Stopped being NEET and got a job

>Stopped being NEET and got a job
>Still live with my parents with zero expenses so I've amassed a nice portfolio and savings over 2 years

Heh nothing personnel neets

Attached: CB3Klb9WMAAvDSH.jpg (472x461, 31K)

>get really easy, high paying job
>still live with parents while working and attending college
>will have well over $30,000 in the bank by the time I graduate

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Feel the same. Been living with my rents for 2 years while making 75k and I will probably go back to being a NEET eventually. For now, seeing how corporations and learning some useful skills is really fun

Living like a NEET while working is genius. I literally have saved more than the vast majority of people my age because I didn't fall for the consumerism and moving out meme

I need to move out because I'm literally dying staying with my family. Like it's impacting everything and I need out of that palce. You think people move out because they fell for consumerism and moving out meme? They do it because staying with their family is negative for them.

>You think people move out because they fell for consumerism and moving out meme?

Yes I think they do a lot of the time. Don't get me wrong if your family is just dragging you down or you need to move for better work opportunities that's fine but not really the case for most people who just move out because of "le independence".

Got a nice coop. Will get 26k by the end of this year.

That's what I do too.
It's insane how much money you can adquire if you live with your parents.
I've made almost 30k last year saving only half of my salary

$30k is half your net salary in Brazil? That seems very high, what field are you in?

Good shit broski. How did you get out of the neet life?

That's how the cycle of poverty keeps going on.
Family is the most important institution in a man's life.
It's very weird for me to think that there are people out there with families that would actualy drag them down.
At least I know I can count with my parents, uncles, grandparents, cousins etc. if I needed something

No, I made 30k in stocks.
I work with CNC machines

Anglos are subhumans that put their own parents in retirement homes, it shouldn’t surprise you that Anglo families are typically dysfunctional.

Same here
>get microbiology B.S. last year
>don’t move out
>get job as lab tech
>pay isn’t phenomenal but I still have over 30k in savings because I don’t spend money on anything but clothes and food
If I can stick to this plan for a few years, I can set up a great safety net for my parents and myself. How can I expand my capital though? I don’t know how to invest.

>How can I expand my capital though? I don’t know how to invest.

Read about passive investing and index funds

> I can set up a great safety net for my parents and myself.
Don't your parents created a safety net for themselves?

aliens genetically you. Biology is very meh. Humans are retarded.
t. reptilian humanoid

literally me, except I work part-time while going to uni, all while living at parents' house (no expense)

Will do.
My parents are immigrants, we live in a small apartment we rent. My brother and I are their safety net.
What

I meant to say aliens genetically created you.

>My parents are immigrants, we live in a small apartment we rent. My brother and I are their safety net.
Ah fine. I though you were a random anglo-american

Good work bros