BCH vs BTC

Which one will make me more money over the next 5 yrs?

Attached: CRINGE.jpg (480x360, 34K)

BTC. No one even thinks about BCH outside of shilled places such as Jow Forums, reddit etc.

Stick with the OG.

BTC is a dying chain. BCH will take the Bitcoin name from Core.

Why should OG give away itself to some crying retard?

>OG
Kill yourselves, niggers.

Getting a job.

bch. screencap this.

id say bch

Notice how cashlets have no arguments?
That means that they're only out there to make money. They're driven by greed. If bch wins whole crypto market goes to 0. Cashlets won't probably even cash out in time. Jews destroy peoples money. Jews win.

Corecuck fag, please

Seriously the fact that we're even arguing which bitcoin is the real bitcoin is a win for cashlets. They're making you daubt and fear for btc. They're getting exposition for free. Why don't you just invest into bitcoin gold or bitcoin diamond or bitcoin private or bitcoin interest or bitcoin red or united bitcoin or bitcoin plus or bitcoin planet or bitcoin atom or bitcoin scrypt or super bitcoin or bitcoin fast or first bitcoin capital or first bitcoin or bitcoin green or bitcoin god or lightning bitcoin or bitcoin 21 or mercado bitcoin?
All of these are as real bitcoin as Roger Vers bitcoin cash.
Invest in BITCOIN.

>mfw corecuck Stockholm syndrome has worsened since December
>mfw corecucks now COPE to bear with their bags by using greater good sophistry
The absolute state of deluded cultists

Attached: 1459658746515486.jpg (1200x900, 231K)

because the one with the most hashpower behind it will win? the miners are in control and guess who has the most power?

Why do corecucks only feel threatened by Bitcoin Cash? You don’t see autistic Blockstream shills telling everyone that Bitcoin Private has nothing to do with BTC.

Don't forget to post Vitalik while you're at it, shlomo. If looks is a good indicator I'd rather invest in btc team instead of crying businessman Roger Ver who cares more about his suit and appearance and tricking people than his job.
>Bags
Lmao bch is hitting new highs every day isn't it?
BTC is a gold standard of crypto. If you hurt it the value of BCH will go down drastically. And BCH being only a way to transfer money (just like any other better crypto alternative) makes it absolutely worthless. I always send crypto to crypto through eth if it gets too expensive I will use another crypto but never ever BCH. Piggy back ridding off BTC name is being a parasite. Miners can always swap coins and they will. They're only out for profit. Dragon slayer failed. Even if no one is going to use BTC to transfer money it's still always going to hold it's value because cypto investors have come to that conclusion that BTC is GOLD STANDARD OF CRYPTO. EVERYTHING YOU TRADE WAS BASED ON BTC. STOP BEING RETARDED. ROGER VER AND HIS SHILLS ARE PARASITES. PARASITES. PARASITES.
Because you shills made this thread. You shills are trying to fight with retarded arguments. And lurking people might buy your trash coin and then get burned. I'm just trying to protect investors so that their investments don't turn bitter. It wouldn't surprise me if BCH was set up by the CIA to foil BTC and give crypto a bad name. While you're at it fuck tell people to invest into Bitconnect. It also had huge market cap and was fucking USED BY EVERYOOOONE WOOOOO.
Retards. Lurkers don't fall for jewish lies.

BTC when the longs bulled
BCH with the shorts sails unfurled

Attached: Dathon.jpg (565x541, 44K)

But those guys are what real devs look like.

Based linux autists defeat the cashies once again.

Attached: 1506411025479.jpg (4200x6000, 2.17M)

You sound like a schizo. Take your meds.

>BTC is GOLD STANDARD OF CRYPTO. EVERYTHING YOU TRADE WAS BASED ON BTC.

It never ceases to amuse me how you Blockstream shills try to link up Bitcoin and gold together. What the fuck does a shiny metal have in common with a digital asset, you mouth-breather? Was Bitcoin "digital gold" in 2010 when it was cheap as dirt? Of course, it wasn’t. It’s just a retarded meme pointed at the lowest common denominator subhumans like you who were made to think that increasing the block size limit allowing mass adoption will magically kill Bitcoin’s value.

What did these fags develop? That DOA abortion called The Lightning Network? Their only contribution to Bitcoin development in the past years was sullying Satoshi’s name, encouraging censorship and crippling the Bitcoin network.

>What the fuck does a shiny metal have in common with a digital asset

- Becky he doesn't know!
- Sam ikr don't tell him its too funneee

Attached: gp.png (315x214, 111K)

ask yourself this: if their positions were switched would the 1mb chain even be in the discussion or would it be dead?

I bet it sounded smart in your head

Attached: 1513112275987.gif (645x773, 1.15M)

Vote for Hilldawg. Fuck drumbpf. Operation Northwoods didn't happen USS Liberty is bullshit 9/11 wasn't an inside job. We didn't try to MK Ultra our population. Remote viewing didn't have higher success rate than by chance and we didn't shut it down, goy.

Basically. Back then there was only BTC. The main idea was for it to be used as currency transfer belonging to people with deflatory rules, cryptography and untracability. With time people started building more crypto projects which you could purchase through BTC. Also BTC was used for drugs which in turn burned up most of it's supply. Can you mine gold? Yes you can. Can you mine btc? Yes you can. Was gold the primary currency before jews won? YES. Were you able to buy alt stocks (commodities) with gold? Yes you were. Does gold have value which used to be tied into paper currency and later jews made everyone into slaves by changing the gold into imaginary printed paper money? Yup. Is gold and BTC difficult to mine therefore increasing it's value (deflatory supply, need huge investments to get some)? YES Is gold and BTC global? Yes they are. Is golds and BTC prince increasing in value with time because jews keep printing money out of thin air? Yes. Will government try to turn BTC into another worthless commodity by putting imaginary worthless paper money tier crypto in place? BCH

Btc is real

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

No, it's not bait, shill. Trying to make both sides incorrect when obviously one side wants it to stay like it used to be and which brings true freedom without hijacking anything to the people is a moronic comparison. It's conservatives vs liberals. It's linux vs windows. It's anons vs alt right and e-celebs It's the good guy with family values vs a businessman CIA shill trying to turn us into slaves once again and control crypto. Fuck you CIA fuck you government and most of all FUCK YOU JEWS.

Do you think the market will want fast and cheap transactions or baka "digital gold"

There is no need
to be upset

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I'd rather BTC make more. But BCH will honestly have better gains.

0xBTC is objectively superior to both BTC and BCH

>compatible with superior ETH blockchain
>more decentralised and fairer distribution
>faster blocktime thanks to ETH
>lower fees thanks to ETH.
>same great taste with 21 million coins and sha256

Attached: 2F619F41-2C8F-4F44-B887-FF64D241E833.png (800x2000, 246K)

>fast
>cheap
Ain't faster than BTC and its only cheaper because the price is lower. BTC isn't that great either. The future is with neither of them, its really with central bank crypto's. Universa will be no1 EOY

I kept my BTC sold the BCH. I sold BCH air drop @ 5 times the price i paid for the BTC...BTC has the *potential* for this to happen again....BCH not so much. Stick with the original chain, its the only one that has stood the test of time.

Alternatively buy litecoin, it still PoW to avoid securities law, its unironically Satoshis true vision...I think that LTC has better 'value' than BCH. Also Dash & ZCash have a decent potential if the securities thing happens.