Enter TruStory, a platform for users to research and validate claims that people make online, whether in a blog post...

>Enter TruStory, a platform for users to research and validate claims that people make online, whether in a blog post, white paper, website or social media post. The young company’s aim is to “bring authenticity back into the digital and decentralized world.”

>How TruStory will more effectively verify the veracity of these claims isn’t something that Kasireddy is interested in discussing publicly in great detail. (“The space is rampant with people copying other people’s ideas.”)

>What she can say is that it will use the wisdom of crowds — including scientists and researchers whom she is currently lining up — to evaluate whether a project or person is legitimate. They won’t be doing this out of their own beneficence. When someone successfully validates a claim or else identifies aspects of an offering that doesn’t make sense, she or he will “earn tokens and reputation and influence” for their efforts, Kasireddy explains.

>If they’re dishonest, they’ll lose on all three fronts. (The tokens are generated using the protocol itself, she says.)

Attached: FF4D4E62-E9FD-4F5D-90B1-971E5138C0D0.jpg (1125x1603, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2018/05/23/trustory-a-new-startup-just-raised-3-million-to-identify-ico-scams-before-they-happen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

techcrunch.com/2018/05/23/trustory-a-new-startup-just-raised-3-million-to-identify-ico-scams-before-they-happen/

Fuck off you Mexican bitch

>trusting women
>Ever

Attached: 1529931059006.jpg (1024x537, 169K)

I appreciate the sentiment but these types of services are middleman bullshit that don't tend to work well

>Mexican
>biz has a rabid obsession with Indians yet they can't identify them when shown a picture

You don’t need $3 million to just get on Jow Forums and add whatever the pajeets are shilling that week to the list of scams

She got the 3mill. It's time for her to exit scam.

Are they gonna retroactively call out LINK?

Attached: IMG_0542.png (680x443, 227K)

Holy fucking kek

Attached: Women in STEM.png (752x620, 565K)

Scamception

>cant dyor
>speculating a speculator
hmmm I wonder whats gonna happen

genuinely feel bad for the mugs that invested in this

Makes me want to start an ico called ShitInvestment

Hey goyim, that'll be 6 million shittokens or we'll (((label))) you a scam! Pay up suckah

There's no mention of any 'coins,' it looks like a normally funded venture. The VP of coinbase is invested in this as well as others.

There won't be in public, that's because there will be a silent understanding that you better give them x amount of shitcoins or they'll label your ICO a scam. At least that's what is likely to happen.

This spic bitch is going to ruin fomo3D REEEEEEEEEE

Centralised peak body for decentralised currency. Probably not a bad idea in the long run if it's not 4d chess scam

>ICO to detect scams is a scam
It's like pottery

Attached: LMAO.png (328x715, 344K)

I whole heartedly hope this is a scam.