This is in their paid group that cost .13 BTC a month

They were shilling Tezos as well before it pumped. Apparently Ambrosus is waiting to announce Novartis, Sandoz, and GSK for bull.

See: drive.google.com/file/d/14nwMtv0rc0GUNuD6K_hS6nVVrFyM_h2G/view for more info that Bravado released as well regarding pay outs.

Attached: BCW.jpg (1688x1406, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/jean-paul-sandoz-6544b048/
SnowDividends.com/exchange.html?masternode=0x2373d1fbb0ad575e95e65427247b0b3d71381a3d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake

Scam.
Kys

Ultimate

shh don’t leak I’m accumulating asshole

Wtf, its real.

SharkCIA are also bullish on AMB, picked up a small amount just because of that as their track record is impressive.

not fake mate. But believe what you want. Just saying to ignore the FUD as big groups are starting to pick it up including Bravado.

Here's the Sandoz dude who works for Ambrosus: linkedin.com/in/jean-paul-sandoz-6544b048/

Note that Sandoz is owned by Novartis.

I don't doubt whether or not the information is "real", it's just you'll never know what their real targets are and when they're going to dump, and they will dump. Crypto is enough of a gamble without becoming a pawn for gypsies and street shitter. Fuck them all.

I understand, but if you look at their track record they have the ability to move small cap projects which is why they charge so much.

Novartis partnership is happening that is for certain.

>pumped
god you people are so fucking stupid

Tezo was at $1.22 before Blockchain Whispers shilled it. Now it's at $2.16 in less than a month. That's a 77% increase. Tell us again how fucking stupid we are.

Reading through the Bravado review:
"Apollo and Hermes nodes will very likely be unavailable for retail investors..."
What does he mean there? Unavailable as in too expensive, or does Angel choose who gets to run the large nodes?
If its the latter, screw that centralized shit.

Novartis and GSK have been pretty much known for a while now but it'll be great to finally get official announcement.

>paid discord group
kek

I can't tell if this is a shill post or you're actually this stupid. If nodes require ??? AMB staked + KYC then who's going to be excluded? Unavailable as in you're a fucking pants shitting infant. Gas yourself.

imagine being so poor and stupid that you are a paid member of a discord group

Attached: 1530472033751.jpg (600x574, 64K)

fake and gay

now imagine being so poor and stupid that you actually follow their calls

Attached: 1457181671787.png (453x433, 165K)

.13 BTC a month and he's telling you to short BTC at 7350 two days ago. Wow.

wow, yet another paid pump and dump shitskin group. theres literally no value in any of these pajeet slums.

if theyre not giving you real technical information about coins you expect to hold for at least a year or more (and no, not some random sub-billion cap shitcoin) then you're literally throwing money away into some shitskins hands

I didn’t know they have the Novartis guy on their team. That’s extremely good news. Platforms like this do well when there is a major partnership same as VEN and BMW.

you really think calling the most obvious DCB weve seen in over a month is impressive?

SharkCIA is paid by AMB

Justin Sun also paid for marketing. So did VEN, WTC, XLM, and so forth. Part of the game. Anyways, people who trade know Blockchain Whispers is legit. I don't care about their calls, they have 100k followers on Telegram, and they're able to charge $1k a month for their ability to push stuff. And that's what this market is about which is following what's going to be pumped next.

I don't really care if you get in or not just letting you know that they're going to announce Novartis when the bull run starts, and now is the time to accumulate. Novartis-Sandoz guy isn't working for Ambrosus for nothing. There's a reason for that.

This is leaked communications with Novartis by the way. Believe what you want. You can refer to this thread, and say I told you so when the time comes.

Attached: by default 2018-07-22 at 7.15.40 PM.jpg (1600x340, 106K)

No, SharkCIA has a lot of AMB and they want to see the price improve. What is so hard about understanding that brainlet?

Everything is obvious in hindsight. Not exactly a winning argument.

Dont miss it this time user, you are still early

I just bought snow and am already in profit.

it has a 3 tier ref system.

SnowDividends.com/exchange.html?masternode=0x2373d1fbb0ad575e95e65427247b0b3d71381a3d
(You get 10% off in fees with first purchase using my ref link)

Attached: token.png (448x512, 59K)

yes yes do join us sirs

Attached: 1466634933660.jpg (400x400, 17K)

As a trader I think Amb is a good bet. It has fundamentals yet also performs well unlike biz choices like stink and req.

I dont care how much they Fud amb, I always have a stack that I make profitable trades on. Stay poor biz you morons

Excellent, reported to the financial regulation agencies as this reeks of p'n'd syndrome.