Just one more day

Just one more day.

Attached: 1528629505063.jpg (853x1066, 135K)

When something moons, I won't have to work anymore.

Attached: 1532056627820.jpg (907x881, 200K)

Imagine the mental gymnastics required for a whole country to start mass murdering people. Are Germans truly the most cucked country in the world?

>only ones who fight the devil
>cucked
choose one fag

Attached: 1531007494893.png (562x617, 274K)

Imagine the onions guzzling amerinutt faggot behind this post.

this is peak reddit

>he's not pilled on the jewish question
You're never gonna make it.

Attached: 1532055726971.jpg (1280x1611, 626K)

Imagine the mental gymnastics required to constantly make excuses for blacks and jews.
Oh, wait, you don't have to imagine.

Absolute bullshit. There is a difference between corporate Jews and a poor seven year old born Jewish. Fuck Nazis.

You are welcome to try to refute this but you will just come off as dumb Jow Forums bluepills.

>not using your accumulated government gibs after years of eating beans on toast to buy crypto
Sweet baby boy

Attached: photo.jpg (288x288, 25K)

fuck race mixing

>user took the radio pill

Attached: 1532055862123.jpg (1600x999, 177K)

>holohoax posting

>just accept 10 million African and Arab men flooding into Europe, goyim.

Don't care about their domestic shit but they got what they deserved by occupying clay that wasn't theirs

I bet you also cry about aborted niggers, you moralfag cuck. There is nothing wrong with ethnically genociding kikes, in fact it makes much more sense to kill their offspring first. Why wouldn’t we want to destroy their future? The corporate/ordinary Jews distinction is stupid. They will always work together on destroying their host nations from within to the extent of their abilities.

>occupying clay that wasn't theirs
>war literally started because clay that belonged to Germany 20 years earlier was annexed by the (((allies))) and cobbled together to create Poland, a country which hadn't existed since the 1700's

I want to invest in Nazi girls.

Attached: Nazi-Hitler-Germany-World-War-2-Adolf-Photos-League-of-German-Girls-Third-Reich-Werewolf-1025791.jpg (620x413, 56K)

ethnic nation states>>>>former conquests and failed attempts at colonization
not talking just polen either

>he doesn't know how to raise his credit score

Attached: Romanian Nazi Girls 1940.jpg (500x382, 82K)

You want to talk about failed attempts at colonization? How about everything the French touched (except Quebec) and British India? Normies have this dumb notion that Germany was uniquely evil for occupying land that "wasn't theirs" when Britain literally ruled 25% of the Earth with France not too far behind. Britons unironically strapped Indians to cannons to execute them. I think that's pretty based, but normies are so quick to buy into the allies=good axis=bad school narrative despite the fact that the allies did horrendous (ny normalfag standards) thing before the war, during the war and after the war.

>ywn be a cute nazi loli

Attached: 1532015901577.png (850x1020, 706K)

Attached: BDM Bund Deutscher Madel League of German Girls.jpg (570x366, 184K)

Based Romanians desu

Attached: 1462595839353.png (542x790, 154K)

yep. they love Hitler in India today because he was anti-colonialist.
you could say England was an Evil Empire.

The truth is that Hitler wasn't even an anti-colonialist. He merely adopted that policy during the war. In Mein Kampf Hitler talks at length about how Britain should keep it's empire because it was doing a good job of spreading the Germanic race. He basically described his ideal LARP scenario where Britain ruled the seas and Germany the land and together they would ensure peace through strength. Remember, Hitler saw some serious shit in WWI and was injured by poison gas so he was strongly against war between Europeans (especially Germanics).

I don't care about shitholes, I'm talking old world here, and from my ethnic perspective, one that enjoys its unique national culture and statehood because krauts, wops, and goulash got btfo off the premises either in caskets/mass graves or post-war ethnic cleansing

the holohoax unironically did not happen and everyone knows it. Holohoax is off topic no more from you

Fair enough but the same process which included "krauts getting BTFO" also led inexorably to jewish cultural influence/media control and the vast numbers of non-Whites flooding Europe. Evidently you're from a state which does not suffer from the influx of non-Whites, yet, but give it a few years and the jews will infiltrate and subvert your nation just as they have every other in their history.

Btw I hope you're not Polish because in that case you have a literal kike as your PM.

I see. can you believe England gave up its empire rather than joining with Germany so it could end up where it is today?
the whole thing is fucked up. now London is a shithole.

we got commies for 45 years as a price but it was worth it imo
no kikes here to speak of but the central jewing system is inevitable at this point wherever you are
nope, not polen

>tfw I live in a small country that's gonna be one of the best places to live in the future
>tfw I'll be rich from LINK and buy real estate in my country
>tfw everybody wants to live in my country in the future and my real estate moons

Attached: 1532114471842.jpg (960x720, 251K)

What country is that?

Iceland?

absolutely based user.
Jews tongue my anus
LINK 1k EOY

Attached: 1523958967431.jpg (589x2244, 512K)

imagine the mental gymnastics to actually kill someone in self defense xP omg so scary ban guns

t.

Attached: ultimate soy pack.jpg (1920x2033, 3.54M)