When will people realize

That nazism is a muslim cult.
hitler and all the rest of the nazis loved islam and muslims.
hitler mentioned in mein kempf that he wished Europe was muslim.
The german army was filled with arabs.
hitler and the nazis would have loved seeing Europe as it is is today with millions of arab and african muslim immigrants.

Attached: images-1.jpg (284x177, 9K)

Fuck N*zis and fuck m*slims Israel is the Nation of G - D

Based.

Wtf I love Sweden now.

Attached: Dtn3k3CVYAAm1nI.jpg (835x1200, 235K)

Hitler didn't mind Arabs but he hated Africans. He called America a negrified country. He only wanted to help the Arabs get rid of Jews in Israel.

Attached: 1553417530539s.jpg (248x250, 8K)

based

Nazism was a parody of earlier German nationalism, which was a complex and grandiose movement, also very cultured and intellectual. The Nazi fascination with Islam is due to the misconception that they had about Islam and almost about everything, because if there is something that characterizes the Nazis, it was their pseudo-intellectuality.

The Nazis correctly considered Islam a religion better suited for conquest and expansion than Christianity. Doesn't mean that they wanted Arabs/Africans in Europe like that retard Shahar implies, they were still German supremacists.

I do not know if they were right about that Islam is theoretically better for conquest and expansion than Christianity, but definitely Christians have been better at conquering and expanding their civilization than Muslims.

Only in the Industrialisation age.

No, from the conquest of the Americas to today.

Yes but before that we were good at it. We took almost all of the Byzantine Empire and all of Persia in less than a century. We even took Spain. After that during around the early 18th century the kings became art enthusiasts and didn't bother developing the military.

>Hitler didn't mind Arabs but he hated Africans.

Attached: IMG_8846.jpg (217x232, 7K)

Attached: Hitler-10.jpg (1050x709, 248K)

I have not said that Muslims have not been good for conquest, I have said that Christians have been better. And Spain is a good example of that.

>We

We as in Muslims. Not my ethnicity of course.

If I could I would kill all of you smelly brown pakis and arabs.
You are a race of smelly, evil, immoral, dumb, low IQ brown animals.

Don't make me call in the GERMAN BVLLS

Attached: 220px-VolarydeadJews.jpg (220x274, 20K)

What german bulls you dumb smelly brown paki animal???

You are going to call an army that hasn't existed in 70 years?.

Meanwhile RIGHT NOW, you smelly pakis get blown to pieces by drones as smelly, evil, barbaric, brown animals like you should

We aren't Afghanistan Shahar.

Attached: Rows_of_bodies_of_dead_inmates_fill_the_yard_of_Lager_Nordhausen_a_Gestapo_concentration_camp.jpg (3000x2341, 1.23M)

>If I could I would kill all of you smelly brown pakis and arabs
you can't. At least not without americans do to the killing for you

I have a question for you sven you sweedish homo.
What army is stonger today?
The Israeli army or the sweedish army?.