How do I become a bilionaire?

Are there even any legit bilionaires on this board?

Attached: 1496014687338s.jpg (250x174, 5K)

1.) literally impossible
2.) no

Buy bitcoin in 2009 or whatever
Those who did, if they ever browsed this board, are long gone now

Start as a trillionaire then buy shitcoins

Create a business with a quarterly profit margin of 25-30%. Exist for 20 years while keeping margin.

billionaires aren't made they are chosen

The only three possible ways in this world:

1.) Born into a rich family
2.) Create your own business empire which takes off, never sell your shares of your own company.
3.) Possibly if you end up with millions in crypto and you don’t stop there and keep going mostly all in to different projects. The only possible way this works is if you’re already a whale rn, and if you plan to hold the project you believe in for the next 5-10 years.

Create the next Apple google Microsoft amazon empire

>billionaires

>thinking crypto has the liquidity for this to be remotely possible

1. get a basic understanding of a programming language (Python, Php, Javascript, C++, Java)
2. Follow the Crypto market
3. Start an ICO
4. sell all your coins when it peaks
5. repeat steps 2-4, till you have your goal

> billionaires
> wasting their time on ugly autistic virgins on biz

There are no billionaires here, but there's one retard for sure

Billionaires don't hang out on a Mongolian throat-singing forum. How do you think they made their money?

But notch does hang around autistic communities, doesn't he?

No. Notch hates the rich snobs, but he hates people like you even more.

Hm? I hardly showed anything about myself in this post.

Lol

You showed enough.

and this is a real post or are you speaking hypothetically?

I'm the CEO of Facebook. What do you want to know?

Anyone know pic related, Billionaire by mid 30s. Complete and absolute autist I have never seen him talk as a person to a person.

Attached: drippingwithit.jpg (436x409, 29K)

If I was a billionaire I would be in a secret island banging 15yo models instead of this virgin/pajeet hellhole.

So your a putrid pedo cunt. Literally kill your self dog

Wait 30 years for the tech to evolve and then lock yourself up in a virtual world where you have a billion dollars.

I unironically think a bunch of stinky linkies will be actual billionaires in a few years time

Multi millionaires is possible. Not billionaires.

People that got more than a billion from crypto are extremely rare. Satoshi, Ripple's creators, and that's probably it for now.

If LINK ends up turning people into billionaires then it will be one of the weirdest fucking things ever. People going to school to get degrees, BTFO by neets on Jow Forums...

HAHAHA

Well it already happened with bitcoin and co...
Plenty of uneducated 20 something got a million in crypto wealth.
I myself got more than a million, but I don't count since I have a finance degree.

You have no idea what's possible. Inb4 muh market cap

you need to own/create a blockchain related endeavor. i.e. a crypto exchange/ico/DApp.

Sure, but we are talking Billionaire here. This is a different bracket. A million bucks is nice but its not enough to basically be a god.

Yes indeed I misread your post.

Let's put it this way, if Billionaires start cropping up because of Chain link then getting a degree was just so you can start working for chainlink holders.

quite a few multi millionaires here last year, i guess they cashed out though, don't see them around anymore. the billionaires will be made of the goys so retarded they literally never sell, or the goys who already made it so far that they can't cash out even if they wanted to, like many elites their wealth will never touch the actual fiat currency it is stated in, it will just be in bit coins forever

Pic related.
How many people do you think have 131k+ btc lying around?

Definitely none here, unless the Winklevoss twins or Tim Draper hang out here (and iirc Tim Draper actually bought less than 30k btc in that one auction).

Maybe Roger Ver has enough? He'd MIGHT be here posting BCash threads and comments.

And also, regarding pic related, even with 131k+ btc, you aren't a REAL billionaire because the liquidity isn't there.

So unless Bezos, Musk, Gates, etc. visit here, I'd say no.

Attached: billion.png (809x413, 56K)

Move to China
Suck 1 billion dicks for ¥6.76 each

Why do people trust you?

Some anonymous faggot posted a rare Pepe so I bought some of the shitcoin he was shilling and that's why we're rich. If it wasn't for OP, our lives would be completely different.