How long do you think it will be until these cocksuckers finally add something? 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? 9 months?

how long do you think it will be until these cocksuckers finally add something? 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? 9 months?

Attached: 1_gzwoBKqHxEL0eeChNjv3zA.png (800x800, 46K)

august.

what makes you think that? other than trying to get anons to pump bags in hope that riches are just around the corner

Didn't they add LTC last august?

They added litecoin in May and bitcoin cash in December.

i have my reasons just wait and watch

Can’t wait til they add Request

XLM, BAT, and ZRX
will I be safe?

50%, 25%, 25% distribution
thoughts?

They will be the initiators of the GOLDEN BULL RUN. NEW COINS WILL BE ADDED NOVEMBER 2018.

BAT will get listed after Brave V1 launches and the Brave team confirms that the browser is ready for mainstream launch to Coinbase

why does everyone ignore ada? all ppl seem to care about is xlm, bat, zrx

yes but not if you have coinbase in mind

what should I watch for then?

ETC is listing first and now that CNBC and all of these other outlets shilled new listings I moved in.

Going to go ETC to ADA as I think it will list last

They will add only during the peak of the bull market, where they can buy in advance and dump on you

i would keep your eye on icx, all these rumors going around reminds me of when the coin was new, nothing was posted with proof but it made alot of people rich who took a risk on the ico. keep a sharp eye and pull the trigger if you start seeing substantial movement. it won't be announced

anything else?

maybe cause it's got too much coins? that's what keeps me off of ADA desu.

link, always link - just for suicide insurance

LINK and ICX huh

confirmed for knowing nothing

suit yourself

I think this is the same guy that's been talking about ICX being listed on Coinbase for the past week or so. Min Kim was one of your hints?

Yeah but all the coins are in circulation. XLM has a pretty hefty amount of its total supply locked up... for now. That being said I'm still accumulating XLM.

etc a great buy here. Coinbase already has it listed as a supported crypto, so it's just a matter of time.