This meme is no funny no more

went all in cauz muh ethereum antshares and it fails to deliver the fundamental basics of
literally everything. let's face it: we are holding worhtless shit. or is something new in sight? muh mainnet...

Attached: chainlet.png (1748x1544, 580K)

fear not user. Good things are coming. Just do not expect it soon. Forget about crypto for a while. Stop checking multiple times daily.

If you can wait till 2025

digibyte when 100$? 2022?

Attached: 1525304051432.jpg (750x920, 95K)

MEME'D

Attached: pinker.png (1780x1412, 718K)

The idea that this shitcoin that only Jow Forums discusses obsessively online to the point of being cult-like will make you rich and has some insane hidden potential is nothing short of delusional seeing as updates are sparse, and hype seems to be low all around. It's most certainly a meme, that being said I have 10k. One thing I have learned being in crypto this last year is that nobody knows shit, even smart people who do shit don't know shit.

350K Linktard here unironically

100k linker here as well. I guess I'll be 10x worse or better off than you in the end. I'm good with that because I hate losing and I hate fucking retards getting lucky.

You will blindly hold bags because biz convinced you somehow that this investment was worth holding onto? This is a penny stock in the simplest sense, you keep holding thinking it'll mooooon one day, but don't realize the volume is close to 0. You've been duped by other oldfags and whales to hold bags of shit, like so many on here, because they sold it to you at $1.20. Now, the only ones who hold keep shilling to sell one day for $2 and the cycle continues.

WAKE UP BIZ, this is a scam. Your money would be better in actual investments. You are holding a penny stock scam disguised as an emerging asset that will "grow 10000%"

To any newfags here, "lol whatever I'm going to accumulate more and buy the dip" is shill speak for "please buy my worthless bags"

To any newfags here blockchain is useless without being able to access data from the real world. In short, Ethereum is 45 billion dollars overvalued. You need to understand that ChainLink might fail but someone will succeed and whoever does there's big money there. In 5 years we have a vision where the biggest companies are smart contract insurance and finance corporations who use ChainLink as their backend system to make swift payments and payouts. You're all deluded if you don't understand this simple fact. Smart contracts are a meme if oracles aren't decentralized combined with trusted hardware. This isn't about the "moon" this is about unlocking potential capital in the poor's $9.3 trillion dollars of extralegal buildings, land, etc. using ChainLink as the backend system to trigger bond payments or title transfers.

>blockchain is useless
Should've just stopped there.

"smart contracts on the blockchain" take a hike low iq

Everything besides bitcoin and Monero would be fucking useless. Name something? .......

>Everything besides bitcoin and Monero would be fucking useless
This is exactly the case right now.

blockchain is nothing more than a glorified spreadsheet, it is nothing like the dotcom boom

Checked
You do not understand blockchain.

(You)

>See ICO craze is in full force, people throwing millions at vaporware projects.
>Decide to have own ICO, asking for $32 million.
>Make sure to use all the latest buzzword like "smart contracts" and "oracles" and "reputation system".
>Holy shit, it sold out immediately, should have asked for $100 million.
>Pay some people to make github entrys, again using fancy words like "aggregation", so you don't get sued.
>After one year: "Sorry guys, but we couldn't managed to aggregate our reputation system. We tryd really hard though. Thank you for supporting this project."

Couple months of. Swing has made my 200 Link rise to 600 Link

Dont get too content fudders, I have ins to the discords with all the p&d and shit will get real for you faggots irl soon enough.

sadly a lot of people here have no investment experience and only fall for hype and are blinded by fomo, dreaming of being one of those fabled crypto millionaires who made their riches by throwing a few hundred bucks at something and spending a few years jerking off in their mothers basement
anyone with half a brain can see this project is nothing but red flags.
"I care about the technology" is the biggest meme there is, and it's pushed by whales and market manipulators wanting to create bagholders.

I mean shit the fact sergey had absolutely zero communication with the community and can't even into progress updates speaks volumes about the professionalism of the project.
how many times has he posted anything of worth since the ico? like twice and it was barely a paragraph each time. if this were an IPO he would be in prison by now.

so you know neet scammers like autistotle nice

someone is gonna find those fags and hurt them