WAAAAAAAAAGIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, hello there wagie. Almost didn’t see you there! I hope you’re enjoying your weekend?

Attached: 1531565300595.jpg (250x226, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ34LlaIk88
youtube.com/watch?v=Voeb16DVWzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PJbmLOKzt14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ts alright my job is unironcially pretty fun so looking forward to discussing memes and current events with Co workers tomorrow

Actually, can't wait to go back to my profession tomorrow, which gives me respect amongst my friends and family and provides me a fulfilling life. As opposed to floating directionless day-to-day with no purpose in life.

you have the perfect slave mentality. let others guide you

I only have to get up early 2 days a week. Rest of my work week i get to sleep in.

Attached: 1521217005287.jpg (837x734, 25K)

>The purpose of my life is to ejaculate inside of a warm hole so that the jews would have more kettle and that the world would have more beasts

>looking forward to discussing memes tomorrow

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 177K)

Dont mind my comfy front desk job. Easy work, hot girls come in often, paid decently, can do drugs freely. And it's only part time, have fun being poor NEETs. I know staying home and playing vidya / anime is so entertaining..especially after the 1000th day in a row :^)

work from home masterrace

Hmm.. yes. Perfect slave mentality.

> Start dating hot, smart, rich girl
> She wants you to meet her parents
> They invite you over to dinner
> At dinner, they ask what you do

choose your path

> "I'm an Oncologist"
> They love you and you have no problems. You get to fuck her forever and marry into an amazing, rich family.

or

> "I have a trust fund... I'm working on some music and maybe a novel though when I feel like it"
> They think you are worthless. They look at you sideways whenever they see you. Your girlfriend begins to think less of you. You are emasculated because she actually has a good career.

delet this!

wtf is this larp
oncology is depressing wageslave hell

t. former Oncologist who switched into pure Hematology. Wish I'd have done this earlier

>he's a fucking secretary

please be a girl

NEET here.
I have an interview tomorrow.
So I may soon be a wagie again.

The phone interview went well. I'm hoping this does. Pay is okay, but the health insurance isn't very good.

Fuck you. It's gonna be a great novel.

I have somewhere between 21 and 22 days left working 10 hour days in the bush then I can go to my own bed. Making good money though. Getting tired only a week in unfortunately

Hello brother

Attached: 1516738959714.png (420x420, 7K)

okay neet faggot tell me how much YOU make a year? yeah that's right: zero. at best, you make what I make 1 month in the entire year by "trading crypto" or some shit like that. I'm honestly sick of people who live with mommy telling me that I'm a "cuck" because I make an honest living. maybe if you went outside once in awhile you'd have a girlfriend, you little virgin faggot. seriously fuck you buddy, my tax payer dollars and probably funding your depression meds, so you should show me a little more respect

Attached: 1532224729766.png (1224x2000, 2.65M)

Hi ragie wagie

>not employed
>still make money anyways via internet magic

Is this the meaning of life?

Attached: happy.jpg (1001x823, 154K)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: rightidea.jpg (828x1165, 1.02M)

hahhahaahhaahhahahaahhaahahhaahahahahahaha

I never asked to be a wagie

I just don't want to rely on my parents

Attached: mm.png (598x480, 79K)

see this thread: it's the most important thing you youngfags will read today

Here’s the secret to why some people are NEETs: they’re being kept like pets by rich family.

tfw work exterminated work from home. There is no God, no hope, no reason to live

Attached: 1525471456623.jpg (599x401, 64K)

I don't know mate how good could it be after that rent vs buy thread?

Hey faggot I read that thread and it was short and useless.
Fuck your thread.

same here bro.Iwork 4 10 hour "off shifts".
2 morning shifts, 2 nightshifts per week.
Can't complain.

do you post in the /lit/ critique thread?

oldfag wagecuck here. Make decent money, buying a home and can afford nice things. The shitty tradeoff is that my job treats me like a literal slave. I'm jealous of neets desu.

