So the 1/16th german heritage memes were true after all

so the 1/16th german heritage memes were true after all

Attached: 1DD85969-E956-440B-A17F-936783ABA490.jpg (750x772, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wouldn't be surprised if he unironcially forgot

>memes
I wish. People here are insufferable on st Patrick's day.

>implying Fred Trump didn't get cucked by a German

>I still trust everything he says!

Attached: soy alt right.jpg (1076x470, 195K)

I don't understand why people are freaking about this. Both of Fred Trump's parents were German and he was conceived in Trump. Trump is wrong but he's not that far off.

*conceived in Germany

This. Trump is senile. Watch videos of him in the 80s and compare it to now. It's so fucking obvious.

>[Fred Trump's parents] conceived their first son [in Bavaria], and returned to New York upon the SS Pennsylvania on July 1, 1905. Frederick Christ Trump was born in the Bronx on October 11, 1905.[4]

If they stayed for three more months, Fred Trump would have been born in Germany.

No, you were right the first time.

My father is the same age as Trump, and he still remembers what village my grandfather was born in. Trump made this same mistake multiple times already. Something is clearly amiss.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M

>I still trust the media
>the media know about his family more than the man himself

GIVE US THE BIRTH CERT DONALD
PROVE HE WAS BORN IN GERMANY

Attached: trump has seen some shit.png (325x500, 135K)

The guy was so articulate back then. He spoke way better then compared to now.

You father doesn't have the media fact-checking his claims about his father. How do you know your father remembers the details correctly?

No it's not since he's 50% German. Please stop spreading misinformation, Ivan.

>Kiss me. I'm 1/1470th Irish.

that's basically what my family does
feels bad man

Have you tried telling them not to ?
I've also noticed how Maghrebis and Blacks in France in the suburbs all act as if they were still from their African origin country while they all grew up in France their whole lives, I think this desire for honoring long lost roots is only found in people who are somehow insecure in their nation and feel they have to compensate or something.
You would never see a European bullshit you through the day because of his ancestry, like I have some distant Italian ancestors and I barely ever mention it.
Or maybe in AMerica it's just an excuse to get swatted ?

didnt you see the thread yesterday where some american googled his last name and found out he wuz crusaders and shiet on a site you could buy mugs of made up heraldics