It's been a while biz

I see that you all have been attempting to "connect dots" with regards to Chainlink. Connect some more.

1.) Gosner thinks Chainlink is a meme, doesn't take it seriously, and evidently doesn't own a single LINK

2.) Sergey is preparing to allow companies to use a private network utilizing the aspects of Chainlink without Joe sixpack owning any of the supply. Companies want this closed, they don't want you involved

3.) Main net rarely sends a token to the moon. It's all based on hype and euphoria

4.) LINK will never pass $0.50 in your lifetimes. It's still under $0.30 after all this time, you people are fucking pathetic investors

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

I’m not selling you my bags cunt

1 - incorrect

2 - proof?

3 - true

4- k

Oh it is this larper again

You will blindly hold bags because biz convinced you somehow that this investment was worth holding onto? This is a penny stock in the simplest sense, you keep holding thinking it'll mooooon one day, but don't realize the volume is close to 0. You've been duped by other oldfags and whales to hold bags of shit, like so many on here, because they sold it to you at $1.20. Now, the only ones who hold keep shilling to sell one day for $2 and the cycle continues.

WAKE UP BIZ, this is a scam. Your money would be better in actual investments. You are holding a penny stock scam disguised as an emerging asset that will "grow 10000%"

linkies should not kill themselves... they should have to remain alive to see their coin go to zero while crypto moons around it. no updates. sergey won't even say the name "Chain link" out loud. The absolute state.

if you actually hold a black card why doesn't it have a chip

take a new picture and prove you aren't a pajeet

Tell me this is a joke. I've been puting $25 bucks a week into this project since March. $25 is a lot of money for me. My mother is not well and I have to pay all of our bills. Chainlink was to be my way out, You guys said that it was a good coin and now you tell me it's bad? Please explain this to me. You said it was a sure thing.

Attached: 1516940063217.jpg (399x400, 13K)

This. Literal bag holders

Keep buying deer sir, many riches awaiting for you and your mother.

I can't post the email chain but I have them, Steve assured them it can happen. Businesses want to know if this can be made private. They don't want "investors on Jow Forums" holding the key to the next financial revolution

The bloodbath will be scary, come August

I do hold a black card but wouldn't post one with my name on it, duh. I've been around too long to fall for that faggot

Attached: blackedsomemore.jpg (945x801, 188K)

Can you forward me the email chain? To [email protected]

No one cares.

If you dont have a bag of link as suicide insurance at this point your dumb

I have a blackcredit card too.. whoop de fucking doo. Anyone with a 800 credit score can get one.

I just bought a house with creepto profits and im literally shitting as i post my shitpost. Let me tell you 100%, if you replace LINK with the word ETH you will understand how people talked about ether before it blew up.

Do you bros. But OP is a faggot

Dude sell ASAP. It's over. This reminds me of a penny stock scam years ago for a thermometer that was designed to read temps without putting in the baby's mouth. It was a "revolution" and the company would sell millions, it sucked in many buyers. It was at $0.18 and years later I happened to look it up and it had gone bankrupt after duping investors for many years, kicking the can down the road. Many lost everything they owned. Chainlink is the same kind of deal, a CEO that never says a word to the same people that gave him $32 million in a broken ICO, a product that is nowhere near finished, and a pipe dream of "muh fortune 500" using it enough that token value passes $100, let alone $10.

Pipe. dream.

The only ones shilling bought at $1+ and have been underwater for almost a year now

Pic related

Attached: 20180722_191319.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

Dont let fudders shake your hands. Chainlink will unironically trigger the next bull run.

the amount of FUD surrounding this project is overwhelming it's essentially guaranteed that LINK is the greatest investment of all time

penis

You are a retard. You have no facts to back up any claims, when comparatively, linkies have dug up so much information on this project its insane.

o it's the retard again
guys we better sell, remember last time when he asked his "whale friends" about LINK?
LMAO

Attached: 1511053900075.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>The only ones shilling bought at $1+ and have been underwater for almost a year now

Meet our first contestant, sir did you buy your bags at $1, $1.15, or $1.24? Bagholder elite

Lmao such a larping little twat. Enjoy the attention that we all know mommy and daddy never gave you.

