Sorry but if you don't own an iPhone you're simply an edgy contrarian

>Sorry but if you don't own an iPhone you're simply an edgy contrarian.
>And then you wonder why you can't get laid.
>Stop being a fucking incel misogynist for fuck's sake.

Attached: Whatever_df7c4d_6741273.jpg (1200x1026, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aSYluIbAZgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine spending an extra $800 on your phone only for social status

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-155056.png (344x472, 148K)

>judging people's social status by phone instead of car
Why white people do this

Luxury is not only for status but often times much better. If you can afford it, why not go for the best and most aesthetic? Because you're poor lmao. I live here only once, I'll die, I will come into a nothingness, so let me enjoy my life with other people who have good taste.
Also: youtu.be/aSYluIbAZgU

We judge on both

>android filenames

Attached: 0D59B9E4-2245-458E-9625-2F50C2EB48C6.jpg (1777x999, 94K)

Name 2 different instathots, 1 politician, 3 schoolgirls and 4 other miscellaneous stacies who have ever said this

Android phones are for work, iPhones are for pleasure. It's not even a debate that Androids can do more useful things but iPhones have flashy colors and buttons that attract low IQ retards.

Is this the phone equivalent of “Gaymers rise up”?
No one cares about what phone you use, get over it.

Cars are stupid and only boomers like them.

I have an actual job and career unlike most Jow Forumsernational neets here and I use an iPhone. My business phone gotta look sleek. Besides, most real businesses use special iPhones, blackberry is dead gramps. Android is just for the nigger/pajeet, literally.

Gimme your dick, daddy

literally no one cares about dutch people, you all are hyper-liberal hippies and fucked in the head. shove your iphone up your ass nigger.

Based wahmen

lol

Attached: smartphone comparison.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

the quality of the website would improve tremendously if all phoneposters were banned
it doesnt matter what brand phone they have
it doesnt matter what political affiliation they have
it doesnt matter how long they have been posting here
all that matters is that they are universally terrible posters and if the website could survive without them it would be a huge net positive if they were all barred from posting

Attached: dumb phoneposters.png (1229x417, 82K)

>hedonistic bugman thinks you're poor for not sucking corporate dick

>better

Attached: iphone after 1 month.webm (532x574, 2.85M)

You do realize this is not supposed to happen? Defects always occur. Wish you started caring, your life would improve so much more if you'd follow my lifestyle.
Gimme your number so I can message you on iMessage bby.
>hedonistic
Oh god, don't label a successful person like me a hedonist, most hedonists are unhappy train-wrecks who do really stupid shit which is why...they're using a cheap android because they can't afford them LMAO. P.S - you're doing it too.

>My preferred brand's mass produced phone is better than your preferred brand's mass produced phone

Attached: 1518948017486.jpg (1469x2104, 802K)

This guy gets it. But at least iPhone is objectively hot and aesthetic.

phoneposting must be banned

I've post about 5 messages from my pc on int in 7 years

iPhone? Sorry I dont speak broke

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_gordonkelly_files_2017_11_untitled.6260.jpg (960x641, 60K)

Then why don't you have a Jow Forums Pass? Nothing says luxury and status like showing off your premium shitposting privileges.

Attached: 1548223423183.png (1000x1000, 274K)

nice larp juho-viljami