BUY MORE ARK YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Attached: 984F749C-D009-46A5-8B3E-BF831E82B39D.png (650x370, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=dc5ea85862fcd126&dupclk=0
rosecrypto.com/Ark-Guide
ark.io/roadmap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHOO SHOO DELUDED ARKIE!

Shhhh

I'm still accumulating.

Delete this thread I'm arkmulating

delete

DORFF

Are there companies ready to use Ark?
>this kills the arktards

>2018
>arkies

Attached: arkies.jpg (780x639, 209K)

indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=dc5ea85862fcd126&dupclk=0

Ah the good ol' delete this I'm accumulating post
Did you accumulate at $10? $5? $2?

Yes, indeed!

rosecrypto.com/Ark-Guide

^^^ If you're in the dark about Ark, this will set you straight.

Ark is worthless

I'm going to be laughing at you retards when it's worth more than $50 eoy.

I'm looking to get into something that involves staking, really just to try it out. I could only get around 500 ark, is that worth it? What are the returns like, how long ect

I have 400 ARK and voted for bizclassic. I get about 2.4 ARK per month.

people said that last year. what makes you think this year it will be any different? not fudding im curious your thoughts
i think you get ~10% annually on what you have staked but im not 100% on that, someone can correct me if im wrong

Solid team. No shilling. Ark 2.0 is around the corner (currently devnet), which is what Ark is really about.

That's actually really good, thanks. Is it 10% forever, that seems too good to be true.

i heard about ark's v2 being in testnet. is there a time frame for when it will be released to the main chain or whatever you call it?

ark.io/roadmap

Ark isn't big on release dates.

hell yea 5%

capped

capped

Ark is doing great things. The easiest, most well thought out way for a company, government, university or freelance developer to create smart contract enabled, universally interoperable blockchains.

EduCTX is the new European credit transfer system, built in Maribor university using Ark technology. There's much going on behind the scenes. It requires just one killer normie centric dapp to take off and with the tools and design Ark gives its inevitable.

delete this thread
NOW

Hey Ark bros, how sure are you that Ark will return to $5+ or even $10 within a year or two? I'm really intrigued by the project.

If I bought at $3, and the price is like $1.37. how many years of staking to get back to my initial?

enjoying my ark steak

no

Attached: 1527345837332.jpg (512x512, 25K)

If devs are able to deliver with v2 and arkvm 30$ is doable. Everything above is wishful thinking I guess.

The virgin ark vs the Chad link

>The virgin ark vs the Chad link

you mean the chad ARK with it's own mobile and desktop wallet, its own DPoS Staking system and blockchain vs the virgin LINK that's just an ERC shitcoin token

>tfw bought in at $5

every year.

Attached: ark1.jpg (675x601, 169K)

How does Ark smartbridge differ from Aion? Is Ark just implementing Aion as a subset of its functionality?

no idea but i own 16,000 Ark

the absolute state of ark ''investors''

I just wish ARK would fucking do something. How fucking long does it take?

they just recently released v2 testnet. how long until that is released onto the main chain is anyone's guess but if it is as good as people are saying it is, it will be worth the wait. everything is very early still, if it wasn't, then it probably would be worth more, no? that's the point of being an early investor d00d

How much Ark to be able to fap to pregnant Neptunes?

This. Deluded arkies were the originals. Deluded linkies came after. Really says a lot about both projects desu.

T. Arkmarine and linkmarine