Big things have small beginnings my friend

Attached: 1517773504948.jpg (600x423, 198K)

lol ok buddy i believe you. surely you wouldn't just steal someone elses picture then claim it's not yours but then still hold a black card and try to say you are someone to trust because you're an oldfag of course i will believe you. Just sold my 100k link
(Fyi it's very easy to take a picture of the new cards because it's easy to block your name and any important info)
Just stop trying surprised no one has exposed you yet
(pic for reference)
Link 1000 EOY

Attached: blackcard.jpg (810x1080, 80K)

This is exactly what a cult follower would say. If the idiots on this board bought Amazon stock when Chainlink ICO'd, they would've made real money

How poor must you be if you’re worried about losing a few grand. I’ve got $10k in link and won’t blink if it fails..

.. and I’ll be able to retire if it doesn’t fail

Most has been purcahsed at .40 cents. Your baseless fud has no substance and wont shake my hands. How big is your bag though user? Seriously, everyone here with half a brain holds link.

You're a pretty smart guy. You should invest in ENRN

new topic, amex platinum worth it? been considering it but thought maybe i should get a chase sapphire reserve first because i dont travel all to much

What a tiresome bore you are OP. Coming here to piss on people for fun and profit. With all my heart I curse you, I curse your health, your sanity. I curse your first born. Enjoy.

> LINK will never pass $0.50 in your lifetimes. It's still under $0.30 after all this time, you people are fucking pathetic investors

Link already over 1.30USD. Your FUD is shit tier faggot. go buy some more OMG and Ripple dips hit!

Oh shit OP just got cursed. I've seen this anons cursing ability and shit isn't pretty, watch out OP you're in for it.

>Steve assured them it can happen. Businesses want to know if this can be made private. They don't want "investors on Jow Forums" holding the key to the next financial revolution

This is such a weak and cringy larp I can't even hold a straight face reading it. Did those companies also complain about Pepe Baller specifically or they didn't like the Link ranks?

You fucking idiot have 0 idea what CL is about, private companies that don't want to use decentralized oracles either create their own centralized solutions or use something like Oraclize.

OP is such a pathetic larper faggot he just hopes everyone who holds link is a newfag with no understanding of the project so he can shake them out easily with no questions asked.
KYS you retard

Attached: 1525221414311.png (989x595, 1.1M)

I really like the uber credits because I use about 15 dollars a month plus being uber vip status is nice. so that a lone is worth it to me because with 200 minus from the fee then it's about the same price my gold card used to be. even if you don't travel that much being in TSA precheck is beyond nice in certain airports. You get a "warranty" or whatever for certain items, I haven't taken advantage of yet but is very nice as well. and obviously all of the other travel benefits. if you stay at any hotels during a year it's worth it as well.

Is it on Binance?

i've been looking to get into the chase line as well though but curious is it a charge card like the amex or a true credit card?

check'd

thanks breh, didnt know about the uber VIP. TSA prechecks would be a nice perk along with staying at anyhotels + AMEX PLAT is very flashy always - a nice talking piece

OP This card has not been valid for six fucking years

the chase SR is more like a true credit card with a credit line vs the AMEX PLAT

Yeah guys definitely get the Chase Reserve AND Platinum, great cards. I have them too, just be prepared to not invest in garbage like Chainlink if you want to afford the annual fees

Another bagholder talking shit, pathetic. Sell before $0.00 voodoo man

Attached: blacked3.jpg (640x480, 122K)

Typical LINK holder, doesn't read

>buy the top guys it's the only way to make money

To any newfags here blockchain is useless without being able to access data from the real world. In short, Ethereum is 45 billion dollars overvalued. You need to understand that ChainLink might fail but someone will succeed and whoever does there's big money there. In 5 years we have a vision where the biggest companies are smart contract insurance and finance corporations who use ChainLink as their backend system to make swift payments and payouts. You're all deluded if you don't understand this simple fact. Smart contracts are a meme if oracles aren't decentralized combined with trusted hardware. This isn't about the "moon" this is about unlocking potential capital in the poor's $9.3 trillion dollars of extralegal buildings, land, etc. using ChainLink as the backend system to trigger bond payments or title transfers.

They're not even close to finished. By that time value will be 6 feet under, along with the project

Regardless of your opinion of link, it gets replies. Do you really think people have been shilling to recover their bags? For how many months? If you think this is going to 0, how can you say people have tried and failed to pump the price for months instead of cutting their losses? The shilling is mostly organic, whether you think the holders are delusional or not.

