HOLO

20m ico -> 2 days later fomo to 250m -> 2 month correction to 50m -> ????

I bet holo goes to top 30 before a next correction, what do you goys think?

Attached: holochain_logo[2].png (1562x1562, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLaFyaXz1Ro
coinex.com/vote/project?id=121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

next correction is at 20 sats

Like a lot of coins we see, hype does not equal results. This shitnhas literally gone down 10x.

Ohhhh but the tech! I can already hear you say the words.

it has gone down to /5 from ath, not /10, the ATH was completely overbought and overfomo'd while in a bear market. anyone who thought holo wouldn't correct after going x10 in 2 days time, in a bear market, is a moron. you probably bought ath, sold low, and are now an angry cuck

im thinking of fomo'ing in now, would it be a dumbass move?

I’m considering doing the same. Well, adding to my stack. I’m torn desu. The holoports are out and apparently working so that plus some announcement this week is probably explaining the pump. I know it’s gonna dip but I’m still internally fomoing

I'm getting erect just imagining how this will perform in a bullmarket on big exchanges.
There are less than 10k holders of this token.
It's only listed on small exchanges.
90% of the people in crypto haven't heard of it.
1+ billion 2018 EOY
20+ billion 2019 EOY

Attached: 1285726971301.jpg (480x640, 37K)

if a bullrun happens in 2019 it's going to be a lot higher than 20b eoy. Keep in mind the total marketcap would probably be about 3T at that point.

It depends on how patient you are, this is a medium term six months to a year hold minimum.

It's insane how dumb people can be in the face of what happened with NANO, EOS, TRX, ect...

People will buy into ideas before they are even products. Blockchain tech that can only do a fraction of what Holo can is sitting at billions. Once this hits mainstream with apps actually running.,.. and people ask why blockchain can't do what Holochain can... then people say "well blockchain must be inferior then". Normie logic is not difficult to understand.

U guys know why this is pumping right? Its going to okex which has 1k million daily vol compared to holos biggest exchange hitbtc which has...26!

5x is possible this rally.

This could also be why its pumping.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLaFyaXz1Ro

Actual working HoloPort. They are arriving.

they wont arrive before october

They think this will hit $2 with this circulating supply.

Why are people so inherently stupid?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 3.41.00 PM.png (736x188, 24K)

No intelligent person around these threads thinks $2 is possible anytime this decade. Most of us just hope for that glorious 5 to 10 cents.

So you are saying we will only have to wait 18 months to maybe get 2$?

>a decade lasts 1 year after it begins

Is this the token that makes Jow Forums rich? Is it possible? Did we discover the power of the DHT before anyone else?

it's up to you user
coinex.com/vote/project?id=121

>retards actually believe holofuel price will be based on market cap.
>not reading white paper
>thinking holofuel is a crypto

top kek

Attached: 1465840279759.jpg (1000x967, 189K)

You expect biztards to actually read whitepapers?

I was expecting the very bare minimum of research done before investing into it.

It does not matter faggot. We will see at least 10x regardless

delusional, holofuel will never moon. its not a crypto due to that mutual credit system.