Round of applause for non-native speakers of english

Round of applause for non-native speakers of english. I am so proud of you for learning an entire new language just to shitpost. Are most people where youre from bilingual like you?

Attached: LEHGUQk.jpg (800x800, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0M18ZVwGct7
vocaroo.com/i/s0HP2MYDvN3C
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes almost everybody knows English
many speak a bit of Spanish or French too

Fuck non-Americans

Attached: 1554245635827.jpg (883x1200, 257K)

America is the most important country of the World and we make sure to learn the language in school

English is so ubiquitous that learning it isn't really that impressive.

how are germans so effectively able to learn a second language? here in USA despite having language classes like Spanish or french no one actually learns it.

English is the international language, tons of material available in it (most of the internet is in English too). And it's teached from early on, I had it in elementary already.
You as a native English speaker have much less of an incentive to learn another language, and it's not really necessary for you either.

Thank you fren
>Are most people where youre from bilingual like you?
Most young people are, im actually trilingual

whats your third language?

I'm actually trilingual thank you very much

Galician, a weird combination of spanish and portuguese

ive heard of it isnt it in northern spain?

No, only 5% of Brazil speaks English, And I thin that is the most speak second language in Brazil, cause in general Brazilians don't give a damn about Spanish

North-west, on top of portugal

so youre smarter than most of the population?

Most russians can't speak english. I mean, they know basic phrases and even some grammar but their level rarely is above A2

Most posters you see from 3rd world countries are considered upper class in their countries such as myself

Attached: 1547047717369.png (1000x1000, 171K)

out of topic question but how do you feel about slava-boos people from western countries who obsess over russia

What a shame i would like to meet more russians, what about spanish?

how rich are you? and i forgot to ask what is your 3rd language

>he thinks English is indigenous to America

Attached: 1554086560088.png (483x466, 22K)

american-english is which is basically its own dialect

It think it's okay. There are people obsessed with other cultures as well.
Nah, German and French are more popular in Russia than Spanish. Don't get me wrong, it's possible to communicate to russians in English but they can't speak fluently.

Not really, compare Spanish Spanish and Mexican Spanish or Portuguese Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese to see different dialects

Attached: 1553887718650.jpg (1024x676, 90K)

thx :DD

I'm not but my father is a millionaire and I intend to spend the rest of my life spending his money.
>what is your 3rd language
French, I also want to learn Spanish and Italian but don't know which one to start with.

I think most students end up being very good at reading English for their studies. However, shitposting on 4channel ends up giving you a lot more vocabulary and practice, to the point that I have no problems thinking in English.

that is true

but theres no ameriboos :(

Most Mexicans know basic English

>knowing polish makes it easier to learn other languages

Attached: 1527444252455.png (255x204, 50K)

do you plan on moving i dont know much but i hear egypt has a lot of problems

Hey salut
I used to be pretty good at German but I lost everything except "Es kommt darauf an"

>but theres no ameriboos :(
You must be joking right?

theres ameriboos? seriously? that is the last thing id expect especially since a lot of slavaboos or weebs are american

ESL have the advantage of filtering out some of the brainlets, hence why native anglophone posters are so stupid. Really makes you think.

There is nothing impressive about learning a language. Most 2-year olds do it just fine. Are you dumber than a 2-year old?

no i know spanish and english especially since i gotta read shitposts from mexicans

Of course there are, maybe there are not as many as weebs or slavaboos but thats because american culture is really common on media in the western world so is a more normal thing and its harder to consider someone an ameriboo

>I intend to spend the rest of my life spending his money
Now this is based.

In early years humans learn languages much faster than in later years, we are designed to do that

No I'm pretty comfy where I am and most people who move to another cunt do it for financial reasons and to look for a better life
J'ai commencé à apprendre l'allemand mais j'ai perdu mon intérêt peu après

Everyone born after 1960 knows english, a lot of people born before know french.
Everyone can speak Spanish after 2 months of living in Spain, in the worst cases.
Phonetically, we can learn any slavic language, if we would commit to learning the grammar and vocabulary.

is living in another country best way to learn a language?

Trilingual anons where you at?
>Brazilian Portuguese
>Danish
>American English

do you plan on learning spanish? Since it shares traits of Portuguese.

I can almost fully understand spanish and hear it an almost daily basis. I see no need to properly study it though

Attached: 1552259229061.jpg (941x768, 130K)

How come danish phonetics is so fucked up?

You do? In Denmark? That's surprising.

Most people here don't know English, but there's a very clear rise in English speakers specially between young people.