Attached: 1510544347104.png (229x220, 12K)

Just hold user.
They can fud all they want.

You sound like a cult member. In 2026 when LINK is $0.035, what will you say? Oops? The stupidity knows no bounds

And you sound lik a retard
>hurr the price will go down
>durr the project is a scam
>hurr sell now!!!

answer me faggot or fuck off

>2015
>you guys are buying AMZN at the top
>2016
>2017
>2018

Attached: AMZN072218.png (1276x1170, 173K)

It's fucking delusion. It wasn't that bad at first, just the next bitbean for the newfags, the problem is none of these new goys understood what the fuck they were doing and never actually got out.

They have been memed into this long term hodl shit and think they are going to make money by holding until the liquidity is completely fucking gone and they literally lose 100% of their investment.

The only play now is to accumulate more and drive their cost average down in the hopes that the unlikely market wide revival actually happens, and the next to zero chance that for some reason LINK is a part of this.

They were warned so many fucking times, but chose to believe like faggots.

I wonder if you'll be saying the same, this time next year?

Attached: meme magic.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Oh look, the fuckin clown showed up. Did they let you outta your fuckin cage again?

I was thinking about you earlier today oldfag...I guess I was starting to miss you shitting on linkies like me. My wife hopes you're right and link fails so I learn my lesson and start putting money into a 401k and a mortgage on a new house. Cheers mate

This 1000 times. Uncovered information and the price is lower each time.

We have some real inspector faggots on this board

when the market recovered, link mooned 10x and the shills broke even after 2 years?

$777.77 EOY

Answer me faggot You know 0 about CL you just come here hoping that talking shit will shake out some newfags
I can wipe the floor with your ass anytime because I know you're just a faggot larper

youre a fucking fag bitch

It's been holding its CMC rank just fine, near the top 100 with no marketing no normies knowing and no working product yet. Look at the whole market and you'll see that everything has been shitting itself for months and it's not because Link is shit. You fuckers will see.

Oh here's your (You). The king of bagholders. What price did you buy at sonny boy? Ellis and boy wonder are failing at their business. You want to really get involved with the big boys?

I'm worth 8 figures, and you? Was link your first crypto investment? You can't explain it because it isn't finished yet, and never will be. Suck on a fat one guppy

none of this even matters, the market doesn't give a shit about real world use, if it did LINK would not have a fucking 70 million dollar valuation. you have priced in some imaginary situation 10 years down the road

The average Link holder, everyone. Giving his utilities money to a fat jawlet Russian who exit scammed last year. This is actually sad if true. Your mother doesn't deserve such a worthless sack of shit child.

>8 figures
>proof

Yawn

yes everything has been shitting itself and the best shitcoin to hodl has been us dollars

Attached: 1523830665211.png (627x442, 100K)

I prefer the cute Japanese girl conversation one.

Oh, you're a filthy nocoiner. Explains it all.

you didn't answer anything faggot
>hurr link is so far from being finished
>dur link is a scam
>guys, I know that companies involved wanted this or that from Steve Ellis
lmao, pick 1 faggot.
You have 0 arguments, the only thing you can do is larp and change the topic
>hurr bagholders
>muh big boys
>muh 12939 figures
I've never seen a more pathetic idiot on this board than your sorry ass

another smart ass arguing about a project he has no interest in
At least your BS could be more logical if there was a way to short LINK, now you just show yourself as a pathetic loser

then go all in on your inflationary IOUs faggot

>posts about being worth 8 figures on anonymous image board

Nice to see you’re enjoying all that money user.

op is a confirmed faggot

Attached: 1518992121906.png (500x357, 209K)

Attached: 1517274390294.jpg (607x428, 54K)

no, just not an emotionally attached faggot. you retards are fucking backwards, you talk about muh crypto meanwhile you are actively hodling memes in the hopes they will be worth / accumulate you more fiat.

Yeah, again you're not having the slightest clue. Sergey is trying, desperately to utilize "first mover" advantage with every trick in the bag. Forks have been discussed, private PoC's for certain companies, etc.

Put your money where your mouth is, show me your LINK balance. Guarantee it's worth 0 in 5 months

>Can’t even spell Gonser’s name correctly

Get fucked, kid.

