Somebody shill me on ANY coin 25 cents or less that legit has a chance over the next 1-3 years of 10xing at a minimum

Somebody shill me on ANY coin 25 cents or less that legit has a chance over the next 1-3 years of 10xing at a minimum.
0xBtc and Link are excluded because you fuggers are constantly shilling it already.
Give me hope.

Attached: 1AF3338B-F71F-4DA1-933C-D2018C199484.jpg (400x537, 26K)

REQ

MOD/BTC you fucking NEET

>she
>natural
>hope

kys pajeet

have you heard the good word of the bean?

Attached: 1515370824762.jpg (640x1136, 313K)

Dent and Fun

Aion
Mana

confido

Attached: d24f757c7df3ea7081c1335cd5c001ca.jpg (765x1283, 106K)

MFT

Zil is the best choice

Relex

I WAN MOMMY MIILKES

Apollo all in one currency (APL).
Dyor
Www.apollocurrency.com

Good lord I want to fill her up with my bull semen and suck on those titties all day

eca or colx 4sure

>ANY coin 25 cents or less
You know, you can own fractions of a coin.

COSS, provide dividends which are certain to increase over time unless crypto itself dies

These hot fake tits made me want to buy more btc

RLX
7 million market cap, no major exchanges, very active team. Can be bought on idex.

Aren’t other exchanges planning fiat to crypto anyway?

RCN - Ripio Credit Network, one of the more promising alt cones i think.

REQ

Babb.

Still, the volume is extremely low, so even modest improvement will cause easy 5-10x on COSS

other benefits are dividends, and have GBP and EUR pairs are going to be a fairly unique feature too

>hi my name is OP and i'm a fucking retard that doesn't understand marketcap vs price

You want to hear the best answer you will hear in this thread?

>THEKEY
>TKY

Trillion dollars worth of partnerships
>China Unicom → $39.1 Billion market cap
>OnChain → Company behind NEO
>ChinaRe → $75 Billion market cap
>Ant Financials → Most valuable fintech company in the world
>Ping’an Bank → $2.5 Billion market cap
Uniscom
>Minsheng Bank → Worth over $600 Billion
>China Social Insurance Association
>Tsinghua Unigroup → Part of Tsinghua Holdings, which is part of Tsinghua University. It was worth around $2 Billion dollars in 2015.

23 copyrights, acceptation of 15 patents by the State Intellectual Property Office of the Public Republic of China and start of attestation process.

Working with Chinese gov. Chinese gov gave them personal identity data of 210 million people in 66 cities. This number will increase to 500 million by 2019

Already being tested on 55 million ppl in China.

>TheKey is an ID solution. Picture civic but on steroids and growing rapidly due to gov support.
There is literally countless uses of this shit - but its already being tested for real ID wallets, paying ppl social security, storing and sharing patient healthcare data, KYC, etc.

All 1.4 billion people will have their health care information stored using TKY in 2020.