What the FUCK

what the FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-22-22-21-33-1.png (1440x1657, 114K)

It's the will of allah brother

This manipulated market is bullshit. How can anyone expect to trade in something like this?

You guys wanted institutional money, this is what that entails.

would you rather trade in a bearish market

Is this a four Lions reference? I fucking love that movie.

Assalamualaikum, brother

Salty bear eh?

>alts are still dead in the water

JUST

>Hodlers are so stupid! Don't they know that they will make more money by trading!

Attached: 1531968278910.png (459x522, 431K)

Sorry Bears you raging homo's

Attached: adoringpepe.jpg (400x387, 67K)

dont trade

You don't idiot. Just HODL until your coins pump.

pepper your angus there is more to come.

Attached: 31SrW4Wy09L.jpg (352x500, 15K)

this kills the bear

I don't even trade but this is sketchy as fuck

>muh manipulation
you're retarded. fucking noobs. this is exactly what happens when sellers (who bought before the bubble) dry up and big money is still accumulating.

interaction is manipulation. crying "manipulation" just broadcasts your idiocy.
t. rode the 2013 bubble with a small stack, loaded up in 2015.

>Everyone gets bullish, charts look good
>Boy, I'm glad everyone agrees we're going up! I can rest easy, knowing that no one would dare try to take money out of my weak hands, why that would be absolutely darstardly!
>FUCKING MANIPULATORS!!1!

You wanted glamor, you got your glamor. Quit bitchin

Attached: pirates_of_silicon_valley_altair8800_1.jpg (400x300, 24K)

gonna be below 7.5k in 24 hrs

No its not really

this desu

it's pretty much impossible to trade atm

you can probably make some gainz if you jump into a 5x long between 7000-7700 and hodl for 2 weeks

>2+ years of hodling

this is what its all about gentlemen, accumulate bitcoin and strap in. Dont chase the quick money, cuddle with easy money.

Attached: %5er.jpg (634x631, 119K)

How much BTC do I need to leave humanity behind?

F

this guy leaveshumanitybehind

>dropping $200 and then immediately pumping $300 is totally textbook chart behavior
You're the retard here.

you know they dont make textbooks on magical chart wizardry right?

bitcoin is at it's 21 week average price. these next few days are crucial. if it goes to 8k, this is the next bull run, confirmed. if it dips below 6.5k, the great bear run begins and we're going to 3k. you heard it here. thank me later.

HERE WE GO BOYS GET THE FUCK IN BTC IF YOU LEARNED ANYTHING FROM 2017 IT WAS DUMP YOUR BULLSHIT AND CHILL WITH THE KING

that's why you don't trade. house always wins.

We're going back down man, I can feel it. We have not felt enough pain and institutional money is not coming in at these prices....they are going to push this down as far and for as long as they can. We're going to 4.5k-2.5k levels before we can properly take off. The bears are in control, dont let anyone tell you otherwise

All these fucking new people that don't understand volatility.

serious question, do you actually believe your own garbage? I've seen a post almost exactly like this at literally every single price point, you people are braindead

Here we go boys...to the moon

The meme magic was real

Attached: EB169766-976A-4D01-8605-0E18379B268B.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Implying institutional money couldn't buy a million bitcorns at market price rn

>bitcoin is at it's 21 week average price. these next few days are crucial. if it goes to 8k, this is the next bull run, confirmed. if it dips below 6.5k, the great bear run begins and we're going to 3k. you heard it here. thank me later.

Attached: pepeplush1.png (960x960, 1.29M)

ALLAHU AKBAR

I don't get this bitcoin thing. So you to tell me a single bitcoin is worth all that?
How do you divide it? Say I wanted to buy a pizza. the pizza is about $25 USD.
How would I pay for the pizza using bitcoin? Does it take a bite or crumb off the bitcoin or does it have an equivalent to change?
If I literally have no bit coin, how would I go and buy some?
Are people who are interested in buying the only means of selling your bitcoins?

exactly hodl...do you know why now? they are trying to shake you out of btc.

>your telling me a dollar is worth all that? How do i buy things that are less than a dollar? Im retarded?

if it was only worth a dollar then why do i see everyone trying to kill themselves when it dips?

Trying to shake you out of altcoins

2-4%. yes, that's completely fucking normal for volatile illiquid assets.

at the last bottom 3-4 years ago, i watched it drop from 210 to 175 and then back up to 205 within a few hours. thats 15%. the previous bottoms had even more sudden swings.

the fact that it was only 4% means bitcoin has matured quite a bit.

they absolutely fucking could not. have you done any math on how long it would take for a single party to buy a million bitcoin at the volumes being transacted? MONTHS. and that's without factoring in scalping volume. it would probably take a year.

i remember the bullrun days. bait was way higher quality than this shit.

Attached: b8.png (500x501, 80K)

>impossible to trade
best day in a month for me

Attached: tenor.gif (320x180, 1.59M)

That would be 5 million dollars in teh strongest bull case scenario possible (which I doubt will happen due to scaling issues)
That's good for retirement but not /leavehumanitybehind/-tier

weeew

Attached: 1531943375456.jpg (675x725, 67K)

>muh manipulation

lol fucking newfags first day looking at charts

>(You)

Attached: 1530046948272.png (633x758, 16K)

this institutional money needs about 21T cap before they can actually buy 20~50Mi usd and move nothing...thats the kind of liquidy need.

Sink a billion either way should not even touch the sides.

10~50B maybe push a few %.

20T= 20,000B so see how that works and where this is going

THIS WAS NO BART. I REPEAT THIS WAS O BART.

>moves a few %
>FUCKING MANIPULATION HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Every fucking time. Just shut the fuck up, noobs.

kek

>literally expecting to earn money by staring at meme lines

Attached: 77868767.jpg (640x360, 77K)