How do i earn passive income with 100k starting capital?

How do i earn passive income with 100k starting capital?

Attached: 1531880384385.png (225x225, 22K)

u dont

buy link

Why? Is it not enough money?

Cheap masternodes.

I know how but why would I tell you? What's in it for me?

You just invest it duh....
What kind of question is that?
If you want a regular check the easiest way is to buy some dividends versing etfs.

How much will 100k yield me per year?We're all frens here

Oh boy your are at the level -1 of investing I hope you're aware.

The yield depends on the risk. If you want 0 risk or very little risk you will get around 3% a year, $3000 in your case.
And there is a continuum of risk levels up until alt coins, where you can multiply your investment but have also a large probability of losing everything.

gibsmedat and I'll help

buy a lot of shares in a high volatility stock and sell out of the money call options against those shares

Read the book "investing for dummies" it'll pay for itself. Go on vanguard and create an account. Buy diversified ETFs or mutual funds and you can expect an average annual return of between 8-10%. But you have to keep that money invested for at least 5 years. Don't invest money you'll need within the next 5 years

28-day Treasury bills. Keep renewing it every month and you make a 10% annual return on you rmoney by doing nothing.

Look into XSN.

You can stake all your coins Trustlessly and passively without the risk of losing g them. Completely safe as they are kept in cold storage all the time.

With 100k you'd make a pretty decent monthly ROI, and guess what? You can get in on fucking ground floor right now, as some stupid whale have pushed the price down like crazy.
Not long ago we hit 12k sat in this bear market, we are at 4k now, with major resistance (check the buy walls)

If you scoop up those sell walls, you are in for an EASY 2x on your money right after you buy (as the price will litterary explode, trust me)

You can stake on the StakeNet.io platform as well, but as a whale TPOS is your best bet. Takes 2 minutes to setup really.

Wouldnt that just be breaking even?

8-10%? Thats actually not bad at all

Say that to a boomer...

Ark staking
Municipal bond funds for the tax free income

There has to be a catch
Wait you cant get dividends from etfs right? Just stocks?

Op you make this thread everyday, I will help you if you pm me.

@suvillian telegram

>28-day Treasury bills. Keep renewing it every month and you make a 10% annual return
good lord you're bad at math

Why not just tell me here? Do u want to rape me or something?

With that amount I'd go high dividend blue chip stocks. It's not going to be entirely passive tho. You will have to do some occasional trading but it's better than the 100% passive options for not much more risk.

I just saw coca cola has a dividend of 3.69%. What do you mean i need to do some trading? 3.69 doesnt seem like a whole lot

Nah there are other stocks that are much more.

It's rare you get more from dividends.
But equity returns are made of dividends + stock price delta.

I see. So in other words let the professionals handle it

>4 condos
>$720/mo - $110 HOA - $40 mng - $20 ins - $100 tax
>$1,800/mo profit

Just buy a few diversified ETFs if you want passive income.
If you try to play at being a portfolio manager without experience you will screw up.

Not a bad idea but i need more money to do that tbqh
True. Is 10% really possible? On average?

No.. most wealth managers underperform the market. Just buy passive ETFs with low expense ratios and don’t touch them until you need the money. Don’t fall for the day trading or stock picking memes Unless you at the very least have have a background in finance and/or as a professional investor. The vast majority of retail investors (95%+) would be better off by buying ETFs instead of stock picking.

>True. Is 10% really possible? On average?

Sure. Although if you keep a diversified equity portfolio several years it's more likely you'll get around 6-7% per year.

Try the Australian property market

>Anywhere where people want to rent, house prices are min. $500k each and rent is $450 a week

Unless you have enough to buy 50% of the house outright you'll never make a profit

What will happen if the stock market crashes? I should wait since we're due for one in a few years right? Gives me opportunity to save up more

>What will happen if the stock market crashes?

You wait and don't sell. That's why they tell you to invest over 10 years and not 6 month, because the market always recover.

Yup. You got me.

True

SEC finds you and fucks you up your stinky hairy asshole.

>I should wait since we're due for one in a few years right? Gives me opportunity to save up more

Unless you know there will be a crash soon, it's more costly on average to wait for a crash than just invest immediatly.

#
Lmao.. 10% is nothing dude. XSN has a 36% annual reward, and that's if the price STAYS where it currently is..
You are more likely looking at 500-600% annually FIAT wise.

See ya in a years time

For example?

I would advice against trying to time the markets. You should always assume that the expected return of stocks are positive and significantly higher than the risk free rate. A crash could very well happen soon, but it might not be a big one and it’s not guaranteed that it will happen. If it doesn’t happen for another 5 years then you might miss out on 100%+ gains. If you want to reduce risk (at the cost of a lower expected return) then put some of your portfolio in bonds. In the long run time in the markets beat trying to time the markets for almost all investors.

Ive already got a shitfolio dont need more. This is mainly my set it and forget it money. I hate having it sit in my checking acct

Someone on Jow Forums actually knows what they are saying... I thought this day would never come

Good point

Yeah, this. Buy up cheap shit like Xuma with a solid use case, and that's got a sell wall keeping the price low. Hold, accumulate via your nodes, enjoy moon.

Because it's higher risk. It's backed by shitty junk bonds.

Thanks for a solid quality thread anons

I like you op, you have a good head on your shoulders, hopefully you find what you are looking for.

Attached: 1530070306528.jpg (923x713, 131K)

again the same thread... kek

Thanks fren

Attached: 1523284598316.jpg (592x512, 56K)

They do have dividends on etfs. Do your homework on seeing which ones do. However, just because the stock gives dividends, does not mean the stock will perform better in the long run. (GE for example)
On Vanguard I set up a Roth IRA with settings that reinvests dividends back into stocks themselves.
Personally I'd recommend "I Will Teach You to Be Rich" as a beginning money management guide.

this

I would put it in the stock market, after a year or so, really consider investing in development.
I'll say that buying a house near a university town (with good rates of rent from students living their) and refurbishing the house to fit five or six uni kids would be a good idea.

Move to the balkan, retire.

lol isn't that pepe a tad overdressed for Jow Forums?

Go all in on staking nodes

its really the best longterm strategy, that's my dream, to get to where I have ~$500k+ gaining 8-10% year and living off that return.

Do it now with your $100k and get the $8-10k annual return, consider reinvesting and adding until you build up more capital to where you have enough to cover your entire annual expenses on the returns alone, and then you're set as long as you can reinvest a small amount more each year to keep up with inflation.

All in on LINK, my frog friend. You'll be staking so much that you won't know what to do with all that passive income.

Attached: 1526153335065.png (800x778, 328K)

short btc at 8800 with 2x leverage. once you hit 5000 area, put 1/3 into precious metals, keep 1/3 in crypto and go for volatility index with the last 1/3