You can say the same thing about any asset. I'll feel worse if I miss out on another bullrun than I would if I lose every penny I have in crypto. You're the one wasting your time bitching about crypto when you don't even own any, you're the one with an emotional attachment, albeit a negative one.

well I'm not here to defend the entire crypto, so I'll just say have fun sitting on the sidelines

dude, it's just sad at this point, first of all you got 0 clue about the project you go from saying that
>sergy is a scammer doing nothing
to
>sergey is desperately trying to mae things happen

I can say I just met 2pac and tomorrow I have a meeting with Trump to discuss the federal reserve
Like I said I've seen many larps here, but yours are one of the cringiest by far

Doing nothing as in nothing that moves the needle. Do you not see what is happening? Look at almost any crypto, NEO, TRX, OMG, etc. they all try to solve a solution with a "revolutionary white paper" and billion dollar companies meanwhile, are making real products for the masses right now, and innovating when needed to stay relevant. Do you think they'll let a chubby Russian walk in to the big boys table, lay down his cards and then become wealthy? Well he's already wealthy thanks to the tards who bought into the ico, most missed the chance to exit at a decent price

Pay attention. Many are hiding ulterior motives, one being dumping on newfags who will buy into the penny stock scam

ok so back to the
>chainlink is a scam because there is many other scams in this market
come back to me when you actually know something about the tech or have any other arguments/proofs of your claims
you're either a bored weak larper or an angry retard that cannot gt over the fact that many people like certain project on a specific forum and your inability makes you desperately want to get people on your side. A text book crab in a bucket scenario

Yeah there sure are a lot of whales dumping on gullible newfags.

>record low volume for weeks now

Really makes you think.

inability to comprehend that*

Explain specifically what is wrong with the published code so far.

>8 figures
>proof

Yawn

Oh it's this tard again. If you're so smart why is it last time you said link was about to shit the bed we were at 50 cents and now we're at...oh, wait fuck me.

He didn't call shit. The entire market went down. He limited to Link and said other cryptos wouldn't dump.

This isn't about sitting on the sidelines, it is working to accumulate more crypto. You new goys havn't learned the lessons yet, you didn't endure the 18 months of blood from 2014 and the additional 18 month crawl back to ATH, the painful fucking hindsight of what you should have done.

You bought bags from the goys who did learn and are now stuck in a fucking rut of mouthbreathing memes, I am worried that have been converted to community members and will not make it.

If we started running up again tomorrow do you think LINK would be a top performer this year?

kek

I'll wait for the next user to post his "connected dots" and then watch the koi swim to the shilling. $1000 EOY guys

I did buy some of their bags, but I doubled down and bought a hell of a lot more at these prices. I don't care because I anticipate Link having a massive run.

Ironically, you're correct on both accounts.

Attached: 1529791587418.jpg (570x766, 246K)

well, i won't argue with this, that is your prediction and you are backing it with the right action, godspeed

You are also a retard.

>Imagine being swift
>realize your company is going to be obsolete in the near future because of this “bitcoin”
>start developing a supernova scale project to not only stay revelant but own a big portion in
>need to find a way to distribute the tokens to seem that “it’s defentralized”
>Jow Forums quickly sees potential in one project in the sea of shit
>swift executive board in red alert
>quick develop means and fud the shit out of it to detract autistic investors
>swift issues severe NDA on anyone “in” on chainlink
>Jow Forums makes 300 post threads everyday and 777’s show monetary fact
>swift headquarters freaking out
>let’s monitor this Jow Forums and devise a way to detract them
>here’s this ugly credit card old fag we will use
>extreme FUD ensues
>give him some insider knowledge to prove that he has more credibility
>noLinkers worship
>but me, I’m just comfy. 1000eoy

>comparing LINK to bitbean.
how on earth did you make it this far in life without tripping over your goddamned feet and busting your head open you fucking retard.

Attached: 1523140542507.png (474x711, 90K)

you dont have a black card faggot
man up and post proof

>this is a scam
How tf is it a scam?

Attached: 1525222003125.jpg (960x1280, 97K)

it's the same fucking game, it's just you think the tech matters, but it does not. the only practical difference between the two is /bizraelis actually made money on bean.

Imagine selling because of this ridiculous larp.

Thank you for your honestly sir. Kindly inform which is a good coin to buy since Link is a stinky shit coin?