is already launching big in EU, with conferences and the like.. there is too much exposure for this to be a scam really

bitconnect had huge conferences.
ENRON had a $60 billion market cap

everyone got the rebate of 0.9 BTC, what are you talking about? seriously now

sexy AF, finally a steady income. how long does it take to get whitelisted?

so, er, what service are they providing that people would be willing to pay for?

first off, a top of the line VPN.. then high speed, private internet.. guess that is enough

lol the rebate was 0.9 BTC and the rewards are 96 SKY per officila miner and max 48 per DIY miner (6 Sky per node) get your facts straight

VPN you say?
>Mysterium raised 70K eth at ICO
>Working p2p network and VPN (Mac client only atm)
>currently only $5M mcap
>new exchange listing a few days away
Worth a punt?

Attached: myst.png (800x800, 84K)

Official Skyminers received approx. $700 in SKY while DIY miners received $350 for testnet participation during the month of June distributing over $250k to the Skyfleet
What can you ask for more?

A business model based on revenue?

Nice, another minecraft thread.

another skyscam thread filled with pajeet after pajeet who bought 3 SKY at $50 for their entire life savings

Than it will be like any other project, no? The point is to build something completely new, out of the usual internet network which comes with benefits for micro investors as well.

wait until they release on the market the plug and play nodes and the antennas. A completely new level

What I'm saying is that they're currently paying people with their own money.
>A completely new level
so, er, what actual content is on this private internet?

descentralization mostly - security, privacy

Sky isn’t a VPN
it’s a complete darknet like TOR is

except that TOR is free though, right?

Bruh, whoever still unironically holds this after that kidnapping story is destined for brokeness, modern day darwinism

It’s free and shit

er.. yeah.. people pays for bandwidth.. so.. isnt that called revenue?

yet another fud fuckstery.

so is this worth the trouble? why is it better than Skycoin?

glad you asked. I think monetising bandwith is fundementally a good idea that could catch on.
I think MYST could have the potential for more nodes than SKY because the nodes are software based and so free to set up. Also, MYST only has a $5M cap.

Attached: myst2.png (516x420, 129K)

It’s just a VPN dummy
Skywire is a whole darknet with the options to build Facebook and amazon on where customers actually own their data

Rebate of .9 BTC IN SKY. Ask yourself why anybody would logically do this, you fucking crustecean.

It's a VPN-as-a-service. You can use it is a VPN or a component part of some some new network infrastructure (eg. darknet) if you like. Difference is, you're not locked in to some restrictive SKY-based ecosystem...

The sooner this scam dies the better

It’s an ERC20 token lmao

it's a bunch of rasberry pis in a box lmao.

You fear it

Nope. I hope it's very sucessful. I hope that you 10x and that internet privacy takes off. And that I 100x into the bargain.