Can I savely visit USA this summer or will I get shot?

Can I savely visit USA this summer or will I get shot?

Attached: 1554339903176.jpg (964x1027, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arkansasonline.com/news/2019/mar/28/lr-man-gets-25-year-sentence-in-plea-de/
kfor.com/2018/09/27/man-convicted-of-accessory-to-australian-baseball-players-murder-released-from-prison/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-36548494
nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-charged-stabbing-2-canadian-tourists-deaths-atlantic-city-article-1.1082841
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/8348249.stm
hoodline.com/2017/04/trio-sentenced-in-murders-of-golden-gate-park-tourist-marin-therapist
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/04/14/hallandale-beach-police-update-murder-canadian-couple/
murderpedia.org/male.A/a/ayala-erik.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Ming_Qu_and_Ying_Wu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends where you're going

of course you can safely visit, what kind of question is this? no one has been murdered in my county for over forty years

Most of the gun related fatalities in the us are from suicides, it's relatively safe here though it's always a good idea to be aware of your surroundings. have a good trip

Are you black? Anyway try Cape coral Florida or fort Myers there's Germans there and low crime

A lot of foreign tourists HAVE been murdered in the US. There are no guarantees.

Dont come to the south we hunt germans here

are you from florida?

>a lot

give me a break hop sing

Attached: lucas.jpg (1333x2000, 1.63M)

Are you white german?

Many such cases:

arkansasonline.com/news/2019/mar/28/lr-man-gets-25-year-sentence-in-plea-de/

kfor.com/2018/09/27/man-convicted-of-accessory-to-australian-baseball-players-murder-released-from-prison/

bbc.com/news/uk-england-36548494

nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-charged-stabbing-2-canadian-tourists-deaths-atlantic-city-article-1.1082841

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/8348249.stm

hoodline.com/2017/04/trio-sentenced-in-murders-of-golden-gate-park-tourist-marin-therapist

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/04/14/hallandale-beach-police-update-murder-canadian-couple/

murderpedia.org/male.A/a/ayala-erik.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Ming_Qu_and_Ying_Wu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond

...and those are just a few examples.

I'll protecc you krautfrend
no getting shot on my watch

Attached: 1552029890885.png (469x484, 29K)

you act like it's a common occurrence, and it simply is not

It's a 50% chance.
You either get shot, or you don't.

Just stay away from black cities and blacks in general. If you see a nigger, run.

Define "common." It's certainly a REGULAR event that foreign tourists get murdered in the US.

yeah no

Are you illiterate? I just linked to 15 specific murders over the past decade in the US. I could easily find quite a few more.

that doesn't prove what you claim

How does it not?

nope u'll probably die soon as you step off the plane if I'm bein quite honest with you, and I am

Sorry Hans, as soon as they find out your German you are going to be shot and killed. We don't make the laws, Israel does.

What if i want to get shot?

Easy enough to shoot yourself, no?

Attached: 1553507973264.jpg (563x651, 226K)

We dont have guns here

Yes, simply don't go where blacks or ghettoized hispanics or poor whites live.

You mean at your house? Just go buy one from the store. Are you a felon or something?

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

You are something like 10 more times likely to be killed in the USA than in Germany.
Personally, I wouldn't risk it, visit the some Southern European country, much more beatiful and safe.

Come to Washington my German friend and I will show you my homeland.
Also, the most dangerous people you will most likely encounter here are the police, for reasons that I need not explain to you.

Attached: seattle.jpg (1496x996, 334K)

It aint easy to get guns here, pal. You need to get a loicense first, which i definitely cant do