If I kill myself, will my family owe my debts?

If I kill myself, will my family owe my debts?

I’m suicidal but I don’t want loved ones to be burdened by my decision.

Attached: CBDF3BD6-521E-4221-A97A-3ABB62539240.jpg (874x3579, 601K)

Kys loser

I am. I just want to know if my relatives will owe my debts.

No, but the decision will cost in other ways

Family member died in may, and I had to take three weeks unpaid leave AND find the money to bury the git. It probably cost the family around $8k in actual money and another $8k in lost income. So don't do it.

Attached: 1502733012017.gif (834x870, 327K)

You're family will be fucking destroyed by your suicide, any financial debts are insignificant to the scale of despair your entire family/friends and anyone you have ever known will feel by you committing suicide... Sadness and depression doesn't go away when you commit suicide, it just gets passed-on to whoever you leave behind.

depends where you live. but i think in most first world countries you cannot pass on debt. the estate of the deceased pays any balances outstanding, if there are not enough assets to cover the debt then nobody inherits anything and the creditors are stuck with the debt.

Burial will be impossible if everything goes according to plan.

I understand this, and I’m remorseful about the emotional toll it will inflict, but I’m just so tired of everything. I want peace.

Good to know. I’m in the US, for reference.

>Burial will be impossible
Okay, that would have been $1,200 less for us (cremation). What about the other $14,800?

>and I had to
No you didn't.

well OP if you are really considering suicide, i suggest you take out insurance policy and make it look like an accident, that way your estate will have a positive balance to settle any burial costs.

though i advise against suicide, the emotional toll towards those around you may be significant.

True enough, we chose to. As will OPs family.

You’re suggesting I commit insurance fraud as my last act while alive?

i'm suggesting that it is a possibility though. i in no way encourage anybody to break the law. do what you will with the information.

>I understand this, and I’m remorseful about the emotional toll it will inflict, but I’m just so tired of everything. I want peace.

If you have truly already made your decision then whatever i say will not change anything, but personally i think it is disgusting, and i have no sympathy for you or anyone who commits suicide, i think its weak, there is no bravery in suicide only selfishness. I hold sincere sympathy for your family, as they will be broken mentally forever after the event.

Guilt tripping somebody into staying alive is foolish.

its selfish to stop someone from taking their own lives because it will make you feel bad lol, if they can't get over his suicide its their problems and they are the selfish ones for blaming him, if he thinks suicide is the best option for him he is probably in a terrible place and no one is here for him. so he shouldnt give a shit about peoples feeling

Question has been answered and I don’t want this to turn into a /baw/ thread. Sage.

Good luck, anons. See you in the next life.

with that said I think you should just invest in crypto and stay alive for atleast a year see how it works out for you, once you are wealthy and free you can do whatever the fuck you want and enjoy life. atleast give it a try and if crypto doesnt make it for you then just kill yourself as planned

It makes no difference to my life whatsoever whether or not you commit suicide, my thoughts on the subject still stand as truth, there is nothing brave in commiting suicide, only selfishness, your death benefits no-one other than yourself.

>waah waah I'm sad
>Better kms
God suicucks are pathetic. Just find some fucking enjoyment in life.

Dont kill yourself. Get help.

Holy shit Craig 10/10

Attached: Blank _5e4f3171ede46ac87d9974e74a8cd986.jpg (191x200, 8K)

Yep just laughed harder and longer than I have in months.

>exits without doing anything to fix the state of reality
>doesn't do anything that the freedom of knowing you don't want to live anymore lets you do