30,000%

Only early adopters of Bitcoin that were hodlers with balls of steal were rewarded to the max everyone else sold at 2x, 5x, 10x. Maybe OMG will be the same...

youtu.be/gS9xzbgM074

Attached: OmiseGo GO GO GO .jpg (400x400, 6K)

Im with you brother. #OmiseSteelhands

OMG is the fucking coin, I'm 100%

no better hold, satoshi's vision lets fucking gooooo!

Attached: 1239283298302984707.jpg (1600x1119, 835K)

BTC is still the only thing that matters. BTC, and LINK.

You'll be rewarded with skateboard.

buying ~100 a week and immediately sending to my offline wallet, hidden far away.

But his latest report said omg had a mixed future and diminishing emotion tones. You don't want to take this guy seriously.

Attached: 1467683051143.jpg (327x324, 12K)

here here

I didnt take him seriously when he said $98 OMG Q4 2017 lol.

Dude is a quack. he prob only said that weird poetic analysis because he sold his position for some other coin

OMG is a vaporware. we all took a bet and it didnt pan out. only reason i havent sold is because i'm stubborn

only reason you havent sold is cause u a fuckin pussy ass nigga who is overinvested and now emotionally attached or not diversified enough.

pussy ass nigga. dont say "we" when you the lil bitch here with a small stack

>t. A pajeet pretending to be black

1000 OMG enough to make it?

no you need 4k

im making up any loss with my zrx and eth holding so no worries

>sept 4, 2017.
>gooked
>soon.jpg.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1521059573428.jpg (220x229, 12K)

>
>omisefaggot.
sell you dumb fucks.

Attached: Capture.jpg (867x480, 38K)

4k in multiple wallets would make it, otherwise it will be a long hodl

>selling the bottom of the triangle
>listening to biz
>t. migger

kek

Attached: FROG GOD.png (610x1624, 627K)

Of all the things that are retarded on Jow Forums this stupid faggot thinking that one nigger is solely responsible for 100% of OMG FUD just pisses me off so fucking much.

You're so obviously wrong that the migger is even involved in crypto anymore I can't understand if you're literally an institutionalized autist or just trolling

The migger literally probably forgot about cryptocurrency in general by a week after that dude threatened to sue him

And yet YOU ever single thread, every single comment, no matter what the FUD is no matter how it's said, just fucking repeat this annoying fucking meme

Will you just shut the fuck up already?

It's YOU who are obsessing over OMG FUD not some fucking nigger who is just playing basketball now and fucking sheboons or whatever

Anything people say against OMG you think it equates to him. If they use English, thats the migger. Did they use numbers? So would he.

You're so fucking annoying and I honestly think you need help.

>t. Mr. Migger

Thats quite a lengthy and heated response for someone that claims to not be a migger.

I have reason to believe that you may infact be James Edwards the migger

Muh post hand 50 butcorns

Attached: 1523041492186.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

You've accused about 500 different IDs of being the migger, easily at this point.

Let's say you're right, and the black guy just keeps posting bullshit about OMG.

what does that mean for you?

You're doing essentially the same thing. Trolling around on Jow Forums just to accuse every single user who questions OMG to be the migger. Every single one, without fail.

You're no less pathetic than the migger you've imagined is the only person in the world who has anything bad to say about your precious bags.

You sit here and autistically spout migger migger migger after anything bad about OMG.

You did it yesterday
You did it the day before
And the day before
And the day before
You'll do it tomorrow
And the next day
And the next day
And the next day

You fucking suck fuck you

rofl. James Edwards confirmed. And I only accuse you because I know your writing style at this point.

The second candidate I have for being the OMG biz fudder is that autistic faggot e_z_p_z from the subreddit. He posts in incel subreddits all day. biggest loser Ive seen in my life, second only to the migger

>I know your writing style
You've also said this 100 times.

I honestly think you should see someone. This is a paranoid personality character trait.

ok migger. you can suck my dick standing up while I use your head as a holster for my champagne after I make a toast to OMG hitting $50

what the fuck is a migger and why does this word bother me so mich?

It’s literally the best meme on this board.

NO! you need 10k

no, 4k

How about 6K?

>Maybe

Laughed my fucking ass off thanks fren

Tiggered migger

You have 6k? Then you are completely fucked. Only those with 4k will make it. No more, no less.