Why do rich people act poor and poor people act rich?

Why do rich people act poor and poor people act rich?

Attached: Verne_Troyer_dollars.jpg (450x256, 37K)

is it not obvious u dumbass?

> Lacan considered that "there is a jouissance beyond the pleasure principle"[5] linked to the partial drive; a jouissance which compels the subject to constantly attempt to transgress the prohibitions imposed on his enjoyment, to go beyond the pleasure principle.
because the grass is always greener in someone else's back yard

People want what they can't have. Poor people want to make it big, rich people don't want people to know they're rich because that attracts unwanted attention and fake bitches.

And unless you're Jeff Bezos, the greenbacks are always higher in stacked in someone else's strong box

Why do fawns have speckles and lions have claws?

Is Lacan worth reading? I'v read a small amount amount of psychoanalysts and post-structuralists already.

how is a raven like a writing desk niqqa

the grass is definitely greener in the money pasture, don't kid yourself poorfag

>rich people don't want people to know they're rich because that attracts unwanted attention
Pretty much.
I know a guy who spent the week before a party he was hosting finding a different place to leave his car, so no one at the party would see it.

They need to compensate for lack of or issues, I guess in this guys case that would be height.

Not sure, i'm very wealthy compared to most of my peers. They all appear to be much wealthier than me.. but they aren't. They always complain about their debts and the only thing they care to talk about is where the next music festival is that they are going to. I never post anything on social media while i travel which is quite frequently, they have to constantly post on social about what they are doing and what kind of money they are spending.. i'll never get it. Maybe buzz feed should do a video on it. XD

yet he was throwing a party? where was the party? was it lavish? what was he dressed like?

>why do rich people act poor
unwanted attention
they know they need to be responsible
already bought what they wanted
are able to do the thing that money would limit them from doing
>why do poor people act rich
wanted attention
strong desire to feel the least bit of fulfillment from their menial slavery
trying to buy the things they've always wanted
are trying their hardest to do the thing that money is limiting them from doing

it's a bigger deal to them because it's harder for them to afford it

to you it is just daily life, you take the things for granted that other people dream of doing

faggot

I haven't read any of his texts directly, but in my humble opinion: no.
As someone who has studied film, I can't understand why he's so often used as a conceptual framework for study - I think it's because he's the only one to have written about the 'gaze'. And as a layman I think his theories on the mind and identity are a bit meh, he feels a bit too abstract for me like he's less documenting actual development and the emergence of identity and subject-object duality and just trying to theorize things that fit nicely into his little framework.

Maybe.. but i kind of want to pick the mind of someone that is poor that appears rich.

Myself and 4 friends always go to the river in the summer we always use someones house. So i while i was there i was looking into houses, stopped by real estate building and got one of those flyers with houses on it. I found a couple houses and i told them we can all put in $10k and our payments each will be less than 100 a month and we will have a vacation home we can all use. They were all quite then one goes.. what makes you think we just have 10k laying around? so i'm thinking like umm wtf.. you all drive nicer cars than me and live a "lavish lifestyle" but yet you don't have 10k that you can pull from somewhere?? our ages range from 27-30 thought it was the strangest thing

I don't know what their finances are like. Maybe for them spending $400 on a car each month is easier than spending 2-3 years just so they can save up a measly $10,000

not even true generally.
rich people act rich and poor people act poor. they cant help it

Typical brainlets getting their first professional jobs and buying used stock import cars, driving them with burnt out bulbs cause maintenance is too high. They'd smarten up by 32 or so

For example, I have a friend who goes on trips 1-2 times a month to some place exotic and cool. He spends probably $3000+ every time he goes.

He drives a shitbox, my car is nicer than his but not by a huge margin.

In this case, he feels some sort of fulfillment and entertainment in his life that he is able to do this 2 times a month. For me, being a wagie, it helps to make me suffer less if I can drive a car to work everyday that I don't completely hate. This is one of the few things in my life that isn't utter shit.

Because they listen to (((conventional wisdom))) pic very related

Attached: goodgoys.png (1920x1080, 177K)

Compensation behaviour, the need to compensate for the lack of

in a normal society that I like, I would consider you a piece of shit Jew for doing this

but in this society, you are just beating the Jews at their own game

so how do you determine when it's ok to do and when you are being the Jew yourself? do we just continue to try and swindle the system so that it becomes even worse? or do we hold the line and try to maintain a sense of morality despite the feral hordes trying to tear it all down.

maybe if you didn't drive a nice car maybe you can have other nice things in life aswell..

so they have money to buy a $40,000 car the depreciates the second they drive it off the lot but they don't have money to buy real estate that appreciates over the years? just mind boggling to me.

You're thinking too far ahead for the types of people who use this terminology.

spare me this pompous liberal faggotry

well my car isn't $40k
and my car is actually paid off

>you can have other nice things in life
no, I will not be able to afford $6000 a month on trips

>yet he was throwing the party?
yes

>where was the party?
at his house

>was it lavish
not really. not cheap, but casual

>what was he dressed like?
shorts

that's pretty fucking retarded, at that point he's just doing it for attention or whatever else

literally just buy a different car if you're afraid of people seeing your fucking car, makes no sense whatsoever
>hurr I have a lambo but I need to uhhh hide it bro

Lol they couldn't handle the truth

The walls had already fallen decades ago for too few were defending them, it's a free for all out there. Look out for yourself and your own family

dunning kruger effect

I know for a fact that hyperinflation is coming, and it's in no small part due to all these redditors with massive student loan debt. Someone like Bernie promising loan debt forgiveness is gonna come along and win a big election. Goyim like this will end up putting the majority of their take home pay into paying this shit off for no reason at all. Crypto is going to 1000x again and they'll have no stake in it.

When hyperinflation comes, student loan debt will be easy to pay off because the nominal price of the loan is still the same. I'm helping this guy out tremendously because conventional wisdom is designed to fuck this guy in the ass, hence why he did everything conventional wisdom told him to and is still broke as fuck.

My sister is one of these retard redditors. She's 200k in debt working on a Phd in anthropology. I begged her to put $5 bucks a week into ETH back in 2015 but she 'literally can't afford it' but still eats out every day, while I was making $60k and skipping meals to stack ETH. I've showed her how well I did and told her that Chainlink is even better but she still can't spare $5 a week to clear her student loan debt and buy a home in two years time while having a source of passive income for life.

You cant' fix these fucking goyim I tell you what.

You would be surprised what little thing changes dumb peoples impression of you. I know a manager who hid the fact he had a Lotus. Its a low tier 35k roadster, but you know if some pleb at work saw him in it, they would think he is a rich fuck who somehow owes them something..

>he's just doing it for attention
hiding the car? Isn't this sort of the opposite?

>if you're afraid of people seeing your fucking car
i got the impression the party wasn't really social, like he didn't know most of the people attending.

people that act like rich are a lot less likely to ever come to riches, or waste them very quickly if they do

the absolute state of link holders

Shes a girl user, shes gonna find a sugar daddy somehow.

>being so desperate to shill your bags that you resort to writing lengthy fairytales
I hope this never happens to me

>rich people act poor
huh?
>poor people act rich
uneducated, frustrated brainlets who buy expensive getho stuff to "look" rich but in reality end up looking like wealthy thugs but won't ever ever look like this based man

Attached: bernard_arnaud_lvmh_ceo.jpg (330x487, 13K)