Stupid wh*tes enter this thread but none leave alive

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_vJfIy1wpw

stupid wh*tes, india and china are coming for you. every wh*Te or europ*d whore shall be RICED or PAJEETED by my Asian brothers.

long live the yellow tiger!
long live the Vedic aryans!
death to subhuman w*sterners and their supporters.

Attached: be scared subhuman.jpg (587x310, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_vJfIy1wpw
thekashmirwalla.com/2019/04/china-again-increasing-construction-activities-troop-movement-near-doklam-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know, I still can't believe I got banned once for not being respectful of cultures but people do shit like this.

>Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai!

Attached: 1553834764041.jpg (600x600, 229K)

India + china
That's LITERALLY like that one time Nazis and Soviet Union together agreed to not fight each other and invade Poland

brother, you must forge better links with the east asians to wipe out p*kis and wh*tes.

Suck my dick
>t. latinx

This Aryan BVLL is ready to go.

We do not talk to rape babies. Only pure breed allowed.

I'm not white, I'm a BLACK MOORISH WARRIOR

Attached: el-Rei D. Alberto Barbosa.jpg (994x1334, 162K)

destroy america from the inside out.

based black brother

China and India hate each other, they will mutually annihilate before they get the chance to take over the West

t. Indian vassal state that will be one of the first to die in the Sino-Indian war

Do they actually believe this?

Attached: sketch-1554284317381.png (860x540, 193K)

my ancestors :)

Isn't the western part of china almost like india?

I don't see india and china ever being especially friendly desu, they're both up and coming and have serious border issues
idk which one will eventually "win" either but hopefully it doesn't involve nukes

Hell no. Western China is culturally partially Central-Asian (Xinyiang), partially Himalayan (Tibet). Nothing like India at all.

Indian culture really starts at the Indian border. The best example of this is the border between Bhutan and India at the border towns of Phuntsholing and Jaigon respectively. The Bhutanese side is clean, peaceful, orderly. The Indian side is almost indistinguishable from any other Indian city. The atmosphere changes entirely in barely 10 meters.

hopefully it does

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q_vJfIy1wpw
said by a fat white aussie

BASED
The end is near for the wh*toids.

Attached: lets-go-boys-1459458.png (500x522, 150K)

F
thekashmirwalla.com/2019/04/china-again-increasing-construction-activities-troop-movement-near-doklam-report/

Attached: based Xi.png (612x1200, 1021K)

I only hope the mountains block radioactive clouds.

Yes, Bhutan (an isolated rock country) with less than a million people is the exemplar of peace and cleanliness

India would be very different if it had half the population it does today. Taking 1.3 B people to a first world standard industrialization takes a long ass while. China grew at 10% for 6-7 years and is still barely touching 2nd world tier.

Based

It's not about modernization. There are plenty of underdeveloped places here that are not as shitty as India. Things like traffic, not throwing trash everywhere. The people in Jaigon can very literally see , hear and smell how much calmer and civilized Phuntsholing is. Yet the Indian side doesn't seem to give a shit.

Not possible as long as the Chinese are arming said p*kis

>W-Why doesn't the janny protect me? THAT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1549882992428.gif (800x800, 178K)

t. Pajeet Zhang

ching-chongs and curry lasagnas can't drink vodka
while they don't have this technology white race is complitely safe

They won’t.