MAINNET DISCUSSION

We've connected the dots, we've found the partners, we've determined LINK's potential, and now we're just waiting for mainnet.

What are the projects out there that are going to be utilizing Chainlink and cannot be implemented (CANNOT BE IMPLEMENTED) until Chainlink mainnet is released? If we can find these projects and compare their projected release dates we should be able to estimate mainnet. And I'm not just talking about crypto projects like REQ- I mean partners like Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft, Mulesoft, SWIFT, etc.

Attached: 1516312860197.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

Main net is coming as fast as they can. ChainLink has a new competitor and they want to speed things up a bit.

But we'll not see main net in 2018.

FAT
A
T

Why the fuck not. Main net needs to be 2018 for my impatient self.

Nobody is planning on using LINK except other crypto garbage which is the worst partnership imaginable

How about you frigg off.

Checked. FAT posters might be the most powerful race in the world.

OMG
>eI+L+iIS
Is it you, Steve?! O_O

Will LinkedChains list on a real exchange like Gemini/Polo/Jewbased before or after the primary netting is deployed? Which exchange do you reckon? Some say the first exchange will be polo because of Dr. Nazarov's Twitter following of polo but I'm skeptical. Time will tell pajeets.

What competitor?

Probably Mobius

Polo is still an exchange? Haven't used that buggy piece of shit since last june when I got free bch for holding a short xmr/btc position during the fork.

dreamfarce coming this sept 25th

Checked.

REQ said their entire product will be ready EOY, make that what you will.

He is here

Attached: 123124123123.jpg (400x239, 51K)

rechecked

>If we can find these projects and compare their projected release dates we should be able to estimate mainnet.
LINK researcher here, none of these platforms/projects make their release dates public.

Attached: Big guy sergey.jpg (900x1200, 800K)

dreamfore blogchin nouncemeent

Attached: 1518992121906.png (500x357, 209K)

this, no main net in 2018. too soon...too much work and testing to be done.

Dont be an idiot

kek

Attached: 1517621530851.png (750x1334, 809K)

Be relealistic, conservatively, what will Link's ATH be?

$1450.00

$1.34

$0.13

$28,000

Somewhere between dogshit and a pile of rubbish.

Are you sure you understand what all time high means?

$456 in 2022.

OK UNIVERSE, GIVE ME A SIGN. IF DUBS OR TRIPS LINK WILL MOON AND I GOTTA BUY.

reroll