Is it worth it to live in a Trailer Park Mobile home?

Is it worth it to live in a Trailer Park Mobile home?
Everywhere else is unaffordable!
Only thing I don't like is the 500 dollar for the lease of the land.

Attached: MobileHome.jpg (916x664, 278K)

What are you, a white heroin addict?

$73k for a mobile home? Thats highway robbery unless its one of those new models thats energy star compliant with built in solar.

Attached: 5a84832ad03072bb0e8b4718-750.jpg (462x723, 57K)

>boston
>fair valued

Attached: 23535353333.jpg (236x230, 10K)

Depends on the weather

I live in Florida so the units are a bit cheaper (20k-30k) but you can't get them insured so hurricanes can wipe you out

Mobile homes are a waste of money. Just buy a small little row home or something.

truly an indicator for how bad things really are

>New York
>fair valued

Now Imagine Toronto.

Of course it’s fair-valued. Places where people actually want to live are more expensive, while worthless, nuclear-fodder flyover states have dirt cheap housing.

I always thought all americans live in these

>tfw live in wisconsin where i can buy a literal mansion with a pool and on the coast of lake michigan with 10 acres of land for 400k

you gotta be able to put up with arctic level winters and very little night life tho.

>tfw cant even afford a mobile home

Attached: sad child pepe.jpg (1214x1140, 63K)

I currently live in one as I am saving for a down payment for a house and eliminating all debt before I buy.

It is absolutely awful. Horrible. You can't even begin to imagine the human garbage you will be surrounded by at all times. These people live with no sense of boundaries or respect for others. It would make my day to see my neighbors all die.

It's a nightmare that I have to endure until I'm able to purchase a nice home surrounded by woods with no neighbors.

Honestly, I'm jelly of the outdoor space you amerifats get with your shit tier housing. You have to spend 200k+ for a decent sized garden in the UK.

>no sense of boundaries
What do they do?

There are about 8 pieces of shit that live in a trailer behind me. None of them work and there are always at least 3 or 4 of them on the porch smoking weed between the hours of 6 AM and midnight give or take. Their shitty mixed raced kids are always in my backyard. They shoot pellet guns at each other and have on numerous occasions hit my property with them. There is ALWAYS shitty early 2000s rap music blaring from their trailer, frequently loud enough to rattle my bedroom windows. I can't take my daughter outside to grill with me without her hearing these lowlife miscreants yelling about various disgusting things - having gay sex in prison, how to hide drugs in their asses, gang politics, etc. One of them is a convicted pedophile.

My lot rent is half what my apartment rent was, but I had I know it would be this bad I wouldn't have made the move.

The park management is also horrible. They routinely dont pay the garbage collection bill so sometimes I go weeks without garbage pickup. And any time there is a heavy rain the park water system breaks down and I go days, sometimes weeks without water. And the water itself is so bad that it has broken 2 hot water heaters in the 3 years I've been there.

what the fuck is with the american flags

All the American flags are cities in the US?

And this is America right?

Stay in mississauga. I dont want people like you in my city

New York

>noisy
>people everywhere
>higher crime
>air pollution
Why the fuck would anyone want to live in a city?

I bought a 3 bed 2 bath foreclosed house with about 1 1/2 acre yard for 65k. Trailers are inexcusable.

There's a small trailer house in my hometown (several blocks from one of my rentals). Now it's 60% full of RVs - but that neighborhood is quiet. It all depends on where you live.

You really want to be bringing girls home to a trailer though user?

Where did you get it? Was it luck or is that the norm in your area?