Tell me why this coin isn't amazing

quailty fud only

Attached: zilliqa.png (224x224, 3K)

you can't

its stupid and gay

>quailty fud only

but i appreciate the bump

their smart contract code is ugly as fuck, only the most virgin brainlets will ever code anything with it

(* HelloWorld contract *)

(***************************************************)
(* Associated library *)
library HelloWorld

let one_msg =
fun (msg : Message) =>
let nil_msg = Nil {Message} in
Cons {Message} msg nil_msg

let not_owner_code = Int32 1
let set_hello_code = Int32 2

(* The contract definition *)

contract HelloWorld
(owner: Address)

field welcome_msg : String = ""

transition setHello (msg : String)
is_owner = builtin eq owner _sender;
match is_owner with
| False =>
msg = {_tag : "Main"; _recipient : _sender; _amount : 0; code : not_owner_code};
msgs = one_msg msg;
send msgs
| True =>
welcome_msg := msg;
msg = {_tag : "Main"; _recipient : _sender; _amount : 0; code : set_hello_code};
msgs = one_msg msg;
send msgs
end
end

transition getHello ()
r

is there seriously anything wrong with this project? please someone stop me pouring my money into this

Chinese

yeah just copy it from github and tell it's ugly, very nice

of course there's, storage and turing completeness (debatable if it's disadvantage), those are pretty minor anyway. still, ZIL is the best blockchain there's by margin, fucking eth fork using dpos (tron) is valued above it, really make me sick.

based on singapore, the best and most honest team i've ever seen.

Projects might not switch over to ZIL if they know ETH sharding is approaching?

He's not wrong.

Also what's the point? You think Money Skelly will let some shitskin thirdworld ETH clone beat them to sharding? Are you stupid or larping?

there is a reason why Facebook was advising this project... you guys too stupid to realize

ETH sharding won't be implemented until 2021 at best, they're trying to do state sharding, very difficult and it's even not certain if they'll ever achive it.

*I've to note that i'm most bullish on ETH in the long term, ZIL will be the best option in the next 2-3 years. ZIL team even said they want to corporate with ethereum rather than compete.

in terms of pure ROI value, what is ZIL's marketing strategy, we all know hype affects price much more than fundamentals

here you go

Attached: zil.jpg (1134x165, 39K)

Zil has possible partnerships with Eth, Neo, and Facebook

Also, they are closely working with few nasdaq companies.

The team is fucking full of chinks man. It's like you're begging to get

CHINKED
H
I
N
K
E
D

ZIL will be in prime position to be the first blockchain to get widely adopted, if their mainnet is a success, their path into the top 3 is certain.

#27 LOL, if Zilliqa isn't in the top 3 by this time next year crypto has failed.

I m all in on Zil.I seriously need it to succed so that i can put a down paymemt on a house or something.will i make it with 72k zil friends?

this is just turning into a shill thread, can we seriously discuss issues with it?
Are the links with facebook solid?

Hold until 5$+ and then put everything on ETH before they announce sharding or search for another extremely promising and undervalued coin in the future, just like ZIL is now.

Not really partnership, their advisor, Evan Cheng, was already an advisor for ZIL before he got selected to be the director of blockchain engineering of facebook. still a little sign to be bullish.

But to reach a price of 7.5$ zil needs to reach the marcket cap of btc today.so aproximatly 250billions.

So everyone's just going to ignore this post? Good point right here- one man can Gox 1 the market if his slitty chink eyes see it would be the most profitable option for him. Maybe next year, when he's taking money out for chink new year presents he'll fat finger and market sell the whole lot

Good point but arent a lot of projects the same.also coud be dev wallets or exchanges.

Yes but 40% is hi. How hi? Ver hi

I just want it to get to 1$,5$ would incredible.

Well damn.

>he fell for another chink scam
>he fell for another cheap chink ripoff

You people will never learn

$3 dollars in 3 years. according to my sources.

>a price of 7.5$ zil needs to reach the marcket cap of btc today.so aproximatly 250billions.

Thats how you know the big boy whales are in this market.

It’s not turing complete so no one is going to build on it

7.5$ put ZIL at 60b, hard target but i can see that happen if btc is at 30-40k

False

HOLY shit this is trash

another worthless chink scam

You won't get in below 850 sats

Wasnt bitcoin made by a chink?

Jesus Christ that’s honestpy disgusting. Why did they do that?? I would never write code in a language that disgusting

T. Smart contract dev

I WAS A PAID SHILLER WITH A CONTRACT FROM ZIL WHICH HAS NOW EXPIRED, IGNORE THIS THREAD , ZIL IS A CHINK SCAM

they really try hard fuding it at least..

>17 cents one month ago
>now 7 cents and moving sideways
Absolute SHIT coin

17cents was when they added it to all the exchanges then came the last crash just after.It held up way better than other coins

bump

i'm all in. when this fucker launches mainnet in two months and rolls out mining and rewards its over. get under 10c while you still can.

NO > go dyor

its not holochain

P A J E E T

That's devs wallet you absolute fucking nigger. It's the locked up coins.

Impossible

It's being manipulated by whales. Just look at the chart. That's about the only FUD I can think of.

This, why shard a blockchain when there is a DHT

whales and VC's are all over it, they can sink it or send it straight to the top 5

eh, I don't believe this

This is what freshman learn to code first, a little message that goes "Hello world!"

Yeah. I realized this on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday. Every time it approaches 1k sats it dumps.

tell me why this scam coin is amazing, hint: you can't

What if their sharding fails and the mainnet TPS turns out to be crap?

This apply to every other coin.. you need to gamble. i think there's more chance they'll pull throught than not

You should try the testnet, brainlet. They have sharding WORKING already.