Attached: 1488836683541.png (640x360, 83K)

See you guys tomorrow. I'm starting my NPC re-education training again. Cant wait to discuss sports ball and all the latest reality TV with you fags

>discussing memes
u fucking man child

Attached: 58462.png (396x385, 119K)

>tfw software engineer 120k year and only one on my team located locally so just get high and work from 1pm to 5pm at home most days and be a neet the rest of the time in my nice house

>tfw same, but have to drive 2 hours a day now to sit alone at my desk because "team building" and some article a VP of dicking around read about you neet fags ruining it for the rest of us productive work from home fags, bonus is all my coworkers are in different fucking locations so its all virtual anyways, so kill me

ENOUGH

Attached: 1525844990529.jpg (497x497, 29K)

Eh. Unloading baggage at the airport isnt too bad. 15 an hour and talk with co workers. I'll take it.

heavy cope bois

>mfw the real redpill is that whether you're a NEET or wagie, life is always going to be shit

take it from someone whose done both for extended periods of time

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ34LlaIk88

No. I was a NEET for 2 years and didn't leave my house once and it was fucking awesome. I miss it so much that every day at work I motivate myself by saying "the more overtime I work, the fast I will be able to buy a 150k house for myself and do nothing all day"

Music sucks but I would smash that ass.

Disgusting

work from home master race making 120k a year

i don't know what's sadder the idiots who keep making these threads or people who make 6 figures wasting their time on this dumpster fire of a website.

>buy a 150k house for myself and do nothing all day

How is that possible when even if you owned that house outright there is still utilities, maintenance, tax, food, garbage, etc?

You've convinced me to switch over to leddit and facebook. Bless you user

being a NEET wont be so cool when you are 30 something. Better get some skills or job experience or it's gonna be a rude awakening neetkeks.

If you own your house outright, living expenses/tax can be under $10k (if you are frugal). You can make that from investments if you can accumulate $250K and get 4% return.

God damn I hate this wagie meme.
What the fuck you want me to do? Money doesn't just fall into your lap and you become a NEET.

This is as bad as Jow Forums's manlet meme. I am at the end of both jokes.

>Manlet wagie
Top kek, do you also play Ultramarines?

Attached: 4EAAF86A-C010-45EF-86FE-4BE163CE8544.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>sips
another day, another dollar heh

Attached: 1530111081580.png (380x349, 77K)

Where do you think your money is going? Where's your profit, interest, late fees, etc?

nice try smug frog, kek, I (((work)) in Academia (and I must draw your attention to the word (((work))) in the previous sentence, kek)

Unironically fucking cringed so hard at this post. It wasn't even the type of cringe that you just slightly wince at. No, this is a whole new level of cringe to the point I needed to take a step back from my fucking keyboard and pace around for a few minutes contemplating on how abhorrent and downright embarrassing something like this is. Do you have any idea the level of retardation and pure contrarianism a person needs just to make such a bold fucking claim like that. Downright embarrassing, cringe, bluepilled, and horrifying at how bad this post is.

what up homie
u can't be postin yo selfies up in Jow Forums

>tfw having to wakey wakey eggs and bakey

Attached: 1527547307557.png (645x1260, 440K)

wagies
what is your profession?

Attached: 1522846599968.jpg (956x632, 184K)

Retail low level employee. Get paid $28/hr to walk around a store and sell shit, No comission so there is no weekly sales target. If I had to be waged cucked I wouldn't mind it here.

Design engineer

Get 55 k per year

Gonna buy myself a new motorbike this week after I lost my first one in an accident to a boomer that cant look behind and set his turn-signals, with the money I got from his insurance.
So I feel pretty good since I just came back from 3 weeks of vacation.

That's a lot for retail user. How is that low? Do you mind sharing what place you work at?
Design as in digital graphic design?

Not wagecucking anymore but it isn't that bad. Having financial freedom and all the time in the world, you have to discipline yourself in order to not to waste your time

No, not really. It used to be called machine drawer here about 30 years ago. if you translate it.

What I do is make plans and 3D models for the production of machines and machineparts.
Currently Im working in a company that makes special utility trucks for companies with the specialization in cranes and lifting machines carried on the trucks back.

