BTC about to make a push for 8k

After today or even today we should know if BTC is going to go 6800 or 8k. I need this money, I accidentally drove my moms car into a ditch last night and it costed me $325 for a tow at 3am. neet life. FUc my life I’m done being a broke neet

Attached: 685E5958-0AA9-4416-BD0F-67CBE9E8A4BF.gif (447x415, 289K)

>using your parents vehicle
>crashing your parents vehicle
user...

How else can I fuck Stacy and buy weed? All I have is 500$ in BTC waiting on that 8k pump so I can make $80 or less

you dont, you use the motivation to fuck stacy to get a damn job or other source of income. Then you buy your own damn vehicle.
>nice car you got there user, is it yours?
>I.. yeah its mine baby

> Investing 500$ in BTC thinking you're gonna make any money from it
> muh 8k$

Real chads margin trade. Shut the fuck up. I'm going to short the hell out of it and laugh my way to the bank virgin losers.

>I’m done being a broke neet
Sounds like you're ready for the Firm Handshake Pill

>500$ in BTC
I'm sorry to hear you're not in crypto. You might consider it.

I am in crypto, just started retard. I’m not rich yet

Get liquidated faggot. Real chads increase their BTC stack. BTC/USD

and you never will be. getting rich with $500? alright, prove us all wrong, kid.

Yeah I will faggot give me 1 year. I’ll keep trading up my BTC stack until I have 1k and then make $50 a day easy

Never trade on needs Jow Forumstard

>some broke dipshit who can't even drive a car tells me the upcoming price of btc.
I don't usually thank generous anons but the service you provide us all cannot be ignored. Bless your heart.

K enjoy your 20$ gains

Also have a ((you))

>bless your heart

Attached: bucket.jpg (400x300, 15K)

XDdd thx 4 the laugh newfag

Fucking retards accidents happen that’s why you’re all here, faggots. BTC is bullish as fuck right now if we break 7700 it’s 8k confirmed. 7700 was resistance in January. Do some fucking reading

the only reason i'm hyping up BTC is cause i want more bagholder tears from altcoiners, hahaha this is worth more than a lambo.

t.satan

Ultra pump incoming faggots

Attached: EBF712BD-193F-4357-9BD0-0976190DFF49.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

Checked

Attached: imnotsellkinaaarrrgh.png (1400x433, 805K)