Why is everyone shilling this so retarded?

Why is everyone shilling this so retarded?

Attached: skycraft.jpg (813x630, 304K)

bag holders from $50
larpers pretending to be pajeets to FUD it for their own gain
genuine paid pajeets
genuine paid fudders

its the type of bleeding heart project that attracts the hippies of venture capitalism

Literal Pajeets.

It’s a pump and dump. That’s how pumping and dumping works.

That is th point.

All the shill posts are actually hilarious. The pajeet grammar gets me everytime. Nowadays I just ignore them because it was the same copy pasted posts everytime. Funny how they disappeared so quickly too.

You guys are switching from larping as pajeets to trying to attach it to minecraft?

Reminds me of the time my roommate had a new girlfriend and I heard from their room "put some more effort in to it..." and then I looked at my girlfriend and she was just as confused as I was then she repeated again "PUT SOME ACTUAL EFFORT IN TO IT" and then we realized that he was going down on her and not doing a great job. Kind of funny that when we saw him later after she left we asked him about putting effort in to various things and his face was red in silent anger. Anyway, that's the long way of saying that you need to put some more effort in to this if you want to be paid well enough.

It get's me as well. Even 0xbtc shills werent as retarded.

Yeah, but we all know Ethereum is a dead platform drifting on like a zombie. Blockchain 2.0

Don't be too hard on them, they do try so very hard.

Attached: skyjeet.jpg (1900x1888, 558K)

sky community moves forward with eager
interested to see the progress of the devices and project objectives

This.

Textbook pump and dump ponzi scam. Biggest scam.

Because they're cultists. Biggest scam since Bitconnnect. Just wait

The quality of the posts on this board indicate the quality of the project. This is why you should buy Holochain

Can see the same writing styles in
>

well well well look at that the minecraft user made a picture look at that the monkey learned a trick

>sentance
>countradicts
this is too easy. and you call us the pajeets? This post is rich but not as rich as i'll be once sky is in the top 10

All the smart ones have been kidnapped

I've to say that i thought it was a scam but i looked into their github and it's very extensive and actually kinda good, i mean, the shillers are over-exaggerating its abilities, it's not Zilliqa or ADA but they definetly have something going for them. i'm actually thinking it has a good chance to be the dominant decentralized interent by the time they get all their work done (or if NKN and Orcihd will come up with better solution)

thanks sudo

Lol, the absolute state of Siacoin shills.