HOW DOES IT FEEL?!?!

HOW DOES IT FEEL?!?!

Attached: 37580662_10156130763141998_3919475631208792064_o.png (1357x1257, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BD9bxSh4-nE
youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>selling low

>Saw this shilled 2 days ago or so.

>Decide not to jump in as the coin itself sounded like a king shitcoin, and the coin chart was too good to be true.

Holy fuck, I dodged a .50 BMG bullet boys. RIP to the guys who bought in and may eternal torment befall the guy who shilled it.

Attached: 1517689797864.png (1080x1080, 1.14M)

wtf is this pajeet scam

WRECKED

I refuse to believe that this chart isn't made in Paint.

God I fucking love crypto

is that a single sell order clearing the whole book? how is this not a dev exit scamming with his stack????

stairs up elevator down.

This is why you never buy coins under 1billion market cap.

"Looks like Etherium vuz getting off to oeasy. Time to doomp eet"

Attached: 1532254409005.jpg (1000x581, 63K)

This coin was 99% held by the scammy exchange, its exactly that and there is tons more to come

literally who?

>tfw actually ARP

still a shitcoin, they're all scams

Attached: bizbtfo.png (900x581, 664K)

Looks like it would have felt pretty damn good if I could have got in at 0.00007. Somebody did.

lmfao

>Crypto summed up in one image

Ive been laughing at this for a few minutes solid now, if this was a regular security or commodity there would be enquiries, commisions, federal investigations, tribunals etc etc but because this is fucking crypto its just business as usual

I got caught in the arp crash, I thought it was going to be like WAU Coin and be a new super strong runner. Nope just a shitty chinese junk coin. Oh well, Wau is american, arp was chinese, im only buying american from now on lol

>organic growth

Attached: 1523322737064m.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

>what is bitconnect

Attached: bog.jpg (305x358, 23K)

why dont you buy a book on not being retarded and read it until you die.

All these coins me never heard of dying, kek

it is beautiful

at least it was fast, holding nano for months was way more painful

where is there telegram / discord i need to see the fallout

Attached: 1532195719942.jpg (432x768, 47K)

where do you people find these chink coins? i literally googled arp coin and nothing comes up

how about google some more instead of bitch like a faggot who lost when BTC crashed lmao

why dont you buy a book about how your homosexuality is a mental disorder. Let me guess your never actually roped a real life bull in your life, and you have no balls. Sometimes risk pays off some times you get chinked. lol

"sometimes risk pays off some times you get chinked"

Read a FUCKING book on risk and maybe you won't lose all your money.

Start with "Kelly Capital Growth Criterion"

You'll die broke because you don't want to put in the effort to learn the math. Fuck you

I don't trade crypto, but isn't this all just a parallel of the OTC market?
Shitcoins (penny stocks) lay around at worthless values until they moon (pump). Those who organize the pumping (or can recognize it) profit, while everyone else eats shit.

If that's the case, isn't this really all just a ponzi,
except most of the participants know it going in, and the "winners" are those who create the coins (or ride the pumps)?

>listening to reddit
You deserve it

oh now a "fuck you", looks like you are a metropuss after all lol. Do you really think Id be posting if i went all in on arp. I lost 50$ on a coin. Its not the end of the world guy, its crypto.

That's true for 95% of coins.

feels bad
youtube.com/watch?v=BD9bxSh4-nE

You probably have this but in case you don't, it looked like something you might like

Attached: 1DF5C37A-989E-4176-87FA-DEFA1C650B7D.jpg (1280x720, 399K)

This is not even a big loss the chart value was like 4100 -> 4500 on taht whole thing lmao

That's kind of sad.
Why would I trade OTC issues, when I could trade equity of actual value?

Because the few projects that are legitimate are going to be the next googles and apples.

But that's true for tech stocks as well.
And even holding the losers there wouldn't be near a total loss, like shitcoins.
Maybe it has more to do with rate of gain. A couple of % points in appreciation is not what most here are hunting, I'd guess.

>But that's true for tech stocks as well.
Not really. Name me one other emerging market that has similar world-changing potential as the blockchain. We're investing in the internet circa 1991 here. If you don't see that then indeed you should steer clear.

>And even holding the losers there wouldn't be near a total loss, like shitcoins.
How do you figure that? At least shitcoins can still be used and traded even if the project falls flat.

Attached: 0.gif (880x880, 152K)

>>dodged a .50 BMG bullet

>Thinking BMG rounds are used in semiautomatic firearms.

>world-changing potential
That's great, but it doesn't compensate for the rigged nature of a ponzi.
I'm comparing buying equities in a regulated market, (where some will trade sideways or wilt, while others will provide triple digit returns), with buying shitcoins in an unregulated one (where 95% will fail, and a few will be out of the park).

What I'm getting at is, are you saying that the "world-changing" potential profit of the few that make it eclipses the almost total losses on all the others?

>At least shitcoins can still be used and traded
Again, so can dogshit OTC issues, it's just that they aren't worth dick.

>That's great, but it doesn't compensate for the rigged nature of a ponzi.
That's why you don't invest in ponzi shitcoins to begin with unless you really know what you're doing

>What I'm getting at is, are you saying that the "world-changing" potential profit of the few that make it eclipses the almost total losses on all the others?
No, I'm saying you need to do a ton of research so that you can distinguish between the few legitimate projects and the rest of the shitcoins. If you treat it as one giant market where every shitcoin has as much potential as the next, you're going to get burned save for short-term swing trading.

You talk like a fag if you think there is even 1 legitimate crypto project.

>If you treat it as one giant market where every shitcoin has as much potential as the next
Aren't most of the participants doing this?
That's my point, why would they, save ignorance (and the few that, as you say, "really know what they're doing")?

Sure, most participants are get rich quick kiddies who don't understand what it is that they're investing in or necessarily even why. Ignorance is your answer.

F

I guess.
Common behaviors in risk/reward can explain the rest. It's always the new guys who buy OTC garbage, or stocks that promise a 15% dividend.

funfair, to be fair.

Who next?

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

What’s going through his head right now?

Attached: B2A4BE4D-78D4-4312-8573-F8B957BEBC9A.jpg (1125x1660, 525K)

That's the most artificial pump I've ever seen in my life

Almost the first thing that pops up when searching it
Also, there's a Telegram:
t.me/arpnetwork
Someone make screencaps, plox

Attached: image-1.jpg (770x526, 37K)

>natural growth

because in the end, the fiat money pyramid is 100x as high as the crypto pyramid. and the top of the fiat pyramid has cheat codes too.

Attached: bogged.png (1357x1257, 560K)

>I think you should neck yourself for throwing away $50 into the void.

How these scams work:

>create coin and pay several grand to list on exchanges
>slowly pump coin through wash trading
>create social media buzz for coin
>gullible fools buy coin
>continue to slowly pump coin to attract more fools
>once goal is reached, dump everything

How is the goal defined?

profit target

The point when they can sell their stash at a profit worth their time.