Are we fucking there yet? just imagine if it would return to its all time peak. heavy fucking bags all over the place

are we fucking there yet? just imagine if it would return to its all time peak. heavy fucking bags all over the place

Attached: sky.png (297x170, 2K)

Newbs google skycoin pump and dump and then save yourself from money on this scam.

OP even it does not, as the ecosystem grow, there are more and more reasons to use the coin.. heard it will go 3-5x by EOY anyways

Attached: skycraft.jpg (813x630, 304K)

look fren.. do you even have skywire installed? it works like a chard, it s a really good VPN, better than paid services.. give me a reason not to trust the project anymore

The ceo ran a pump and dump group. He’s an actual confirmed fraud. I don’t know what else I can say if that doesn’t convince you to not invest in a product. The management team literally stole investor money. Nobody is should give them any more.

Couldnt agree more, the VPN is off the charts. What follows is obv the same quality, cant wait to try skywire at full potential

I m using the vpn can confirm it work good so far. About the pump and dump.. there were many contradicting informations, still dont know what to believe

There's no consensus algorithm released, their blockchain is a fraud. That should be enough really.

Soooooooooooooooooon

Attached: 1514671189137-1.jpg (1200x592, 116K)

best thing about it: once a file enters the mesh net, it becomes completely untraceable

thought that was a huge joke on the kittycash telegram channel, am i mistaken?

not necessarily moon and lambo, but something to make everyone happy :))))))

I can build a VPN on 5-6 of my raspberry pis to handle the same traffic skycoins VPN gets in around 2 hours lmao.

All I get is baseless fud articles from questionable sources.

joining skywire is a smart move, but i wonder how many dapps will serve the ecosystem. they will make or break this project

and your point is? dont think there is one, come to think about it. not everyone is a techie

Sky is dead. You should sell now while there are 3rd worlders still willing to take your bags.

High traffic eth apps like powh cost thousands per hour to operate. I'm pretty sure the word "feeless" will work at converting doubters.

It's a huge fucking scam

there are no payoffs, literal retards sending bitcoins for raspberry pis

Nah, I built a DIY miner and I'll make back my ROI in the next payout.

The 1 BTC miner is a vote of confidence to fund the project. You get 1 BTC back in SKY minus the cost of the miner, which is about $700.

>sending bitcoins for raspberry pis
some just refuse to make use of their brains.

1) you get orange pis.
2) you receive the remaining amount of btc in sky which you can obviously sell the day you receive them for btc again.

This.

All the lying claiming to have rewards are all fake. Its just a handful of the same people posting different ips.

Skycoin doesnt even have a blockchain.

Skycoin delisting from Binance confirmed. Will be announce soon.

premioned pump and dump scam going to 0.

its proofed more and more every day.

sky community moves forward
interestasting to see the project advance eagerly
good investment for the future
trust in synth and the good tech foundation

they are everywhere. What do you need more than that? Starting from coin, mining, games, project collaborations

I am waiting for the hardware launch. Made me very curious how it will look and work

waiting in curious for the project advances
amazing tech will ensure investment

Completely agree. The tech they have behind is unbelievably advanced

How about the antennas fren?

All you need to know, sky will be in 2019 the strongest

Attached: 5jat4.jpg (180x180, 12K)

Pajeet, please. It's time to stop.

In curious for antenna, good foundations

Waiting in patients to be rewarded