My son needs you (School Band)

Hi guys,
my son needs eth for this bandcamp, i wish i was joking but i have been coding too much
please send any eth you have to that account. Like I said, I will record the performances to make sure you get your eth’s worth. Also halftime shows as mentioned. It shouldn’t be too hard to raise $750. Thanks guys and play on

Attached: IMG_5896.jpg (1242x2208, 446K)

You and your fat fuck kid are reported OP

sounds like you better get a second job you dumbfuck

CHARGE YOUR PHONE!!!

whats your problem man. i said id shoot all of his performances. its only $750. you guys all hold link dont you. then wtf is the big deal. but okay

And what the fuck cost 750 for band? OP is probably a scamming faggot. Or
He’s getting scammed. Any band fair share shouldn’t be more than 100. He’s not playing hockey faggot

this happens to be a prestigious academy known globally for their performances

sent ;)

use your own money to pay for your dumbass kid you shit father

>I am unable to provide for my child, help me
No thanks OP

Your son is a faggot and so are you.

how ruthless you are. i can provide for my kid! im coding a fomo clone right now and dont have the resources for him. his flute is around $400 alone, already paid $250 for his tailored uniform

yes, begging for money on the internet, thats a good lesson for a child. that money could feed some other kid, even in america, but instead its for your fat fuck son to honk on a tuba in the woods.

Scam. No father can be this much of a faggot.

>Paying 250 for clothes that you wear in one setting a couple times a year
This b8 genuinely entertains me, so thanks for that OP.

/thread

dosnt sound like you can afford prestigious academies

You sound like a failure of a father to me

nice trips but youre definitely a brainlet. hurrrrr

dude my wife is never home she is always with a guy named randy. im basically a single father to my boy Hunter. i thought maybe since this board is rich and holds good coins that i could get some help. i do not want to have to pan handle for a flute.

Full house and spat out muh covfefe

Sent 2 eth ;) good luck to your son

>dude my wife is never home she is always with a guy named randy. im basically a single father to my boy Hunter. i thought maybe since this board is rich and holds good coins that i could get some help. i do not want to have to pan handle for a flute.

cmon that b8 is too weak. you can do better

>Randy
OP you are an absolute fucking card

Attached: 1529955375077.jpg (530x411, 163K)

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: DESU OR GTFO.jpg (750x600, 55K)

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: 1496474780664.gif (640x480, 132K)

i realize this board is full of betaboy basement dwellers. lol youll always be poor and coming to this basket weaving forum. meanwhile im creating a family and building towards something better. you guys are going nowhere hahaha buncha fucking losers here. goodluck at work tomorrow you wage cucks LMAOOOO

You already ruined this bait with

everyone checked out because the trolling is just too obvious at this point. but if this is real and youre getting cucked by a guy named randy on top of everything else then lol. you wont have my ether but you can have my sympathies. what a sad and pathetic man, coding a fomo scam to feed his fat son thats in a flute school he cant afford while his wife is off with fucking randy, lol. fuck

Attached: Anti-bait.png (600x600, 17K)

Also nice projecting. I don't wage cuck friendo

LMAO ive been crying tears from laughing. thanks guys, needed this.

>building towards something better
Not if you cant buy your kid his flute tho

So you're cloning a ponzi scheme to scam biz like the pajeet that you are and you expect them to pay for your sons flute lessons as well? What kind of a cuck are you?