Why yes i do identify as whit-

>why yes i do identify as whit-

Attached: 1553358059193.webm (360x640, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2EaXKv0Iv-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The future of America

>future

>Yes,I change between identifying as White and "Mediterranean" whenever I want.

do you let strangers fondle your face and insult you freely in italy?

This thing never happens to me unfortunately, I wish a black guy do this to me and then I fuck him up. Yet I live Paris.

The fuck is that guy even doing

One reason more why I'm an ethnonationalist.

Test

Have sex.

>implying you can take a black guy down

That guy is obviously zoned out

I have and will and have more than three white children if everything goes well.

the man on the left is an obvious subhuman. the med bvll is based

Attached: and you have mine.png (1378x904, 184K)

this. no y pipo should try to touch my face

That's not how an African looks like. You just took a European skull and painted it black.

The current state of america

you can get me pregnant in exchange of that delicious swiss passport

that wasnt even a good punch, he didnt even put his weight behind that punch and he still floored the white boy, jesus christ he couldve killed him

Only if you're at least 80% European, not insane and a girl or girl (boy)

accurate

Should of called him a nigger and told him to pick cotton, that's what I would have done

>should of

>ethnonationalist
>muh race
Those are two different views. An "ethnonationalist" is an ethnic-based nationalist, whose national identity is based on belonging to a certain ethnic group, like German, Russian, Scottish, etc.

"Muh hu-white genes" would be "racial nationalism".

deal

Thats not even a typical nigger behaviour, the soyboy is touching his face, and it wasn'e even a proper hit.
If someone is stunned by a simple slap, he shouldn't try to start shit up with strangers.

Can I be your cockslave? You don't even need to let me leave your basement

I hate blacks more than anybody but the white guy had it coming
What the fuck did he expect would happen?
The black guy is huge compared to him

With a sucker puch the white could have win. Uppercut on the chin and the black is KO except if the punch is weak

Why do white "men" have such an issue keeping their hands to themselves? Didn't #metoo teach you anything?

youtu.be/2EaXKv0Iv-8

Sheltered upbringings and them being used to having everything their way I would guess

Another retard from the Balkan region what a surprise. For the 100th time I have to reiterate myself. Races and ethnicities are genetic clusters. You can draw the the line around Europe and call it the European/white race, you can draw a cluster within the European cluster and call it Scandinavian/nordic race, you can draw one within the Scandinavian race and call it nordic race. Ethnicity/race distinction is bs. It prerequisites a clear line which does not exist in biology.

I'm waiting

Sorry I'm not a fag

Why didn't he shot him?

*You can draw one within the Scandinavian race and call it Danish race.

i have never seen a nigger up close but i heard you should never relax around them