How do I become accepted by white people?

How do I become accepted by white people?

Attached: T1WGsNj.png (3000x4000, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1LqF03UUdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop charging so much for your burritos.

behead some
they will respect you then

I'll respect you 10x more if you don't have children and kill all the illegals you know.

>I want to be accepted by white people

Attached: 1553541548484.png (665x800, 54K)

this
the only minorities whites love are the ones that are violent towards them like muslims

White people are increasingly matching up with the history of Jews pre-holocaust.

Why would you want to? I don't know how it is with the hispanic community, but in the Asian community I've been seeing more and more people expressing their distaste for white Americans. You shouldn't want acceptance from whites. You should want respect by becoming more successful than them and rubbing it in their faces.

its not like other mexicans accept me
nope they only like azns

>nope they only like azns

You're wrong. They only tolerate us. And if they could, they wouldn't have to deal with us.

Unironically, just be a very vocal Trump supporter
I did this and was able to get a white gf within like 2 weeks
Only problem is she's a virgin and won't let me fuck her until we get married, but I'm not in a rush

>Why would you want to?
Because the west is dominated by white people
>I don't know how it is with the hispanic community, but in the Asian community I've been seeing more and more people expressing their distaste for white Americans.
Well asians are more sucessful as a group so they dont need to try and fit in

>You shouldn't want acceptance from whites. You should want respect by becoming more successful than them and rubbing it in their faces.

I can become sucessful but that doesnt change anything because other hispanics will still give me a bad name

>thingsthathappened.jpg

I dont want a white gf, I just dont want white people to hate me and view me as a threat

Speak the language without an accent.

you can't do that
like you said here >hispanics will still give me a bad name

Have the most redneck sounding southern accent possible.

Lmao I knew this white girl at this place I worked that kept getting asked where she was from because of her deep southern accent. She was from Texas but in Austin you rarely hear really deep southern accents.

Take more pride in yourself. You sound like all you want is for white people is to validate you. They never will and it will never make you feel better. You will always be brown in their eyes, first.

It doesn't matter that Asians are more successful. We still get treated as foreigners here. When people see me, they automatically assume I can't speak English. Others will openly make racist comments about Asians, about other Asians not in my ethnicity, and about other types of people. You'll never be white, and the sooner you can accept that, the better you'll end up feeling.

Juan take their jobs. We already took all the high paying ones, take the rest.

You're free to believe whatever you want amigo

A white gf can teach you all about white people shit which you can use to get along with other whites
Also, whites love to have token minorities so if you're the only Trump loving Mexican in 100 miles, you will also be the friend of every single white in the radius

Attached: 1514688170888.png (611x597, 199K)

just don't be an asshole and live in a hot climate like arizona/new mexico or in a multiculti shithole like cali where being wacist is against the law
most white people don't hate anyone they just don't want their culture to get replaced, Jow Forums is just a manifestation of frustration not so much a declaration of anything specific

I'm mixed. And I'm pretty sure people in the Netherlands judge others by their accent. If you speak proper Dutch you'll be one of the good guys. If you don't, then you're a foreigner. Accents seem to be the most important thing here.

On top of that, nationalities take precedence over races. If people realize you're American, then regardless of your race, all American stereotypes apply to you. And you won't be considered an Asian or African anymore.

Blacks from Africa are hated here, while blacks from the Caribbean get accepted. You can also often differentiate between them because of their looks and fashion and their accents.

And people here love national stereotypes. Everything you read on Jow Forums is basically mainstream here. And people genuinely believe it all.

You are more

Get accepted and even admired by Japanese girls instead

youtube.com/watch?v=u1LqF03UUdc

Attached: giphy (1).gif (250x178, 231K)

>You shouldn't want acceptance from whites. You should want respect by becoming more successful than them and rubbing it in their faces.

Typical non-white compensation. This will only get the non-brainwashed white majority to hate you more, careful there chink. Your kind didn't make any friends with white canadians because our traitorous government is allowing your oligarchs to buy up property in Vancouver and drive up real estate prices. Hubris will be the downfall of Jews and their immigrant pets.

>You shouldn't want acceptance from whites
this to be honest

Good thing I'm not Canadian, eh?

Just give up. Become their slut wife with penis instead

yes I do need to be accepted by whites because I live in a white country

>muh replaysmend

So if I go to the Netherlands I’ll be chased down by Dutch people waving printed out articles about America screaming “DO AMERICANS REALLY DO THIS” at me?

>flag
not really

>Just give up. Become their slut wife with penis instead

I dont want to disappoint my parents

>yeah take their jobs and then belittle them for even mentioning replacement

Attached: 1552749959864.png (452x443, 142K)

Go to California
Whites in California love minorities

I hate liberal whites

Act like them.

>implying that would disappoint them

it would, as a mexican you should know hispanics hate trannies

Now this makes a lot more sense. Are you the tran that wanted to have a Spanish bf so he could belittle you and keep you as his subhuman slave?

I should probably just move to another country where mexicans dont have a bad reputation

if you want real respect even from right wing whites and not just token respect from leftists and liberals, you should go to your true home and make it great, develop it, make it prosperous

you cant respect mexicans in the usa or.. bhutanese in estonia or whatever
none of that nonsense, you simply go to your real home, become a leader among your own people, and make your own place good to live

multiculti acceptance is retarded bullshit

yes but I dont really want that, Im just mentally ill

People have given you good advice, but you don't want to hear it. You make excuses and wallow in self-pity. No one regardless of skin color respects that.

I dont dont white people to respect me, I just dont want to be considered a threat when im really not

be gender non-conforming

Are you ugly like Mexican Andy? If so there’s no hope.

