Find out my gf of 3 years cheated on me with some guy

>find out my gf of 3 years cheated on me with some guy
>block her on all social media and start ghosting her without explanation
>leave the house for work this morning and she’s outside
>starts screaming she’s going to kill herself etc etc she’s sorry it was a mistake
>tell her no guy wants to be with a worthless slut and drive off

Did I do the right thing? I am Chinese but she is white (Danish) and I worry I will not be able to get another white gf...

Attached: 66CB1E15-E4CC-430C-8F74-23C8B3BAD32C.png (656x755, 39K)

>Did I do the right thing?
Yes, at this point you can never trust her.

i think so, I would never trust a cheater

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Never give them a second chance.

She will only cheat only once more if she get away this time, once a traitor always a traitor

If you have never cheated on her, you have every right to hate and despise her

>white woman

i see the problem.

>she is white (Danish)
she need a strong BLACK man, not panetic chink

>Did I do the right thing?
Ofc you did.
>tell her no guy wants to be with a worthless slut and drive off
I really liked this part.

Op is not a fag

Attached: 1547286071424s.jpg (108x125, 1K)

>white woman

thats your problem.

ITT: n*rmie phoneposter rebbit problems

Yes, you did the right thing. You'll find someone better. Maybe someone who isn't a whore.

You did the right thing yes, also
>in the land of beautiful Asian woman
>you date a western whore white pig
That was your mistake

>having a wh*te gf
>expect her to not cheat
are you stupid or something? adultery, promiscuity, and disloyalty is in every white woman's blood

Attached: the eternal thot.jpg (656x1024, 205K)

wtf based

Don't let the memes control your mind. Race is insignificant compared to loyalty and trust -- it's enough to be a non-factor.

She's obviously an NPC since she's having sex with other people

You did the right thing, fren.
Once someone cheats on you, your trust is all but out the window and it's almost impossible to get that trust back. Also her screaming she was going to kill herself was a red flag; Being regretful is ok, but that kind of pleading is really unsettling.

Keep your chin up buddy. I wish upon you a faithful, white beauty cutie pie.

Attached: 1531960212896.jpg (250x239, 4K)

hahahahaha

Attached: 1553878198774.png (1000x1000, 201K)

>hey babe this got be the most based and redpilled post I have seen from a russian on Jow Forums

Attached: 1554315931820.jpg (591x570, 100K)

Damn Asian guys do the absolute right thing when it comes to cheating whores, blocked and dumped straight away.

>no guy wants to be with a worthless slut

You are a hero.

First time I unironically agree with such comment

Missed the part you are a chink, good job on ditching her and just buy yourself a white waifu from poorass cunt to dilute your dna

Attached: IMG_2877.jpg (1280x924, 144K)

BASED

based

Based

Based and redpilled.

based

based

Based

But she's not black

>panetic
BASED

Absolutely, both of you deserve a black lover. Go to Africa and rice a nigger, and let her get blacked by refugees.

Never EVER trust them again

Women minds are different and if they can get away with it once, theyll inevitably do it again

I fell twice for her sorry messages, got cucked twice in 2 separate relationships

Im the example of someone who did things wrong

Based, don’t give into that manipulative cunt. I guarantee she won’t kill herself and even if she does then it will be good riddance.

never trust holes
the only way to keep them under control is to preg them asap and reduce their puss/tits value in society
this is the reddest pill of them all

panetic

Yeah, this is based

That's tough user, but yes I think you did the right thing

I would have probably not been as harsh until I read about the suicidal part. The only people I've known who'd do that are manipulative cunts that are cornered and have no other way to manipulate you. You did the right thing and probably taught her a lesson simultaneously. If anyone cheats on you, they never cared and respected you enough to be exclusive. There are plenty of other white chicks out there.

only degenerate godless women with shit fathers are like this. i also find them boring

>White chicks that are not whores

Based, fuck panetic people

You actually did perfect user. You did so well you drove her suicide -- you managed to win despite her cheating on you.

KEEP UP THE GHOST. Do not get bogged down in arguments or feelings, she won't kill herself, she wants to force you to stop ghosting her.

Of course she is sorry now she got caught, not when she was cumming from another guys cock.

A woman that cheats has no remorse, but they know what they did was wrong and amoral. adultery should be criminalised

Attached: karaboga.png (3000x3000, 620K)

You should forgive her OP, my girlfriend cheated on me with an Aboriginal named Gordon, but I forgave her and things are fine now.

Amen.

GF revealed she cheated on me two weeks before our 5th anniversary, I told her she'd dead to me and cut all contact.
It's still hard to get over but it gets easier, user.

>I would have probably not been as harsh until I read about the suicidal part.
You're the living embodyment of a soyjak. Honestly off yourself

stop posting based things, Russia

For starters she would have to be not white

Based panetic Russian

>panetic
based

god the trap gf is obsessed with daddy's dick morbidly, he mentions anything but it only twice

you did the right thing, really wish i did the same when in the exact same situation at 17
based chink

>I will not be able to get another white gf...
That´s the point. You never got it, it was a cheap slut all the time

She wanted your shekels while getting pee pee from someone else. Can't have everything.

yeah you did right. ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER never forget that

You did good user

Attached: 1553908358952.png (1018x763, 204K)

Based

based my yellow friend
you did nothing wrong

Go for Asian, great cooks

I know it feels like shit, but you had to do it.

foreign women are liars and whores.