>$350m cap
>Coinbase listing soon
>Looks 'cheap' to normies
>Partnered with Dow Jones
>Solves real world issue
>Not affected by short-term ETH scaling limitations
>Chrome-based 1.0 desktop version in Q3
>Ad-testing underway

Attached: Basic-Attention-Token.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/
londonletter.org/basic-attention-token/
dowjones.com/
twitter.com/coinbase/status/1017863343288115200
basicattentiontoken.org/dow-jones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what you forget is the massive media attention it will get if it moons.
random youtubers will look at their account and have $1M. They will shill it to their audience. Guaranteed.

what real world issue does it solve again? that you can give people money for showing you ads on website? literally no market for this, no one wants to pay advertisers, they would rather pay the content creator directly. retarded idea

>being this retarded

This token is going to be at least $50

I used to have 30k bat and missed out on a lot of gains in 17. I sold it all. But now I have 2 eth worth of BAT so I hope it moons

this desu

You should Bing things before you run your mouth off and make yourself look like a retard.

3 min watch, clear and concise:
basicattentiontoken.org/

I see you BAT shills don't have any argument, just discreditory ad hom

lol weak pump desu

Do you ever imagine yourself driving a monster truck through gridlocked rush hour traffic?

>they would rather pay the content creator directly.
This is the idea behind BAT, as well as consumers getting a cut for watching ads. I'm not sure why you would think it's about paying advertisers.

londonletter.org/basic-attention-token/

Or perhaps this has been answered so many times that its not even worth acknowledging. Just like the $1 meme. Image the amount of hubris someone has to have to think that they know better than Brenden Eich or Peter Thiel.

tell me then, when is it going to coinbase? 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? or let me guess, you don't know lol

Of course we don't know when but Brian Armstrong has been mentioning BAT for a year on Twitter. It's also a perfect use-case for something 'real', rather than another platform coin.

What kind of stupid fucking question is this?

could be a year, could be never, you don't know. sounds promising lol...

You must be a PRL bag holder because you are literally retarded.

>muh ad hominem

if its too cheap normies wont buy.

Coinbase launch brings this to $1. Then all Brave has to do after launching ads is announce that they will token burn 5% of the ad profits annually, and that's how you get a $5 token.

>"partnered" with Dow Jones

Dow Jones isn't a person you fucking mongoloid 3rd world pajeet. How can you "partner" with an index you fucking idiot.

>coinbase listing

This is even funnier than partnering with Dow Jones. Coinbase is a speciality exchange. It does not list your pump and dump of the week vague idea shitcoin bullshit that was created in 20 minutes from scratch. Fuck off.

>pay advertisers
Nobody pays advertisers

>rather pay the content creator directly
Brave/BAT would put more money into their hands, along with the users who currently get nothing. So content creators (especially youtubers who are getting content flagged like drug education etc) that have something to gain from this would shill this stuff, gaining BAT a ton of free advertising, and when people learn they can make money for doing what they already do + having more privacy, they will switch. Notice how Brave usage is steadily growing? Remember Bitcoin from mid 2015 to mid 2017 when it was steadily growing (before the explosion)? Do you really want to FOMO in when it goes crazy, or when there are only 3 million users with quiet growth? Sat/fiat value may be stagnant with the market, but user growth is saying something - this is a very good sign. People are jumping on the train even in a bear market.

dowjones.com/

twitter.com/coinbase/status/1017863343288115200

its not partnered with dow jones in anyway shape or form

on top of this, no one is going to use their shitty browser when the entire market is taken by chrome + FF

There seems to be some confusion about this: basicattentiontoken.org/dow-jones/

Dow Jones Media Group is part of Dow Jones, a unit of News Corp.

>Dow Jones isn't a person you fucking mongoloid 3rd world pajeet. How can you "partner" with an index you fucking idiot.
Oh dear...

on top of this, no one is going to use their shitty browser when the entire market is taken by IE + FF

on top of this, no one is going to use their shitty browser when the entire market is taken by IE + netscape

this "partnership" is basically BAT paid this media group to "Partner" with them, and in return, they are giving limited subs to barrons to a limited number of users first come first serve. in return, this media group can see just how shitty this product is with live data

Sure thing pal...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 6.05.47 PM.png (1414x876, 428K)

PRL shills are insufferable

Had to pivot from being a shitty miner to a shitty distributed database on the tangle. Fucking retarded.

>pulling averages in crypto when the top 1% of wallets contain so much money its not even funny
>easily tricks dumb fucking goyim like you who cant into math
>18k verified publishers [citation needed]

>we are going to replace google adsense

Attached: 1433268841828.jpg (472x840, 29K)

You want access to their internal databases?

Who cares when some mega whale owns half the fucking supply

that whale is this fucking nigger right here shilling his shit in a nice little ponzi scheme

7% but try again pajeet

>complains about top 1% of wallets owning all the coins but doesn't mention that this is literally all coins
>unironically believes in jooz conspiracy
>doesn't understand how metrics work

yikes

Attached: BAT Bois.png (1252x1102, 242K)

>constantly selling tokens weeks/months before coinbase listing

only have 20k actually...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.29.43 PM.png (1434x1020, 200K)

just 12yr old boomer fud

>using the mean to employ jewish deception tactics to make it look like the "average wallet" has $15 invested at the very least

>retard STILL doesnt know that taking the mean when there are extreme outliers gives you intentionally misleading data
kys kike

Wow, astronomic retardation levels from BAT haters

Attached: froggen.png (315x235, 146K)

>another normie that got suckered into buying a coin that will never get used

Attached: 1520368702509.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

It's one of the few coins that actually sees usage.

not organically, its all forced / bribed through (((ICO FUNDS)))

if this coing starts to get adopted, and if coinbase lists it, im going to contact every single gay rights group in san francisco to make them aware of brendan eichs past and how he funded prop 8 to ban gay marriage, then coinbase will have every gay rights activist in sf picketing outside coinbase and boycotting their ass. ill make sure of it

You wont be able to bribe people to watch ads they don't give a fuck about. I think dapps not having ads anyway makes this even worse. If all a person does is use dapps from now on they wont see ads anyway.

The hate and FUD is relentless and desperate. Imagine not owning the lowest market cap project being added to Coinbase

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>and boycotting their ass.
SJWs will never use crypto. They dont hold crypto and they hate everything about a non authoritarian solution to escape their fucking fucking useless asses.

You cannot boycott something you never use or intended to use in the future. If they knew anything about how crypto based social media will make it harder to censor people they would be out picketing coin base right now anyway.

I use it organically. I'm not invested in BAT at all, I only buy about 15 a month so I can use it.

Brave was funded by known faggot Peter Thiel so I'm sure that will work out well for you...

I have nothing to contribute other than saying you fudders in this thread are unbelievably shit tier baiters, try harder or just fucking stop lmao

I think they're still accumulating, I used to fud hard when I was accumulating.

Sounds like a plan that'd work great in 2014, problem is in 2018 nobody gives a fuck about SJW opinions. Most a protest would do is advertise Brave.

Good investment. I'd join in on the fun, but I only have lunch money to throw around.

if you can find me a streamlined place for me to buy, i'll feed into your shill. Otherwise, nobuy from me. cuck.

I love reading all these stupid fucking replies.

Will be a nice story to tell when people inquire about my large sums of wealth in the future.