Portuguese
English
Spanish

A good majority of my best friends are either half spanish or half mexican. Lot of mutts in Copenhagen. Myself included being that I'm originally from Rio De Janeiro

I would definitely say so.
If you're not a brainlet and are under 50 years old, you'll learn any language if you're around it everyday, if you actually want to.
You have to "like" the language and culture enough, though.

German school is actually challenging

Except the Danish.

Most people even in college do not speak English. I learned by myself. Some people try Spanish , usually leftists trying to bond with other Latin American countries. Common Brazilians don't care at all about them.

When I first learned Danish the teachers would always tell me it was a trash language. There are many things in Danish where there isn't a set rule and you just have to memorize it

Thats cool i didn't knew my bros where up there

I have conversations with hispanohablantes in which both of us are talking in our original languages and it all flows amazingly well

Very nice french, mate

bullshit
g*rms, even the youth, suck at english

I find that Portuguese speakers have an easier time understanding Spanish than the other way around

They are also forgetting that 3rd world countries are way more lax with the laws due to incompetence. Also, because corruption is rampant, you can live like a king and get away with lots of things if you're "rich" compared to your countrymen.

Attached: 1489866394632.jpg (326x272, 14K)

>yes almost everybody knows English
Having been to Germany (have German relatives as well) that's not entirely true. A lot of younger Germans (even in the West) speak limited English and the older they are the less likely people speak any English (WW2 generation of my family only knew a few phrases and their kids translated).

It is true. Portuguese pronunciation is hard for Spanish speakers.

Reminder: most of you have such terrible accents you might as well communicate through hand symbols, even if you have grammatically correct english.

What do you expect, we can't speak with natives on a daily basis and practising by your own is not the same

Willing to bet my accent is better than yours

Attached: 1551968072182.jpg (824x960, 112K)

atleast they speak more languages than you

>The flag

Everyone knows that the worst accents are all British. I'm even not going to question why some of you people can't speak your only language.

I can also understand German and SerboCroatian.

Gorbachev had a better accent than the entirety of Wales and Ireland.

Wanna try me? Go on, post a text and I'll read it.

Slovene is better. Łeł

That's ok girls like accents.
also this

rich coming from a britoid

I second this
try me user, try me

prove it

Attached: 1551124433430.jpg (338x332, 21K)

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

>all those mad replies

vocaroo.com/i/s0M18ZVwGct7

based and acentpilled

i really like your accent

vocaroo.com/i/s0HP2MYDvN3C

big boy

used a shitty laptop mic and it tells

i can hear you clearly you sound epic

No need for applause, muttoid fren. English is a brainlet tier language

what is a non-brainlet tier language?

Thanks burgerbro
if you have any other requests just post and I'll say it

Don't you want to make your parents proud though? My family aren't millionaires like you but we're still well off but I don't want to disappoint them and just spend their money

Probably all logographic languages.

Czech obviously. Language for true patricians

Attached: b11d33f9a2775e2b4f030b5b3a0ee666.jpg (600x450, 12K)

follow up question
If you had to geographically pinpoint my accent somewhere where would it be? Do I sound american? I've dreamed of living in Chicago and wonder if people would be able to tell I'm foreign

In my experience Dutch people tend to speak broken English.
With Germans it's hit and miss. And they just keep talking German to me. So I tend to just switch to German or stick to Dutch.
Only in the north of Belgium they speak English, while in the south they don't speak English at all.
In France they run away as fast as they can if you speak English. I couldn't even order a vanilla icecream in France in English.
In Spain they do understand you, but talk back in Spanish while waving their hands and feet. Which works quite well.
In Italy they understand half of what you say. And when they reply they only know like 3 English words and the rest is in Italian.

you do and in America no one cares about accents a lot of people have really different accents from mexican, to southern, to german, etc. only person whod give you shit over your accent doesnt go outside

Dutch people speak very slowly and clearly, so we're easily understood. Unlike Britbongs who don't always pronounce every letter.

Learned english to shitpost, got good because I had a great teacher in Highschool and I wanted to understand youtubers. Got on Jow Forums, got to lurk on /lit/, and I write as a hobby, and I get extra credits thanks to that.
I'm actually trilingual, even though I lost a lot of my spanish. And I have to say, most people I know are shit in english. Most boomers didn't have to learn the language, and even if you get to learn it from a young age, we don't really have the incentive (our medias make good to great translations of american cartoons and anime since the fifties/seventies.)
Now I befriended my english teachers and the guys are super interesting, I hope I get to do a roadtrip of the state once, go hunt there maybe, your forest look epic.

sorry you asked for pinpoint its hard for me to tell but its totally northern area like Chicago or Washington

It's a lot easier to learn if you're younger actually.

I don't believe that desu. It takes years for children to get decent at any language, while an adult could be fluent in any language in 8 months or so.