What is wrong with you crypto retards?

You realize that if you are anti-gold you are pro Jew right?

When we were on a gold standard and had sound money you could literally drive a bus full of retards to grammar school for a living and "make it." And 10% stock returns were like 100% returns in crypto today. Why? Because prices were cheap as fuck on a gold standard.

Example:

In 1964 min wage was $1.25 or 5 silver quarters. If you take 5 silver quarters to a coin shop today you'll get about 18$ for them.

So a min wage worker 60 years ago had the purchasing power of someone making 18$/hour today. Or twice the purchasing power of someone making min wage today. Which is why you never heard the term income inequality under a gold standard.

So how the fuck do you think crypto is going to solve increasing prices? You need a baseline for money to price goods in. And gold works best.

You literal fucking dumshits don't even understand the primary function of money which is to measure the value of goods. Money is a barometer to measure value and nothing does that better than gold. Which is why it has been money for millenia.

Attached: IMG_1453.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

And the irony of it all is you are literally in crypto because fiat is dying because it isn't backed by gold and there's no way for you to make it otherwise.

Dude... you are literally not going to move the needle on a $14T market shilling it here

Joobilation ain’t happening user, get on crypto with us

What are you talking about? Gold doesn't need shilling you idiot. It's FUCKING GOLD you dumb nigger.

The dollar value of gold is irrelevant. Did gold all of a sudden become valuable when America was born and the dollar was created? So why would you be valuing gold in terms of worthless fiat?

The entire POINT in buying gold is so you have money and wealth for when fiat implodes. How dumb are you people?

Exactly, and is right, there is nothing you or i can do anything about it

Also.... when you buy gold... you aren't really buying it.... you are just transferring your savings from worthless paper to actual real savings ... gold.

That's what people's Jew infected brains don't understand and it's literally the most simple concept ever.

Gold is REAL savings.

Not trying to move the market. If gold triples in value that just means the dollar is 3 times more worthless.

All gold price tracks is how unstable, volatile, and lack of store of value the dollar is.

When gold goes up in price. It isn't gold that's changing it's the dollar that is becoming more worthless.

But when your brainwashed in public schools it's impossible to grasp common sense

Fucking idiot what gold standart

>imagine going through life this dumb
fuck off retard. i cant pay my thick hnnngg italian whores in shiny rocks. they want paper nigger

So what if I'm pro Jew?
I fucking love Jews.
Jews are the best.

GO BACK TO POL AND PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS THERE, LOSER. THIS IS BIZ. ARE YOU LOST? Fucking redneck mutt racists shittying my board. You degenerates are honestly all quacks and I am thankful you are kept to the cowardly confines of Jow Forums where you hide behind anonymity because you lack the courage to say any of this shit in real life. Reported.

More caps and mouth breathing please.

I've been explaining it that way to my family. Im not in gold for investment, I'm in it to put my savings into something that will hold the value of my savings even against inflation. I'm not looking to earn money on it but rather to keep the value of money I've earned

>Italians
>Not loving gold

That's how I know you're a liar

you're a lot less smart than you think if you're shilling gold and don't understand the value of crypto.

ITT OP is literally fucking retarded.

>hurrr durrr gold has no value
>huurr duuurr what do you mean the government is hording tons of it as a backup??

Your understanding of money is childish, you have a lot to learn. Btc is the new gold, retard. Shiny rocks aren't relevant anymore. Why are you investing your ious in shit people are slowly deciding they don't want anymore? Bitcoin is the new gold. Read more, faggot.

I can't send gold online.

Checked

Gold will never brings down the jewish financial system. They have complete manipulation of it, I do own some and silver but they will never accomplish what decentralized crypto will.

Attached: Coin.jpg (540x960, 82K)

With goldmoney.com you can.
>This podcast brought to you by ONNIT that's oh en en ai tee

You don't own the gold with that you own an IOU and they can ban your account. Meanwhile I can send crypto to people without worrying about either of us getting banned again. Already had paypal, stripe, and banks ban me.

If you aren't long banks, you need to read history

They love slavery OP and they can't help it.

Attached: ablock.jpg (850x441, 301K)

It's not about buying shit with gold

Go read about how many panics and depressions we had every decade or so under the gold standard and understand inflation is necessary

Attached: F28E6D4D-E506-4C26-A749-E885D20188FD.gif (995x1054, 184K)

>spreading fake jewish history on a mongolian basket weaving forum
Sad

NGR COIN!

Attached: 1531616874986.png (1600x1231, 1.07M)