Is plastic surgery a good investment?

Is plastic surgery a good investment?

Attached: 845ad921-3081-4d4e-a878-24fb05a6e20b.jpg (690x277, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drstevenlin.com/vitamin-k2-deficiency-effects/
vimeo.com/263995672
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Attached: 3c4cfe0e6b941434badd9d8349679d4e.jpg (900x720, 69K)

Well no one would say that guy looked better before surgery so yes

Ask the Kardashians

Also Jenner

This is America

Fuckn disgusting piece of shit people

Any place is better muh burger

No, just start mewing

fucking killed the shit

toppest of keks

Is this photoshop? If not what procedure is this?

Its double jaw surgery. I am contemplating spending 40k on it myself. Mouth breathers develop jaw deformities and double jaw surgery fixes them

look at the hair, fool

it’s obviously the same exact photo edited. they can’t give you a brow ridge like that kek

Looks shopped.

If you're actually electing for plastic surgery better find a top surgeon. otherwise you will literally get bogged.

that's photoshop, I don't think even the best dr Silverstein can fix it that well

Obvious Photoshop...
Such surgery would cost your so much you would need to suck so much dick that you would become as ugly as initially if you did it

Yes.

Attached: 15ADACF8-0466-455B-8C4E-716908108B4F.jpg (747x498, 626K)

not to mention the warped photo on the wall

>earlets

Attached: 1512538913221.gif (245x213, 962K)

Maxofacial

invest in your mentality which will last you for literally all of time, rather than your body which fades faster than sand through a sieve

Absolutely not. I guarantee you will still be insecure.

This

dumb obsessed esl third world faggot

>have an absolute mouthbreather tier jaw and chin
I think it could help but I wouldnt bother if I already looked average

Photoshop != plastic surgery

do it if you want or if you want to somehow make money off of your looks. id never do it though.

you tell me

Attached: 33942655_1756026147779020_1987097113762201600_n.jpg (960x453, 51K)

No, the guy in OP could have just taken high dose vitamin K2 which grows your jaw.

It's a meme. Just overdeveloped one of my neck muscles and it fucked up my jaw definition (uneven because my maxilla is angled). Does shit nothing for jaw, maxilla or chin. It doesn't fucking work for adults. Also OP is a shop.

Oh hello friend. Why did you abandon your thread?

lol

I broke my nose a ton of times as a kid and my parents never took me to the doctor or to get it fixed

I will definitely have it fixed when I make it

>No, the guy in OP could have just taken high dose vitamin K2 which grows your jaw.

If he had used Cave Man or Bone broth he would also be ripped as fuck right now.

It's true brah. Pic related is a guy who had taken 15mg k2 once daily (alongside d3 and magnesium which are synergistic) for a few years. Do your own research.

Attached: jaw.png (975x431, 757K)

cursed image... rip poster

Vitamin k2 does not grow the jaw you fucking imbecile peasant.

Yes it does phaggot, do more research.
Literally first link on Google
drstevenlin.com/vitamin-k2-deficiency-effects/

If you can make profit off your looks, yes.

Obivously photoshopped. The painting behinf his head is warped. Also, you can't shrink someone's eyes with plastic surgery.

Ears made a huge difference. Nobody noticed.

Look what they've done to generations of kids

vimeo.com/263995672

No

Attached: Ahn-Hee-Yeon-aka-Hani-Plastic-Surgery-EXID-Kpop-korea-3.jpg (600x283, 46K)

No

Attached: Hyuna-Plastic-Surgery-before-and-after-photos.jpg (543x350, 86K)

Retarded post, you should be absolutely ashamed.

Hyuna was a cutie before.

rip

yeah and it regrew his hairline too huh. fuck off faggot

there's no surgery that can shrink your ears that perfectly

This. It's like playing an anime with cheats.

Why spend so muh money? You can go to south Korea ang get double jaw for 12.000 $. Also yes plastic surgery could be a good investment it¡s proven good looking people have a better life.But there is a risk with double jaw you could go blind or you could be scammed and end up looking the same as you looked before. It's a gamble.

Unless you're just looking at the thumbnail, how can you not notice he has tiny non-human ears?

why do brits (and generally other degenerates from those islands) have those fucking disgusting underbites? sure on the mediterranean we are basically half sand-niggers but the level of ugliness you can see in someone from the UK has absolutely 0 rivalry on this planet (except for aborigens, they are also dogshit ugly)...i would say they are the ugliest motherfuckers on planet earth.....also the crooked teeth... is it a resoult of continuous inbreeding?

for this guy it was
as long as hes comfortable with a face full of plastic, which doesnt sound comfortable

lol, why the fuck did they do this to themselves

its too late though after puberty right? cause the jaws done growing as an adult? asking for a friend

They like to be jarring to the people they have contact with. True Narcissist style reactivity enforcement to prove they still got it to themselves,

Just accept you have inferior genetics. Deceiving your future partner is grounds for execution.

Sad how they ruined themselves.

Kekd the can

Untrue. I had a rhinoplasty and have just been arrogant ever since as i get a tonne of attention. Confidence really is everything and i accept that i wasn't as bad looking as i believed prior to it, i acted out and styled myself stupidly. However it's much easier to be confident when you know you look good.

lmao @ fucking jawlets

nice before and after pics!

is this how you cope?

Attached: bone pilll.png (517x530, 444K)

>the background picture
>the ears
>the eyes
>the top of the couch

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 100K)

are you retarded ?

/thread

I'm with him; sloppy work deserves to get called out.

Attached: Before-and-after-nose-job-result-a-big-change.jpg (733x488, 48K)

Attached: miami-florida-teen-rhinoplasty-nose-job-before-and-after.jpg (778x600, 320K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

Attached: 20171027021614235.jpg (2000x1200, 704K)

Attached: 1524606342226.png (313x236, 44K)

they have a rare disease

No. Do I want my woman to have a nice ass? Do I want that ass to be fake or do I want it to be real from her working out?

Poor looks are due to a poor diet. Plastic surgery is just a way to mimic people who eat healthy. Anybody that gets plastic surgery is going to eat themselves out of the benefit it provides at some point.

And don't give me your blah blah genetics bullshit. 99% of the time that's an excuse.

bumping 4 science

chew more gum faggots

>chew more gum faggots
sucking dick would unironically work better!

It's not about if you eat healthy as an adult, it's mostly how your mom ate while she was growing you in her womb and while she breast fed you. (If you were lucky enough to get breast fed instead of being fed onions formula).

The pottenger cats study showed that the effects of a poor diet carried on for up to 3 generations as they degenerated increasingly more and then after that they were impotent. Their skulls become narrow and their teeth became crowded just like what's happening with us.

Yes

Attached: B092543A-40F7-4E40-AF83-4FDBA4124DF8.jpg (600x981, 63K)

did they shrink his ears too? after surgery his earlobes are 90% smaller lol. PHOTOSHOPPED

have you read the book ? Shit this looks interesting, but I have already more or less 100 book in my waiting list

he is right, mewing is a stupid meme. only works for developing faces

I'm interested, any more good sources?