What is the fastest way to make money if you are intelligent?

What is the fastest way to make money if you are intelligent?

Attached: B48761E3-EFAF-4730-8892-DE749BDC9625.jpg (1242x2208, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kneepads

Robbery

If you are intelligent, figure it out.

That’s irrelevant to you because if you were you wouldn’t be making this thread

High risk: shitcoins
Mid risk: btc/bch/eth
Low risk: college then stem career (takes ages)

The older you get, the more you will realize there is no such thing as "intelligence" in the way people describe it. We all have different skillsets that we've trained, and some people train harder than others.

intelligence is about being able to learn fast, adapt to new circumstances and seeing patterns in things. It's more than just hard work. Like you can train hard at composing music all your life, but you probably will never be as good as mozart at the age of only 20

Stem degree, PhD, patent a fucking algorithm, sell for millions

Sucking dicks seems pretty fast

I’m already in a STEM job. I recently took the GRE without studying and got a score that will get me into any graduate school in the US. Graduate school doesn’t seem worth it for the time and money invested. I also passed the FE exam without studying. I’m pretty sure that I can do any job and pass any test, it’s just a matter of finding out what pays the best. Maybe learning Solidity is the best option.
Not true if I can learn someone else’s trade and do their job better than them in a short period of time.

by using Excel

Loopholes, and making inefficient things efficient. If you have to ask you are not smart.

I have an IQ in the 140s and was able to accomplish pic related starting with 10k in January buying and selling shitcoins. I'd say if you are good at spotting patterns and can do quick mental math, and can react quickly to market circumstances (sometimes really quickly), then daytrading alts is a good bet. Make sure you're as smart as you think you are though. Many are called, few are chosen. Yadda yadda

Attached: 8EB94058-9329-4254-983A-00976CBF6CDC.png (1536x2048, 148K)

PhD, and then kneepads

If you think a GRE score alone will get you into a decent grad school, you have some research to do. Everybody passes the FE. Everybody passes the PE. You should do it, if you're interested in the project management side of things.

Why would you want to learn a trade? You spent four years learning a profession... You should see these things after working for a while.

How the fuck did you do that?
Larper

Daytrading would be nice but crypto to crypto taxation ruins it completely.

>implying cashing out is an option

Then trade literally anything but crypto.
There's tons of shit out there.

I did it by buying low and selling high. The key is figuring out what is low. The high is whenever you're happily in profit. If you really have to ask for an exact formula, day trading isn't for you.
Part of my strat is to always set aside the IRS's cut after every trade so what you see is after taxes. It sucks and I would have more but gotta pay the piper.

Nice

Are you asking for a friend?

I used to think I'm "intelligent"
I'd have top marks in Math subjects, I learned most modern programming languages and would always ace all programming courses, used to be on the top of the top exam scorers, and was generally respected by most of my peers as "the smartest".

It's worth jack shit in real life.

I've realized the ones who actually get rich are the ones who actually get off their ass try to do so. Meanwhile, most "smart" guys like me are "too cautious", and usually want everything to be perfect, that there be no risks etc. and basically overthink it.

I just one day got off my ass, and just pumped out shit mobile game after shit mobile game, until now I have so many released that I can live off of the passive income, but it's not "smart" at all.

"Taking action" and "perseverance" are what you need to make it in life, "smarts" and "brains" can only get you so far, which isn't very far at all.

The richest people from my old classmates aren't the smartest guys, it's the ones who actually get off their asses and take risks.

Pic related.

Attached: actioninaction.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Capped and saved.
I'm going to go get something stupid done.

General or subject GRE, because if general you didn't do shit.

I hate this bullshit. Mozart played SCALES for 4 hours straight everyday in his youth. This is outside of actually playing sheet music and composing. Most of the NEETS here just cant fathom the level of discipline this takes, and therefore say Mozart was just born with it to justify their own halfassery in their lives. While Mozart undoubtedly had talent, the motherfucker worked his ass off from the age of 2. Its why as long as humankind walks in the stars people will know his name.

I've been meaning to get back into forex. Now the EU complicated even more shit to make it harder for small traders (i.e. if you aren't rich - if you're rich you can do almost whatever the fuck you want) - would smaller coins be worth it, and how does one get started?

I've only ever traded using candlesticks/price action, since forex doesn't show any order depth, it just is what it is at the moment.

Learn Solidity dude, it’s easy as fuck. Pays super well, work remote

Show timeline if not LARPing

>I did it by buying low and selling high.
>24x while everything is making new lows all the time
Nice larp, you literally had to perfectly time every little top and bottom for the past 6 months to gain 24x in a bear market.
I'd believe it if it you were trading on leverage but trading shitcoins that constatly make new lows? Not happening.

Attached: wink.gif (326x250, 262K)

Just read Unscripted by MJ DeMarco. Lot of fluff at the beginning but it's pretty much what you're looking for.

>sorry dad

No worse word have ever been spoken by a girl.

I’ve already been accepted to a couple of the top 5 schools in engineering. I just don’t think it is worth it user. Also not everyone passes the PE and FE lol. The majority of engineers procrastinate on taking the FE to the point that they forgot what they learned and are unable to pass it. How many people in your office have a PE?

Suck one million dicks for $1 each

Make a videogame. If you are successful you could make even millions of dollars. You just have to be good at advertising it, like No Man's Sky. And if your game is actually what you say it is, even better.

Attached: no-mans-sky-08-18-16-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Fucking same

Maybe he bought nano under 1

Chainlink

Yesterday you said "Tomorrow".

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE MEMES

DO IT

Attached: 1525977314298.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

Sales
Learn the art of negotiation

No Man's Sky isn't the best example, most of the hype there was made by big game publishers. I'm almost entirely sure that the "failure" (if you can call getting rich failure) of it was that they were a small studio that went to a big publisher, and had that publisher push dates and whatnot on them, after spending loads and loads on marketing.

Something like Star Citizen, now that's Jewry in its purest form.

Luck and hard work

He was just explaining intelligence, no reason to be upset.

It sucks when living in a communist country yes.
I dont have to pay taxes except for capital gains.

+200IQ

Attached: meaningless.jpg (540x540, 32K)

fourthed. we are all gonna make it lads

We'd see a lot more Mozarts if we were all wealthy with no internet and TV to entertain us. There'd literally be nothing to do except eat, shit, drink, fuck and play music

link

and that abomination is a man

PhD in math

Attached: 1531844135632.jpg (1280x853, 78K)

you're not intelligent if you gotta ask

Yep you're right about this. Do fail do fail do fail. Repeat until you succeed.

1. Get a PhD in computer science
2. Make your own crypto with your PhD buddies
3. Literally print millions.

PhD in stem cell niche of medicine
I'm ready to sign up for the next Theranos Sirs

go deep into theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 while you can. 100% bonues gone and 50% bonus running out. they're taking over Malta with Binance. nudge nudge wink wink say no more.

Attached: 1525069747972.jpg (527x500, 59K)