Based

No but the same principles applies to America as well. You can amass wealth and be successful and its fine but just rubbing it in people's faces will just get you enemies, especially as a chink. You're from the third world so I know this is your "culture" but in the civilized world material wealth doesn't guarantee respect.

Oh my god, you aren't black. You are not seen as a threat. Quit making a mountain out of a molehill, ffs

Fuck white people and what they think

Don’t act like a cholo or a nigger

I'm Jap, doofus.

say nigga and be a hypebeast

>implying
you need to go to the bestgore and get yourself familiarized with cartels skinning people alive, brazilian prison shanking, colombian neck cutting, etc
fun for the whole family

You're not American. You don't live here. Your opinion is IRRELEVANT.

that's pretty wrong. You see if a person from a group that "should not be rich" is well off or rich people will do anything to slander that person in anyway until that person submits and becomes little bitch.

we are smol and qt irl

Weirdest thing out of all minorities, Asians are the ones that I've seen that act/try the most to be white.

This is because this mechanics allows people to have someway to defend their ego in someway.

He may be rich but he doesn't have blood. He may be rich but at least I'm not a nigger. He may be rich but he isn't our nobiltiy etc et and so on and so forth.

What does that even mean?
All my friends are white, and I never have trouble with white or blacks. Bee yourself? What do you want them to accept about you?

Attached: Mutts.jpg (2000x1143, 175K)

He never implied that user.

Oh god is this the thread where the minorities come out and wine and say that whytpepo are immigrants to

screw all that hombre, when i deal with mexicans i want the minefields planted so they cant encircle me, i want a clear and safe and quick way out in case i need to escape, i want my guys to be able to overwhelm them with more firepower at all times, and i want to have explosives wired to my heart pulse in order to avoid you cartel freaks capturing me alive

im not walking into the same building that has mexicans in it unless there is a mortar squad covering me ready to blow us all up in case things go wrong

How are we acting white? Are we supposed to walk around with chopsticks and a sunhat? I'm Japanese American. I'm American, so I act like one. I didn't know speaking fluent English, graduating from Uni. and getting a job was "white" characteristic?

You'll deal with American bombers before you ever have to deal with Mexicans, Milosevic.

why would you even deal with us? we don't have any relationship to serbia

There are mexicans in your country?

They call them "Albanians"

>Oh god is this the thread where the minorities come out and wine and say that whytpepo are immigrants to

Read the thread, John. No one has said or implied that

FALSE

cringe

It's racial. No one bats an eye when a slav becomes "Tim Alexander Kilogramslav"

But if a Chink becomes "Tim Alexander Wong" the whites will ask you "WHAT'S YOUR REAAAL NAME???" because they can't imagine an asian trying to assimilate. Looks usually correlated with assimilation, that's why many groups have a hard time assimilating because they'll always be perpetual foreigners to other Americans.

Slavs have the same names other whites just in their languages, though

name the jew...

Attached: 1552656928582.jpg (557x490, 98K)

Attached: the-point-you-head-27319162.png (500x537, 8K)

mexico is not my country, im a mestizo and the ruling class is white
nope
You are living in a white country and white people have more power than you, you should care about what they think
I dont
We arent really dangerous we are low IQ manlets who easily got colonized by europeans.
Mexicans just kill each other in mexico because the whites in charge dont care abot keeping them under control

We pronounce them wrong, like "Sergay" "Alexei" "Vadik" ect.. I grew up around slavs, not many had true american names desu.

Well, I don't think it's a really equivalent analogy

Mentally ill tranny, everyone.

>mexico is not my country, im a mestizo and the ruling class is white
good post
i also feel the same way

>How do I become accepted by white people?
Marry a white girl, get her pregnant, and be a father. Protip: White women are easy.

>mexico is not my country, im a mestizo and the ruling class is white

Yes, their ruling class is white and aryan, my brother. Totally not mestizo manlets.

Attached: 5'5manlets.jpg (1140x798, 122K)

>le everyone that i don't like is a discord tranny meme

>Going for the low-hanging fruit
Don't do this, user

She admitted it

where

here

Imagine speaking English and then hating white people. Actually hilarious. You're literally a white person in a mutt body. Everything about the way you think is white but every time you look in the mirror you see just some other creature which you call YOUR appearance. Jealous that white peoples outside matches your in? Hate us all you want but when you close your eyes and think at night you dream the same as I do bud.

some have a some amerind admixture but they arent mestizos
saying things like that just make people hate us more

How is this not a Mestizo? Are you blind?

Attached: mestizo.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>saying things like that just make people hate us more

I'm not that other poster, but can you quit your fucking bitching? I've lived in mostly white areas of the country and have never had a problem with whites, hell, most of my friends are white. Maybe get out of your area once in a white?

>saying things like that just make people hate us more
this

>in a white

Fuck, freudian slip, mean in a while.

autism

he is either an harnizo or castizo, not a mestizo
most whites who "accept" non whites are just virtue signaling

I don't hate white people. I enjoy interacting with Europeans and whites who are more enlightened than most of the drivel that's around the US. Look who's the President, look at how many voted for that hotpocket in a wig.

Nice projecting bro. Keep seething while my fellow asians take all your jobs. Let's not forget how many stupid white men are getting with Asian women. Your children and grand children will marry and/or look like people like me.

>he is either an harnizo or castizo, not a mestizo

It's clear you've never been to Mexico. Don't confuse indios like yourself with Mestizos like pic related.

>most whites who "accept" non whites are just virtue signaling

Could very be the case with Liberals, but I live in a conservative area, and most of my friends are working class, they don't give a shit about political correctness and some voted trump. Friends banter and shit, it seems like your HRT is making you overly emotional, tone down the estrogen.

Attached: mexicans.jpg (3264x1836, 1.62M)

What is up with this thread.