It played out nothing like the meme suggested. What the fuck?

It played out nothing like the meme suggested. What the fuck?

Attached: Capture.png (1562x1638, 219K)

That was the "first selloff"

inb4 zoom out

fucking charts, how do they work?

Attached: bitcoin crypto exponential growth animated.gif (728x372, 504K)

well firstly the top pic is in log scale and the bottom one isn't. second, the bottom image doesn't always apply. Actually the bottom image in terms of crypto happens in the lower time frames like all the time. But in the long term timeline, bitcoin won't be doing that because it is growing exponentially which is why you need a log scale to view it properly.

The top pic is linear.

this unironically

Attached: 1532022434906.png (577x387, 62K)

your post is proof we are at denial.

Unironically this was not even the first sell off. Instituional entered not or are at the process right now

Attached: stages_bubble.png (576x386, 55K)

Capitulation

long term btc chart
anyone who posts that meme chart doesn't understand btc. That meme chart is very valuable but it only applies in short term movements and they happen every day in various coins

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 4.30.35 PM.png (2560x1534, 326K)

maybe so, but when you stretch the chart out you are essentially applying log scale. If he didn't stretch the chart out it would not look like that

>but when you stretch the chart out you are essentially applying log scale
>american education

Attached: 1489443684348.png (449x401, 490K)

zoom out

What the fuck are you even saying that's not how it works at all

you guys are such insufferable assholes. i know it's not literally log scale, but have a look at the pic. the bottom on both is log scale. the images on the left are my squashed the scale down, and the right pictures are zoomed out completely in default setting

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 4.42.20 PM.png (3356x1232, 1.75M)

zoom in

I know what you're trying to say, but this isn't something that is vague or up for interpretation. Something isn't "Like a log or linear scale" depending on how you shrink or stretch a chart. It uses completely different scales and fucking comparing a linear stretched chart to a regular log chart is fucking stupid.

Why can you not admit that you made a mistake and thought the top was log when you first looked at it? If you zoom out further, it looks absolutely nothing like the log chart.

The images on the right start in November, you huge dork. Of course they aren't going to look as distinct when you leave out half of the bullrun. Do you even know what "log" stands for?

that doesn't apply you dumb nigger. it's comparing the top with the bottom not the right with the left. the point is when you stretch and shrink a chart you can make it look similar to log scale, when you don't do this, they look dramatically different. so OP says it doesn't match the meme pic, when the chart is stretched out the point of looking similar to log scale. why did i say its log scale? because look at the images on the left and tell me how fucking different they are . the only difference is the peaks since log scale obviously mainly only affects exponential peaks. therefore when you shrink the fkn chart down, it will look like log scale since the peaks are shrunk down

>that doesn't apply you dumb nigger.
>lashing out over being wrong

Attached: 1523234551.jpg (720x719, 49K)

this.

Attached: Realize This 2Q 2018.jpg (1000x648, 79K)