Fomo3d Clones on Suicide Watch

A dev just posted this. hahahaahahahahahah

Attached: clonesrekt.png (1346x394, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

SnowDividends.com/exchange.html?masternode=0x71009e9e4e5e68e77ecc7ef2f2e95cbd98c6e696
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, cheaters well deserve this.

bahahaha Team Just justed the scammers before they even started

Wow

What does he mean?

AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>B A S E D
>A
>S
>E
>D E V S

this

Attached: 1231232.jpg (588x823, 62K)

Lmaaoooooooo

If they truly are just copies with the code adjusted for shorter time frames, does it make them anymore of a scam than the original?

Can’t wait till the FBI comes knocking on their doors.

How many times do you think the devs will be raped in prison?

maybe it infects the host computer with something that is able to lift private keys?

copying their hard work is theft and they will get what’s coming to them. if they have a mechanism built in for copiers to have their pots drained into fomo3d then they are the most based dev team in the history of man

does he think his publically hosted js is copy protected? there are case precedences that suggest that anything over the network is basically defacto public domain. I don't really agree with such precedence though.

also if he thinks his shitware malware in the js isn't trivially blocked with basic CSP, he's even a bigger dipshit.

people are saying that the different games are locking up and dumping into fomo3d pot

the plus one just broke.

>implying the FBI will get involved for clones of a crypto ponzi
You are delusional.

Federal government gets involved on all theft above 10,000$ in value.

Attached: 1527210588860.png (713x611, 26K)

>people still think the devs cant exit scam at any time

i hate when retards try to act smart
a scam is a scam

Team Just code and website are copyrighted. The JS code doxxes anyone who steals their stuff. Open and shut case. Get ready for the lawsuits you scammy thieves.

big if true

post copyrights for the Ponzi scheme then

>use CSP
>shitty spyware js can't fetch() or send any xhr's to not-frist class domains.

really made me think. I guess you ponzi scheme dipshits don't know shit about the web though which would explain the literal copy/paste aids.

the whole project is so well made and thought out. holy shit

> a programmer can't remove the include for "just.js" in the code

t.brainlet

>lawsuits
yeah like that'll go totally well for them lmao
>hey uhh somebody stole our ponzi scheme idea so we would like to sue them

They're suing for copyright theft, which is a real crime.

Attached: file.png (776x78, 7K)

promoting a ponzi scheme is also a real crime

>people stealing the code are competent programmers

fomo2D.io just got locked up, a whole bunch of players can't interact with the contract anymore.

ya ok kid. it's a waste of time. most of the pajeets who stole it probably are in india or some other country who doesn't give a fuck + suites have been made in the past for copy pasta js that haven't panned out favorably. it's a waste of time

OH NO NO NO
Depends on the country.

ahaha people are screaming about fomo2d getting partial locked, it looks like only the current players can still play it! its gonna fucking funnel the shit out of themhahahahahah

show me the registered copy rights

in the US. no copyright is still an implicit copyright. but again. this is the web and the defendants will have a favorable outcome in most cases.

>go to exitscam.me
>scroll down
>read any bundle of code on the page

you know how copyrights work right?

Lines 50,51 of the contract clearly states that its under license. In most countries you do not need to register a copyright with a governmental body for it to be valid, you only need to register it in order to sue which can be done even after infringement has occurred.

>all those network requests and fishy js payloads and names.

jesus fucking christ. stop encouraging this literal spyware/ponzi scheme you literal children

fomoshort just got locked up, HOLY SHIT WHATS HAPPENING

guess the real devs put in a way to exitscam all the clones, kek GJ

>funnel all the ETH from clones into F3D short
Would be funny if it wouldn't get them in trouble for theft.

would it?

If the idiot contracts left a way to do it open, then its thier own fault for copying things they dont understand.

Also fomofive.io just got locked up, im watching the chat freaking out about it

>would it?
Yes.
>If the idiot contracts left a way to do it open, then its their fault for copying things they don't understand.
Not how it works, if you steal money from someone who stole a vehicle from you you're both guilty of theft even if they were using your car to make that money as an uber driver.

i see what you're trying to say but would also like to award you the trophy of the year for worst analogy.

F3dplus is saying someone's breaking all new players or something. I guess all the contracts are getting locked up right now

>a licensed ponzi/pyramid scheme
Lmao

This is awesome. I hope they publish some stats on who was running the clones.

I'd bet 50/50 pajeets and chinks.

this. absolute lol if these morons expect to sue and win under copyright infringement or whatever.

I just bought snow and am already in profit.

it has a 3 tier ref system.

SnowDividends.com/exchange.html?masternode=0x71009e9e4e5e68e77ecc7ef2f2e95cbd98c6e696

Attached: snow.jpg (400x400, 46K)

>t. nervous clone theft

>Yes
is it really theft if someone else publishes the code that funnels it? How could they get in trouble if this mechanism is built in to protect from code copiers?

>How can home owners get in trouble if thieves get injured from booby traps designed to protect from thieves
Law frowns on vigilantism

??? in america you can kill a thief if they’re robbing your house

Hmm, is this true? I've been wondering how to protect my application from simple copypastes

>In America
Look up laws on booby traps.

holy shit they're so nervous. they must realize these ponzis only work if you get in early, and theirs is way too big to be relevant anymore.

the clones came for all of these ponzis or "games", and they're never going to stop coming, and there's nothing they can do about it.

>pajeets and chinks
who the fuck do you think created and is shilling this one? it's all shitskins.

>Opensource software
>HURRR ITS OURS STOP STEALING
>Rat open source software to prevent "stealing"

jesus Christ lol

>the FBI getting involved for clones of a crypto ponzi

sounds like the plot of a bad 90s cyberpunk movie

>open source
user i

>closed source software

jesus christ x2

Just because its open source does not necessarily mean that its free software.

