If we thoroughly study the racial nature of the hispanic...

If we thoroughly study the racial nature of the hispanic, we conclude that hispanic is not a race in the ordinary sense of the word. Instead, as Houston Steward Chamberlain wrote, it must be seen as a counter-race, although the term “counter-race” cannot be understood in a biological sense. From a biological standpoint, hispanidad is a stable, inbred mixture of extreme races and racial rubbish. The concept of “counter-race” primarily means the destructive and disruptive effect of hispanidad within natural races. The distinguishing mark of hispanidad within human races has to do on the one hand with the racial makeup of the hispanic, who have been scattered for 500 yrs, and on the other hand in their stubborn adherence to the crassest materialism, based on their so-called catholic laws.

Hispanidad is the result of the mixing of every possible race. It is the biggest racial mish-mash in history. This racial mish-mash is so dangerous for all peoples because it because it includes elements from every race. The bad characteristics of these races have been passed on for many generations through Hispanidad in ever stronger form. From this artificial, rootless, materialistic racial mish-mash, a parasitic counter-race has developed among the peoples.

The core of hispanics is the coming together of rootless, rejected, asocial, sick, and degenerate elements of the various races, predominately of americoid, arabic and negroid origins.

Attached: e7e.jpg (932x960, 101K)

amerindian + any other race = latino

t. CHI

But when you breed with one of them, you can get some good looking girls out of it

Attached: emiliamccarthy.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

>t. (((hispanic)))

lol what a fag he wrote an entire essay just admit Hispanics are your new master

I'm half tho

The cosmic race is the future of humanity prove me wrong

she has a weird amorphous creatura face. Not even good looking barely 5.5/10 but I guess a 10/10 for spics because pale bobs and vagene

Ayy lmfao

>new masters
>on welfare shitting out brownlings or mowing lawns for 2$

You have to go back Paco

Presiona dos para inglés

neo-jew =/= master

Uno hamburger and uhhh uno coke por favor. Coke, si, Pepsi-cola ok?! Comprendre???

dauly reminder:

you amerimutts aren't whiteis

Another

Attached: Chanel+Celaya+Stars+21+Jump+Street+Premiere+uZ-evNzk0fUl.jpg (472x594, 68K)

fugg, mejorar la raza is real

Attached: gettyimages-1036498614-612x612.jpg (612x428, 33K)

im not on welfare and i just got a VR headset probably something you dont have poor cumskin admit it i am your new master bow tot he superior hispanics how can you compete? you are jealous of danny trejo bow before him

Attached: Exclusive-Danny-Trejo-Talks-Machete-Kills-2.jpg (798x420, 49K)

Pretty good description

Meanwhile 95% mixes end up like pic related

Attached: threebushes.jpg (465x194, 75K)

AYY LMFAO

Would still smash though

are you really trying to shit talk spics? you shitpost on a imageboard site how are you not inferior to most people?

>VR headset

lol. Is this a spic status symbol? I can imagine your fat greasy spic ass wearing this on his head and its kinda amusing.

>lol. Is this a spic status symbol?
classic poor white cumskin jealous over my VR and viotek monitor ill let you use it if you bow. we both know you dont have one

This one is half Palestinian. Looks better than the white mixes imo

Attached: danbia.jpg (900x900, 122K)

What would a mixed anglo amerindian look like

she looks like trash and i wanna kill her and dissolve her body in acid

Only niggers and spics brag like this

Like this

>Only niggers and spics brag like this
sorry wheres your VR?

Attached: 1554187731885s.jpg (250x244, 9K)

pretty accuarate descrption

Lmao, the original version of this pasta was pure unfiltered asshurt.

spics are the new jews

Cope

can whites compete?

Attached: 8960kaiphfj21.jpg (1334x543, 89K)

wrong

Attached: 1554201934025.jpg (750x750, 98K)

You're literally bragging about having a 400$ toy, which is about a week's worth of minimum wagecucking, dumb mudskin.

I always had a crush on this one

Attached: wtf_its_rinoa_by_ladyjuliana.jpg (640x480, 218K)

>You're literally bragging about having a 400$ toy, which is about a week's worth of minimum wagecucking, dumb mudskin.

awwww someones mad that theyre too poor to afford VR.

Attached: index.png (229x220, 8K)

What do you play on your VR? Do you have games where you have white skin and live in Europe and aren't a greasy spic? Bet that's why you bought lmao

She used to be so hot :(

Attached: MTcKe.jpg (1023x551, 40K)

And you are part of it too, americANO.
Muahahahahaha

yo blanco

As you said, Hispanic is not a race.
Mientras toda tu cultura sea una bastardización de la cultura mexicana, seguirás siendo parte de la Hispanidad.

>Mexicans peak physical condition

Attached: 1453103923498.png (402x398, 126K)