I work 2 jobs, and put in 60 hour weeks

I leave the house at 8am and dont get back until 11:30pm mondag through friday and sometimes on weekends.

Good news is that my dad hasnt kicked me out yet or made me pay rent. I can invest 1000 a month into my stock portfolio i have started for accumulating dividends. I hope the dividends eventually get to the point where i can retire from at least one of my jobs. I have a few inheritances that may be coming my way i can invest and really get that ball rolling. My goal is 3k/month. Im currently at $30/month. I guess i have some catching up to do.

I also am somewhat of a supporting project manager. I do smaller projects other design engineers dont have the time for since they work on big project from the other project managers that take up all their time.

So I got it pretty comfy and no deadlines. Since I focus on after production fixes and new products of the company.

Accountant wageslave here.

Quite like it, keeps my brain active and neurons firing. Would quit instantly if I made it though but can't complain.

Imagine constructing hypothetical greentext stories on an anonymous shitposting forum to justify your slavery LMFAO

I'm not a NEET dude but this post was pathetic

One of the saddest posts I’ve read on Jow Forums and I’ve been here almost 10 years and witnessed countless streamed suicides.

Why you always have to be so mean guys

Attached: 1527237001779.jpg (233x216, 7K)

reminder this is how all neets live

youtube.com/watch?v=Voeb16DVWzQ

Attached: Ian_14_fn-550x550.jpg (550x550, 52K)

WAGEKEKS BTFO

Attached: UNMyGJo.jpg (966x3054, 856K)

you belong in a sweatshop my friend

>volunteering at the soup kitchen
that's where you lost me, pal

>be me, a year from now
>'my freelance work in the finance sector was so successful that im retired now'
>3.14gf quivers from orgasm on the spot

Attached: 1532275525124-biz.jpg (600x600, 115K)

C
O
P
E

>unironically puts his shitty (((medical job))) over music, the highest artform.

Attached: cage.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>save a year of expenses
>quit shitty wagecuck job to take a break then look for a new one
>doing whatever I want is based as fuck
>start looking for a new job more seriously and interview prepping after two months
this shit is going to drive me crazy, it's like wagecucking 24/7 except u dont get paid.

Attached: 14.jpg (1080x1080, 765K)

My work allows me to invest in many things which multiplies my chances of making it and allows me not to end homeless &/or committing suicide the day my parents die.

NEETs have nothing and will get nowhere in life. I hope you manage to change that and at least try the experience of having a job. This attitude of yours is very self limiting and will bring you nothing but ruin.

nice try

Attached: guess_who.gif (452x523, 4K)

>(((honest living)))

Attached: 1532260018276.png (634x543, 306K)

If all goes as planned I can neet it up while renting out the other side of my duplex, during that time I'd probably just put more time into game development. My favorite part of my job is that it makes me talk to a lot of cute girls to the point that's it's nothing now, also it feels good to get up and have something to do rather than sitting around smoking weed all day.

IS THAT FOR HERE OR TO GO?

Attached: 15378438983529.png (1500x998, 188K)

Viva la france bitches, im gonna go to the beach now (16:00 here). Ill be staying 5 days to supervise some machinery we delivered here. I love the 2 hour breaks here during lunch with some nice wine. France = heaven, still glad tho that i dont live here permantly. Oh yeah and i get double pay because im in a foreign country and I have companycard without limits for eating / drinking lel. I post some more comfy pics later for you NEETs te enjoy.

Attached: 20180426_112657.jpg (4032x2268, 2.89M)

>making this fake ridiculous scenario in your head to justify your own cuckery

yikes, these threads REALLY get to you guys dont they

>honest living
Nice cope

but I have a salary

Attached: 1529430547681.png (236x333, 177K)

>bragging about a brief work trip while passive income neets live like this year round

Sad!

Still a wagecuck

But I spend over 60% of my time at work playing vidya and shitposting.

How much money do you NEETs get for being autists anyway?

My dad gave me 9 apartments, 1.2k each, loving the NEET life brother.

Is that even enough to support your current/forthcoming heroin addiction?

hot weather monday evening time to get drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=PJbmLOKzt14

Attached: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (670x424, 145K)

cringe