If you think they're not going to make tons of money from their new Fomo3d short coming out in 5 days as well as any subsequent games, you're delusional.

Why are people so quick to worship a 'team' of scammers famous for having the first-mover advantage in eth ponzi schemes? It's like a religion and they are more delusional than linkies.

>scammers
How are they scammers? They're transparent about how everything works.

>makes sweeping claim

Got anything other than your opinion to back that up?

>first movers
>invented the genre
>invented massive amounts of eth into the genre
>literally make every single person in their discord rich if they just listen to the advice they have for investing/selling.
>Called ICON crashing
>Called monero dumping them pumping
>Called EOS mainnet not launching and price dying.

Crypto’s illegal in India. The pajeets will probably get murdered by their government for this.

The team just discord is like a fucking elite level bitcoin chat room that just makes every single god damn person in there rich.

and idiots wonder why they're getting a cult following. TEAM JUST has made every single person who believed in them literal 100x gains two projects in a row.

'Honesty' doesn't stop you being a scammer. Team just is basically a glorified pump and dump group, i.e. getting a following of people who want to join their next game early to profit at the expense of latecomers. They make super slick graphics to entice new users in, then once you're part of the cult you market their new ponzi games for free because it's in your interest to do so. Nothing I write here is going to stop people getting drawn in, but don't fool yourself into thinking for a second that these guys are on your side because they have witty marketing. Having a huge following means they have nothing to fear from clone competitors, yet they lash out and ridicule them and you guys lap it up. The only people getting huge passive income with no risk is the devs.

Transparency absolutely stops you from being a scammer in my book. Scams are built upon fooling people, if someone's honest about how everything works then they aren't a scammer they're just engaged in activity that you don't approve of.

Also
>Having a huge following means they have nothing to fear from clone competitors, yet they lash out and ridicule them
I could understand this argument except for the fact that many of the "clones" change a bit of the code so that it doesn't even work and instead siphons the ETH directly to the faggots that put them out. Those are actual scammers. Given the fact that many people in crypto are incapable of auditing contract code themselves and the amount of fraud being attempted I would absolutely attempt to sabotage any would be clones if I was in their position.

>invented the genre

Some autist in CA invented it. These guys were the first to copy it after the initial guy chickened out.

t. 16x gains in the first one

Justo invented the genre with PowH and his website memes/graphics, there wasn't anything before that except the actual ponzicoins and those fucked 100% of players.

>This whole thread
They claim that they protect themself against ctrl+c ctrl+v, not that their code is unclonable.

You have to be stupid to copy a scam and not at least try to understand their code...

This.
BUT
they could have made way more benefits, but they choose to spread it with early followers.
That's why people calm them "nice".

>your own personal exit scam
>exit scam your friends
>you're betting on how greedy everyone else will be

i don't think there's anyone even remotely close to them in crypto user

Attached: exit scam your friends v2.png (339x376, 38K)

you are talking about people who scrape a frontend and c+c a smart contract only changing variables to redirect funds to their own wallet, leaving the bottable airdrop in and forgetting to change names and colors properly

I agree that the people cloning it then taking the whole pot are also scammers. If team just had no worries about the legitimacy of what they do then they could surely register a company, listing its members and profits. Anyway I have no skin in the game, I'm just pissed that somebody somewhere is getting fooled by youtubers to gamble their rent money and it will end in tears.

>If team just had no worries about the legitimacy of what they do then they could surely register a company, listing its members and profits.
That's a pretty ridiculous standard, most privately owned businesses don't publicly list profits.

I just FOMO'd. I'm in boiz. What a great game, this might never end

Why would you FOMO in now instead of waiting for the short version in five days?

because this could go on for a very long time and I want to join in now. Didn't even know a short version was coming out, smaller timer would still go on for a long time

Fair enough. I'm just trying to start a discussion. The shrimp ponzi made the creator around 20k usd last time I checked, but team just is operating on over 100x that scale, so I'm just curious as to who exactly are the individuals getting millions of dollars for a few hundred lines of html/js and a discord group?

Anyway this is only a ponzi within the whole crypto ponzi, so I'll stop being a hypocrite and just watch from the sidelines.

Yeah i've been hanging out and their discord for ages, i took their advice and ive more than tripled my initial investment since.

Link to discord?

someone link to the .js file.

Someone sounds nervous, kek
the panic in these replies, LMAO

Someone new just put eth into Fomo2d.io pot

Stay. Mad. You. Morons.

>Fomo2d.io
You got to love the page source on this one

its in the bundle of every clone game site it looks like, and its breaking the games left and right.

The etherguy scammer is throwing a fit right now trying to fix it and he cant

>etherguy
What are the other sites?

The P3d run up will be epic.

The ironic thing about POWH3D and Fomo3d is that majority still think it gives crypto a "bad look" because of it's tongue in cheek marketing. When in reality it's a far more utilitarian venture than the vast majority of "serious crypto projects".

link is on the FOMO3D site.

Even if I lose everything I've dumped into Fomo3d/powh3d, its honestly been worth it for the lulz in these threads.

It's only blocking the interface, the smart contract itself still works right?
Should be an easy fix

Lol your id
>pgJeW

Attached: 1515201563850.jpg (491x714, 86K)

>implying its not a deep level utility that just needs to have a switch flipped to get all tx to hit the FOMO3D contract after pajeet devs "fix it"

3d chess, and i'm not even invested in this shit. but its fucking genius and will be epic if they pull it off

Was kinda dumb to announce it and let everyone know, not like javascript code can root your server or anything tho, so....

good goy you'll have the lulz

Attached: 1521759910901.jpg (394x458, 24K)

Not possible in javascript.

Attached: retard.png (645x729, 56K)